Casual Romance Club Hints & Tips

How do I get sydney?

By far, she is certainly the hardest for me.

EDIT: I also said paige is hard, but I think I nailed it down.

Here’s how I did it:

May 23: Impression/You might be a bit strange/go out
May 24: Kate/No Problem/Go out
May 25: Absent
May 26: Paige’s Type/Beliefs, they are important/Go out
May 27: Kate’s Feelings/I prefer Paige/Go out
May 28: What I did to Jordan/You don’t have to worry about it/Call it a day
May 29: Kate’s Feeling/It doesn’t matter/Go out
May 30: Relationship with Kate/It’s more fun/Appointment
May 31: Nice Romance/I don’t care much about it/Go out
June 1: Appointment happening (If you don’t have an appointment today, you are going need to restart and try again)
June 2: Personal Relationship/You can do well with the next time/Go out
June 3: Absent
June 4: Part-time job shift/Go out (IMPORTANT: Whatever you do, don’t choose keyboard! it might seem like the better options, because you can go deeper into it, but you’ll lose your chance to go out wit her!!!)
June 5: Troubled customers/If you really need it/Go out (If it says ‘customers’ instead of ‘troubled customers’ you are going need to start all over again, and if you don’t get a event at midnight, start over)
June 6: Part-time job/Reason why I’m busy tomorrow/Appointment (If she has a date with Jordan, you’ll need to start over)
June 7: Absent
June 8: Of course
June 9: Complicated Feelings/If you escape I’ll come after you/Appointment
June 10: A vocalist/Why don’t you try being the Vocalist/Go out
June 11: Abscence
June 12: The part-time job/Why don’t you negotiate with the store manager?/Go out
June 13: Free time/It’s up to how you think/Go out
June 14: Appointment happening
June 15: The band/Go with original tunes/Appointment

Well, there’s my walkthru.

[This message has been edited by ampulator00 (edited 05-29-2003).]

I thought that was a overlooked feature too ashampine. But since you get unlimited saves, its is pretty easy to just make a save on June 15th of each girl with 100%cgs and view them at any time that way.

Can someone tell me how to get valerie?

Be nice and always talk to her the 3rd person of the day…

— solved it already-- =P

[This message has been edited by zenax (edited 06-01-2003).]

[This message has been edited by zenax (edited 06-01-2003).]

[This message has been edited by zenax (edited 06-02-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Be nice and always talk to her the 3rd person of the day....

Tried that. Did'nt work. :P

quote:
Originally posted by ampulator00:
Tried that. Did'nt work. :P

erm I tried that and it worked

make sure
- u managed to mini date her the 1st time u meet her
(talk to her last)
- cant remember which day but when she ask about being casual abt sex, say u wanna take it seriously
- On June12, select 1st choice

other than that, thought the rest is pretty obvious..

so last night i got clare’s ending and was wondering…does she have any ‘contemplating at midnight’ scenes, because i didn’t get any…i know you can complete a girl’s ending without getting all her Cg, which i have done numerous times with different girls, so i was curious…if so, i’d like ot go back and get Clare again with midnight scenes

While I didn’t get 100% of Clare’s cgs I did get some midnight scenes.

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
so last night i got clare's ending and was wondering....does she have any 'contemplating at midnight' scenes, because i didn't get any....i know you can complete a girl's ending without getting all her Cg, which i have done numerous times with different girls, so i was curious...if so, i'd like ot go back and get Clare again with midnight scenes

when there is a bubble for the day, there will always be a night scene, so replay these areas

yup, i finally figured out the little windows for the horoscope hints…arrows means ask for an appointment, bubble means midnight scene, and heart means H-scene

took me forever to figure that out…i think it will make the game a lot easier for me

Yo ! i have completed almost all the girls and i left the ones i thought they were easier for the end. but as usual they are difficult to get the 100%…
In fact i need to know how to get the bubble image of Caitlin on Friday 30. Tried almost everything… yet nothing happens… bleh, this sucks If someone could tell me how to get her (i want that day, but a walkthru on her is nice, since she’s crazy! )
thx a lot ^^

errr… problem solved… it seems that u want to force her to skip classes… the best way to do it is to take the responsability… hmm anyway… i’ll try to get all of that girl now

[This message has been edited by zaero69 (edited 06-03-2003).]

casual romance is in eng or jap? you guys bought it so fast

quote:
Originally posted by shaselai:
casual romance is in eng or jap? you guys bought it so fast

Actually, it's both languages.
It's possible to switch between both languages in an options dialog.

But the japanese text version only works with appropriate language support (for example XP with japanese language support installed and non-UNICODE-setting to japanese).

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-04-2003).]

When you get to June 15, is it possible to fill in all of the blank spaces on the picture page? Are the graphics for the ‘extra’ date additional?

Even with Amy and Clare, I have missing pictures as of June 15. Do I need to redo them?

I’m having difficulty getting Valerie’s midnight thoughts on 6/06. I’ve tried all of the conversational options for the day with no luck. Anyone else had any success on this?

Okay, I answered my own question. The key to Valerie’s night-time scene on the 6th is to have earlier in the week talked about having a serious relationship, then going out with her on the 6th. If you don’t have the earlier trigger, you can’t get the night-time scene.

All done… and when i finish the game… guess what i find?
yep
a walkthrough!!! >_<

the bad thing. its in japanese. the good thing… it’s a walkthru…
http://www86.sakura.ne.jp/~ykoba/erg/1997/maniaclub/maniaclub.html

njoy and try to beat the game without it… it’s not so difficult

How do I get Caitlin’s third row of Cg?

Ok anyone done a walkthru on this one? I am beating my head against the desk trying to get Bridget I can’t even get a single date with her. And that maniac club walkthru I don’t think is correct I’ve tried to follow it for a few girls and the answers all seem wrong and I fail trying to use it so don’t even bother with that walkthru… it doesn’t work. I need a real walkthru. Someone please tell me how to do Bridget please.