buy prduct for sure

SISTERS IS OUT GET A COPY NOW!

Fort the MAY product I will buy nithing for this month.

For May…

DEFINITELY GET
Kuon no Kizuna by XUSE - Needs no introduction
Koi de wa Naku by Syangrila Smart - Looks good and trial was good. Human drama story told from the perspective of both hero and heroine. This is the sort of thing I’d eat for breakfast if there was more of it.
Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru by Makura - It’s pretty, it could very well be interesting, but none of that matters next to the fact that it’s got SCA-ji on scenario and I’d get pretty much anything he worked on at the moment (except the moekan FD)

LIKELY GET
Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi by Propeller - I get every Propeller game anyway so why not? This definitely seems interesting, although possibly not as much as Asairo.
Hentai Yuusha no Nakadashi Eiyuuki by Softhouse Seal - This looks so ridiculous and hilarious I likely won’t be able to resist getting it. Hopefully it’s fun too.

MAYBE GET
Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori by Caramelia Torte - Decent looking Red Riding Hood-inspired otome eroge; might wait and see since I’m already playing an otome eroge and this one doesn’t look quite as interesting
Kimi to Boku to Eden no Ringo by ALMA - This sounds interesting but I’m a little hesitant; the writers seem to have most of their experience as subs for various Orbit brand games so I can’t guess how skillful (or otherwise) they may be. Wait and see, probably
Vermilion: Bind of Blood by Light - Could be decent, could be ordinary. If nothing else it’s quite a pretty looking game. I’m hesitant because both writers are new, though, and it’s hard to tell what a Light game will turn out to be in advance.
World and World’s End by root nuko - Now, the scenario writer is known to be good and this seems like an interesting enough title but after id: Rebirth Session I have to wait and see just to make sure it doesn’t turn out to be landmine material.

PROBABLY WON’T GET
KISSx700 by WINTERS - Don’t think I’m ready to pay full price for a KISS x ### game yet.
Deliverer! by Parasol - ???..might have actually been removed, but regardless, oh man

HAHA NO
D-EVE in you by Twinkle - brb vomiting

Hmm, I’m half expecting a delay on Ikikoi, as there’s still no sign of an OP or trial. That, along with Seal’s RPG are the titles I’m most likely to get immediately - just haven’t had time in the last few weeks to have a close look at many of May’s best upcoming releases, nor most of the 15+ other May releases that haven’t been mentioned yet.

The ??? in Deliverer! isn’t actually labelled as such in the trial, and it’s essentially just the protagonist’s thoughts anyway. The gimmicks in the game, like the protagonist’s phobia of woman don’t appear to be used to any great effect. Shouldn’t be a landmine, but is unlikely to reach any great heights either, and there’s no shortage of better eroges along the same lines.

STARLESS is also finally coming out. Hated Discipline on account of the bad writing, poorly thought out scenario (ridiculous is fine, but it has to be done well) and 90% of the cast being virtually identical, and this looks like more of the same, so a pass for me, but it’s likely to be one of the best selling titles of May. There’s also Kamikaze Explorers! which looks like another very popular but safe Clochette title - may get it at some stage, but only at second hand prices. Ditto AXL’s title, although they’ve had a bad track record with their last two releases and not sure if this will buck the trend.

So is it good?..Also I was one NicoNico and I saw this:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10869846

Is this one of their old games or one in production because this looks even better than sisters :!:

I didn’t get it so I don’t know.

It’s in production. It’s been in production for a while too. I have no idea if they’re actually still working on it.

It’s June, let’s look at June.

DEFINITELY GET NO MATTER WHAT
Rewrite by Key - do you have to ask?

VERY LIKELY GET
Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide by Mephisto - SHUMON YUU
Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi by propeller - Looks and sounds good, hopefully won’t be delayed again

PERHAPS GET
Irotoridori no Sekai by FAVORITE - Great visual design, great OP, good-sounding story-- but ordinary writer and apparently the trial (I haven’t played it yet) was a bit of a letdown, so this is a wait and see.
Euphoria by Clockup - I’m optimistic about this- it looks great, has precisely my kind of visual style, but it still might have to be a wait and see to ensure that the aspects of the eroge other than the eroguro are up to scratch.
Kimi to Boku to Eden no Ringo by ALMA - This may well be Orbit’s final game. Heck, it may well be Carnelian’s final game. Not sure, though, so it’s a wait and see. Too late to preorder anyway.\
Dengeki Stryker by OVERDRIVE - Looks good and sounds good, but I’m a little worried about the writers. Wait and see.

PROBABLY WON’T GET
LOVELYxCATION by Akatsuki Works: Hibiki Side - My only interest in this was the writer, who worked on Textbook of Evil and other things, but this looks both generic and annoying - I’m not interested in dating sims any more; the effort isn’t worth the payoff.
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai R by Navel - Fandiscs, spinoffs and remakes- unless there’s something special about them, I’m generally not interested. I like to play new things, not things I’ve already played viewed from a somewhat different angle. Secondly, this seems to be very much designed as an anime tie-in. Sort of reminds me of book rereleases when the film adaptation is in town. Yuck. No thank you.
Koiiro Soramoyou: After happiness and extra hearts by Studio Ryokucha - haven’t I already explained about fandiscs?

NO
Yukioniya Onsenki by Softhouse Chara - When a new softhouse game comes out, you sort of have to think… ‘even though this doesn’t look like my thing, should I get it anyway because it could be worth five times as much in three years?’ Well, I don’t know if I’m that optimistic about this game, and it really doesn’t look like my thing. Amused that they got high-profile seiyuu to voice the nameless generic characters who they didn’t even bother to draw unique designs for.
CAFE SOURIRE by CUFFS - 1) CUFFS isn’t getting any more of my business until they fix Garden, and 2) this doesn’t look that great anyway
Aneiro by ALcot Honeycomb - no
Muv-luv Alternative Chronicles 02 by age - I’d love to feed the age piggy bank, but no… I’ll wait for Elfen Blaze thank you.
Yuyukana by NanaWind - it will be delayed anyway

Probably just Rewrite for June. The second trial has 4329 voice files, and is 1/10th of the overall game, but keeping in mind that there are quite a few unvoiced characters, plus some lengthy descriptive passages, the game will play longer than the 40000-45000 voice files may suggest. It’s certainly going to be one of the longest eroges made (although Elfen Blaze will easily surpass it), and I’m guessing the clear time will be at least 40 hours, and possibly closer to 50-60. I think the sales of a lot of other June titles will suffer too, as Rewrite should be the best selling eroge of 2011.

To add to Lancer-X’s list, Osakon and Harahara Shicau!, Atelier Kaguya’s first foray into the low/mid price market, with simultaneous dl sales. Not that either of these eroges sound particularly inspiring or good, but they should have reasonably strong production values, and if they do well, there’s always the possibility that Kaguya might release a better title at that pricepoint.

Flowlight Memories is by the same writer/artist team as Yumemishi, and that was a great eroge, so this will be worth keeping an eye on.

Waffle’s Migite ga Tomaranai Boku to Shinjin Nurse has to be mentioned. I guess the first Migite ga Tomaranai did well enough to warrant a second entry in their hitoriecchi support software series. Probably the closest thing to a storyless game you’ll see in the (2D) full price market. Staying well away from this. I just hope the poor seiyuu got paid well for having to voice what probably amounts to tens of thousands of ero lines. Actually, just had a look at her history, and she was also in the first Migite ga Tomaranai…

As for other June titles, Mephisto and propeller titles are next in line behind Rewrite. Dengeki Stryker - wait for Mangagamer to translate it. Almost certain it’ll be good enough to be worth grabbing at Mangagamer’s price point. Irotoridori no Sekai - have to play Hoshizora no Memoria first. LOVELYxCATION - the game seems to be sold solely on the ‘Lovely Call’ feature, where you can select your name from what looks like 150+ possibilities, and have your name, or something closely resembling it (if you’re Japanese) voiced. Otherwise looks very generic and uninteresting. Aneiro isn’t going to be on Real Imouto’s level, but it may still be decent. Obvious wait and see though. Other games, as well as some of the ones mentioned in this paragraph will need strong reviews to convince me to buy them.

sorry guys i been late. for the june product

i purchased

here

that it for june

July… I don’t feel like making the list, sry.

PROBABLY PREORDER:
Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide
Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

MAYBE:
Irotoridori no Sekai
Yamiiro no Snowdrops

Guess I’ll give it a shot. After being well off the mark in June, where most of eroges turned out to be better than expected, I’m probably going to badly misjudge at least two of July’s eroges but here goes…

Best Titles (should deliver across the board):
Tenshi no Hane wo Fumanaide

Potentially good, but with points of concern:
Mirai Nostalgia (Primary Step writer, lack of originality)
Irotoridori Sekai (Indifferent feedback on the trial)
Toki wo Kanaderu Enbukyoku (Trial has no gameplay in it, so difficult to assess the game’s major sales point)
Yamiiro no Snowdrops (Kureuta remake, may not have enough new content to justify the full price release. Comparing the trial and the original, the art’s been redrawn and the text has all been rewritten but in the initial stages at least, both are ‘improved’ versions of the doujin release)
Love-bride Eve (Great OP, could be a good bakkapuru/harem game, but could also turn out to be in the category below.)

Middle of the Road:
Diamic Days (Looks like a safe, average eroge that will rely on the art to generate sales)
Princess Evangile (Please make another eroge like Doko e Iku no)
Shikigami (Writer or gameplay could easily flop)
Doushite Daite Kurenai no!?/Imouto Style/Siskoi (All three look like dull but playable nukigeish titles)
Tiny Dungeon ?BIRTH for YOURS? (Part 3 of the Tiny Dungeon series. 1 and 2 don’t seem to have set the eroge world on fire)
You make happy! (Unfamiliar with Chien’s games, but as none of them seem to have particularly good reviews, and this is from the same team of writers, it’s reasonable to assume that this will be an average eroge)

Problematic:
Blade’s Heart/Mahou Shoujo Fairymaids/Sengoku Tenshi Djibril (Mahou shoujo and tentacle rape (although Djibril has more variety than the others) are somewhat self-contradictory genres, as in general, so much of the content is skewed towards heroines losing battles → insult scenes. The majority of eroges that combine these two end up being tentacle rape games with heroines in mahou shoujo outfits.)
Oiran Rouge (Great concept/setting, that’s likely to be ruined by the gameplay)

Nukiges:
Kindan no Byoutou (Looks like fairly standard Team Heartbeat fare, with great art from M&M)
Kanin Tokkyuu (Probably only recommended if you like chikan titles, as the genre is possibly the most restrictive in eroge.)
Kare no Tame ni Dekiru Koto (low price Seal NTR. Probably not recommended.)
Jugyou de Ecchi? (Sex education based eroge. If they manage to incorporate a fair bit of humour, this could be alright.)
'M’kko Sisters (Apricot Cherry’s previous eroge, Sister x Sister was apparently very short so the main concern here is probably value for money)

Landmines:
D-EVE in you (Writer, concept, story, art and OP are all warning signs)
Kimi wo Aogi Otome wa Hime ni (PeasSoft has never released a good eroge, and the writers have both worked on their previous games)
Houkagou Custom Time (Teatime 3D work. Enough said.)

I have the impression that the style is similar to supreme candy, so I will probably skip it. The opening theme is really addictive though.

Toki wo Kanaderu Enbukyoku (Trial has no gameplay in it, so difficult to assess the game’s major sales point)

I believe this game is a visual novel. It does come with a patch for Sora wo Aogite Kumo Takaku, so you can play some extra stages if you have both games.

Shikigami (Writer or gameplay could easily flop)

I am not sure if they are still in the process of developing a good SLG or they just want an eroge with some kinds of gameplay, either way I am not very excited about the gameplay.

Oops, I completely missed that. :oops: That makes me even more unsure about the game, as I’m very uncertain if the story will be able to support itself.

http://www.blackrainbow.jp/br/brmook2/index.html

Hey, am I the only here interested in the second Kuronijibon?
Liked all the games involved, LOVED Noriko and waited long time for the second release, I can’t believe nobody else is getting this :o …

don’t much care for fandiscs!

August. No must-gets this time, but:

LOOKING GOOD:
Rance Quest - AliceSoft: Probably my most likely grab. I always get Rance games and there’s no real reason why this should be any different.
Mirai Nostalgia - Purple Software: Capable writer, story has potential, should be good, might not beat Hatsukoi Sacrament but I’ll definitely be considering this.
Akikaze Personal - LilacSoft: This is an interesting looking game and LilacSoft’s last title was pretty strong. Definitely has potential.

UNSURE:
Love-Bride Eve - WhiteSoft: Not something with a chance to compare against their last game, but the trial was fun enough and I love bakappuru games. It’s otherwise very generic though.
NOISE -voice of snow- - Operetta: Otome game, looks pretty good, although I’ve been burned by similar titles in the past turning out to be mini-landmines.

NOT SO MUCH:
Zombie no Kyoukyuusei wa Princess - AbelSoftware: AbelSoftware have produced nothing but landmines for a couple of years now. It’s sad to see the YU-NO writer having fallen to this level. Also, I’m suspicious about the fact that the game comes out this month and they still haven’t named any seiyuu for it- sounds like this isn’t going to be voiced! AliceSoft can get away with this but Abel seriously can’t unless they start upping the quality of their games a lot. They’re trying to bring back the detective series again with this (Mystereet et. al) but I don’t think it’s enough to save Abel.
Yuyukana - NanaWind: Luna System’s first commercial game and I love it when doujin circles go commercial, but it really doesn’t grab my interest at all.
D-EVE in you - Twinkle: no
Love-Kiss - Lime: landmine alert!! landmine alert!! nuclear launch detected
Chichimiko!! - Rapapuru: does anyone really like this sort of thing?

Whats wrong with Love-Kiss? The art looks really cute.

hi i been busy in real world. I even stop plaing battle dawn. plus it is august already. i didn’t post 2 month sorry for that

anyway it is too late but i order for july i purchased

here

here

also, for te august i pre-order

here i received and finsh already.

later August i pre-order

here

for the last

rance quest with puch nendoroid. from alicesoft. that is it for august.

OK i have time now so i will post. For the September product

1. ???here

reason: Play demo and i really liked also, the go for the drawing.

1. VenusBlood -ABYSS- here

reason: i collected all Venus Blood series and some characters have new voices.

1. ??? ??? here

reason: Drawing and voice actors plus i have all marin products.

that is it for september.

September, huh?

TEMPTING:
Idzuna Zanshinken by Akatsuki Works BLACK - The first in BLACK’s new trio of decent-looking titles, I loved every moment of the trial so I’m extremely likely to get this. Good production values, good writing, good characters etc.
Kajiri Kamui Kagura by Light - it looks good and Light rarely lets me down.
your diary by Cube - mostly because Natsu no Ame was excellent. This looks great too

COULD BE ALRIGHT:
Sucre by GIGA - The third (or 4th; dunno if anyone counts Raspberry) game in the GIGA cafe series, this looks and sounds good, but my reservations are mainly 1) this is essentially Maruto’s series, but he’s not writing this one so I really have to be suspicious, 2) I think Parfait perfected this genre already.
Walkure Romanze by Ricotta - like Computermania I think it looks pretty fantastic. I should probably play the demo first before I make a decision though.
Suika Ni-ritsu by CIRCUS - I love Suika but this has new writers and I really have to play a demo before I decide on it. This could easily be a landmine purely due to being a Suika sequel.
Shinsei ni Shite Okasu Bekarazu by PULLTOP - I haven’t looked at this one very hard yet but it certainly looks nice.

OF LITTLE INTEREST:
Yuyukana by NanaWind - Nothing about it grabs me- looks thoroughly ordinary.
Lunaris Filia by Whirlpool - looks like standard Whirlpool.
Sonicomi by Nitro+ - not really sure who this is aimed at

PREDICTED LANDMINES:
D-EVE in you by Twinkle - uurugugrhhurgeuhegruhhu
Otomimi Infinity by Applique Sister - I’m not sure how the person in charge of this project ever thought it would be a good idea. I’d rather play Gratin.