Casual Romance Club Hints & Tips

Well Bigdog the reason i think it’s the correct choice is because Valerie gets in an event where she pleases herself so yes it’s a night event.

it gives you about 3 cg, funny thing is that even though you get this scene it doesn’t necessarily mean you can have an ending with her (i have come out with zilch with the next 2 dates with Valerie so i am puzzled what i did wrong)

But i am pretty sure that answer (‘Casual romance club’ topic on thursday june 12) triggers the event cuz she repeats you said (the 3 choices path didnt work as far as i know in that conversation)

this is what puzzled me with Misao aka Valerie cuz she is usually a carefree person that doesn’t like to be serious so i am really confused how i should answer the questions ~_~

Actually I got the event where she pleases herself but it was awhile ago, I did not get her ending though when I got that event. It was 4 cgs for my btw, don’t know if that was different for you or not. I have not buckled down and really worked on Valerie yet, the only three I have done that too is Amanda, Caitlin, and Edit I meant Bridget not paige .

Redeck: if you tell me what cgs your missing I might be able to help you. Just say like 3rd row #3 etc.

[This message has been edited by Bigdog (edited 05-13-2003).]

if anyone has done paiges path and figured it out PLZ help me out…

Argh, Paige is impossible to get… I think I missed out on something, but I can’t find it out!

It seems like she lost all interest in me after the 2nd weeks date… WHY?

Hmm i tried page too and she really is elusive, she is also kinda weird (telling her that she is strange actually is a compliment to her cuz she values her individuality)

On the other hand i did get some of her events which should mean that the answers i choose were correct. Unfortunately like everybody else you encounter the problem with her going out with Jordan and losing all time for even a mini date cuz of her parttime job

another useless contemplating rant which absolutely doesn’t help getting to our goal…

what bother-some is I can get all her cg up to the thursday of the 3rd week… (on that thursday im told is when you have a chance for another 2 cg events… and for the life of my i cant impress her enough to get them… she wants you to be cool but also show your reliable… (and to be honest those would never come together in life…)

hi

can someone tell me how i can get from jeanne the CG
in the second row, first one

i just cant get that!

if someone know please tell me or send me savegame to my email addy!^^ (got all oteh cgs just not that)

SPOILER

Redneck the cg your referring occurs on thursday May 22 talk to Hinako aka Jeannie choose topic ‘Trouble for others’ choose it’s okay…

that should do it

Gambit why don’t you tell us what you did to get that far. Maybe we will stumble on something to get past it :slight_smile:

[This message has been edited by Zanaffar (edited 05-14-2003).]

THX

and i got again one prob, with kate i cant get again in second row, first CG

and another thing, from sophie, the cg in second row, third one!

can someone help me how i can get it?

THX

[This message has been edited by Redeck (edited 05-14-2003).]

Interesting, what are the horoscope icons for then?

Still trying to get Paige… she is a slippery one

cant someone help me with the cgs i need?

CAitlin:

3rd row, 3rd cg
and the complete last row

i just cant get them…

from Kate:

2nd row, first cg

amd last is from

sophie

2nd row, third one

hope someone can help!

Alright

Caitlin

3rd row 3rd cg = it happens on thursday june 5 i think it triggers it when you take her out on a mini date (i choose Dating, I am counting on you but not sure if it makes a difference)

I’ll edit this message later of Sophie (not enough time, i think i have it)

I don’t have the event with Kate unfortunately and Rinko last row (also problems getting it)

I hope anybody is writing all this stuff down because i am not doing it

Also having same problems as crux i wonder if anybody knows how to get valerie

yo if i do that on 5 june, i will get 3rd row, second cg
but not third cg

[This message has been edited by Redeck (edited 05-15-2003).]

Umm after the date there should be an event of here lying in bed and thinking about the gamearcade

if you didn’t get it, i am not sure what it triggers (but seeing that she was thinking about the arcade and you taking her to the arcade i thought that would trigger it) maybe she also has to think you have to be a reliable person or something

then i made probadly something wrong before that day

btw zanaffar did you get my email?

i got just now an good idea,
if i write an walkthrough from the charakters i played and post that here(i will write the ones wich i havnt got the full cgs yet too)

can someone then fix the failures i made?
i mean with the charakters i havnt got all cgs…

Yea i did do you have a messenger btw (msn,icq) it will be easier communicating

i’ll write down the answers for that week, maybe then you will get the events for Caitlin, unfortunately i wasn’t able to get 2nd row, third one for Sophie

@Zanaffar

i got ICQ and Aim
ICQ nuber:

Aim nick:
The true Redeck

or find me on irc
Project-Aevo@otaku.animenetworks.org

nick is always Redeck (only on aim it is The true Redeck!^^)

if iam NA mode on ICQ just message me, iam always NA mode!^^

hi i started to write an little walkthrough, i completed now all cgs from kate and wrote one!
here if you are intrested:

KATE:

Talk Topic Decision Time out

19.05.02 Kate Desire for Romance No, Iam not Go out
20.05.02 Amy Kate I want her to be my girlfriend
Kate Targets I prefer you Go out
21.05.02 Kate Idol of Moriyoh Gakuen School Because iam in the club Go out
22.05.02 Kate Degree of Injury Cause you are a girl Go out
23.05.02 Kate Nosey Good thing App
24.05.02 Kate Lesbian Better than fags Go out
25.05.02 Kate The reason she doesnt go out with eveveryone It sounds so submissive Go out
26.05.02 Kate Childhood friends I do mind Go out
27.05.02 Kate The person i want to go out I want to go out with you Go out
28.05.02 Kate Paige lie - Go out
29.05.02 Kate Something to say to Kate You’re wrong Go out
30.05.02 Kate Realationship with Paige Please pay attention to me App
31.05.02 Kate Borderline between Friends and Lover I dont like that Go out
01.06.02 DATE - Because that’s nosey
02.06.02 Kate Close Friends You can get over that distance App
03.06.02 Kate Classes You can’t be number one in your grade Go out
04.06.02 Kate Part-Time Jobs I can’t be bothered, either Go out
05.06.02 Kate Diet Very well Go out
06.06.02 Kate The basketball tournament Try hard to win the tournament Go out
07.06.02 Absence
08.06.02 DATE
09.06.02 Kate Making love No i am not Go out
10.06.02 Kate Karaoke You have to have confidence Go out
11.06.02 Kate Paige Yeah a little bit Go out
12.06.02 Kate Secret Efforts That’s great Go out
13.06.02 Kate Making love Ap
14.06.02 DATE
15.06.02 Kate Making love

Good job redneck!!!

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

THe mistake i have been making with Valerie is that i have been asking her out from round 1 while you have to ask her out on round 3 to get a mini-date (guess i am not a good listener to girls afterall ) because she was saying it (i thought she meant to early in this week