Casual Romance Club and what else?

What are you guys talking about, it appears to be spelled correctly

Spelling issues aside… as well as the fact that I’m 3 or 4 years late with this…

Here’s a quick rundown of “Together Forever” for anyone who hasn’t played it. No, it’s not in 3-D [sorry xung], but (borderline) decent 2-D artwork. In addition, it features:
[list][]fully Engrish text (“I just swollow some tooth paste,” “homeform teacher”)[/][]an innovative save system (only on Wednesdays!?)[/][]unique graphics effects (the game window is unmovable, plus parts of it show transparently above your work when you switch to another application)[/*][/list]

Strange, yes, but after a peek at the source code* the reason is obvious… Oh, yes, and the “registration serial” is available there too.

(TECHNICAL STUFF FOLLOWS)
** To get the source, just pick up a good freeware .NET decompiler, such as .NET Reflector with the FileDisassembler add-on. The transparency bug is in Screen1.cs:1875 this.Opacity = 0.75; ... 1878 this.TopMost = true; 1879 this.TransparencyKey = Color.Yellow;You’ll have to find the serial yourself if I’m going to keep my account here. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: A further look at the code reveals that entering the serial is pointless, since the ONLY thing that it does is remove the “Demo Unregistered” text from the game screen.

[ 04-21-2007, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: CompMan44 ]