Casual Romance Club Hints & Tips

i will try to get today all from sidney, didnt played her yet, but if someone has some important tips tell me please!^^

thx

Im still on paige, and havnt tried anyone else but her for about a week now… i admit im stuck still, so im going to post everything up to the sunday she looses all intrest…
Paige starting on the 23rd she becomes available.
23rd: Impression - Might be strange- GoOut
24th: Kate - No Problem - Go Out (cg)
25:Absent
26: Paiges Type - Beliefs, THeir important - Call Day
27: Kates Feeling - I Prefer Paige - Go Out
28: What i did to Jordan - Of course its bad - Call Day
29: Kates feeling - It doesnt matter - go out(cg)
30: Relationship with kate - Thats how it is - Appointment
31: Nice Romance - O dont care much about it - Go Out
1st: Date (no choices just cg)

on the 4th you HAVE(least i believe so) to ask her out and SOMEHOW you need to get her to date you on the 5th… but for the life of me i cant figure it out…
Oh yea on the days i chose to use Call it a day, i have also tried them with go on date im not sure which of those interferes with the cg event the thursday of the 29th but its one of em (if u dont call it a day on, one of those days that is)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-16-2003).]

FINALLY

GAMBIT I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT FOLLOWING YOUR HINTS I DID THE FOLLOWING

2nd:Personal relationship,Selfish DATE
4th:Parttimejobshift/DATE
5th:Troubled customers/If you really need it/choos go out EVENT!!!
6th:reasons…APPOINTMENT

i didn’t check the rest yet be it’s one obstacle less

WHO IS DA MAN
EAT MY SHORTS JORDAN

[This message has been edited by Zanaffar (edited 05-16-2003).]

Where else aside from Himeya can I order this game?

Dammit Zanaffar You the MAN now to round it off

8th Of course… H-scene
9th Complicated feeling/If you escape,I’ll come after you… App… EVENT
10th A vocalist/Why don’t you try being the vocalist… Go Out… EVENT
11th Absence
12th The part-time job/Why don’t you negotiate with the store manager… Go Out
13th Free Time/It’s up to how you think… Go Out
14th H-scene
15th The band/What is Kate saying… App

All Done! YAY!

Apparently it is the choice on the 4th that makes or breaks your chance with her… and it ain’t one of those answers where you get some more options to select!

[This message has been edited by CrimsonGuard (edited 05-16-2003).]

Any hints on how to get Charlotte? I just talked to her and she still failed to go out with me on a Sunday date so got nowhere with her. This game is quite complex. Wish tho that I could go back and see prior CG without having to reload the game. So now I started saving final game like the one above as kate save on the final date so I can go back and view all the CG for it.

Ro - Libido lists AnimeNation as a second retailer on their game links page. When I contacted AN about it, they claimed to have no knowledge. Did you have a bad experience with Himeya before? They seemed to make good on all shipments of this game so far.

getting the girls isnt so hard… heres a few basic hints… dont try to be a player… pick 1 girl and go after her and only her…
(this is true in every dating sim)
Be nice… i know being nice is hard, but it also helps…
if she wont date you by the second week ur gunna have to try again… the only one that wont is Caitlin… (and that cant be changed…)

Not to hijack this thread, but anyone who wants to write a review for Casual Romance Club for me are more than welcome. The more alternative looks on the game the better :slight_smile:

Anyone have a path for Charlotte. I wasnt able to get all of her cgs.

bokmeow, heres how it goes… for an ENGLISH version to a game of this type it gets a 10 out of 10… for a japanese version its prolly about a 6-8 (only because of age)

Translation is great… only a few flaws… and these flaws(typos) ive even seen in g-collections and peapri games… (cant get em all…)

Has lotsa replay as you can see because theres usually no way you can get all the cg to a girl in 1 try (ok i go valarie and jeannie in 1 try) but noone else…

As for the girls, not a one is alike…

So for english games… its a perfect 10…

I would like to reinterate that im a dating sim fan… so dunno how big my opinion is…

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 05-20-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
bokmeow, heres how it goes... for an ENGLISH version to a game of this type it gets a 10 out of 10... for a japanese version its prolly about a 6-8 (only because of age)

Translation is great... only a few flaws... and these flaws(typos) ive even seen in g-collections and peapri games... (cant get em all...)

Has lotsa replay as you can see because theres usually no way you can get all the cg to a girl in 1 try (ok i go valarie and jeannie in 1 try) but noone else..

As for the girls, not a one is alike...

So for english games... its a perfect 10...

I would like to reinterate that im a dating sim fan.... so dunno how big my opinion is...

Do you suppose you have enough to write a 250 word review? Let me know ^_^

oh… you wanted THAT kinda review… why didnt ya say so? i do those for my website all the time… (usually anime dvd’s… but im sure i could make enough to write a review like that for this game…

Could someone help me with Bridget’s path. i cant get her cgs for June 6th. Im pretty sure my problem starts on May 28 (at the first set of crossroads).

Do i need to answer everything corectly from the 28th to the 6th or just on those two days that have the crossroad sign.

Anyone know where i can get a walkthrough for Sophie, Bridget, and Charlotte? Im not able to get 100% of their cgs.

This is game is freakin hard.

However, this game is quite fun.

Most of the girls are pretty tough to get, but the easiest, in my opinion, is the beginning 4 girls.

I was finally able to figure out how to get all of Sophie’s cgs but im still having a lot of problems with Charlotte and Bridget.

I cant get charlotte’s last row of images. As for Bridget i hit a dead end on week three. Can anyone give me any hints? Especially for Bridget. SHe is driving me nuts.

Sorry, but I’ve only gotten through Amy and Clare – both of whom are dead easy. In fact, I think it’s almost impossible to mess them up. Amy, I don’t think you can mess up at all. Clare has one decision point that can be messed up, but it’s pretty obvious.

I’m hoping someone puts together a walkthrough for the harder girls, but if it’s not someone from this board, I’m not sure who’ll be able to do it.

For that matter, how DO you view the CGs at the end of the game? As best I can tell, you can only see the CGs while you’re at the cafe, which means you can never actually see the entire album.

I hope I’m missing something obvious here, as that’s pretty annoying.

No your correct. You need to either A)get a hacked save file to view them all or B) save your game on June 15th so you can see that persons cgs.