Casual Romance Club Hints & Tips

Sorry, haven’t done Charlotte or Sidney yet.

The Japanese walkthrough is helpful but not perfect. Still, if you keep an eye on the bubbles you can tell if you’re missing something and go back immediately and fix it. In some instances they’ve got their days reversed, and in a few instances it’s just wrong. But still, helpful.

Actually I discovered DO NOT choose the stars. When you see a star on that walkthru I have figured out it means no matter what just DO NOT choose that option.

I’m having problems getting Amanda’s night-time picture on the 29th. Can anyone help me?

Bigdog, you’ve finished her graphics, haven’t you? Any advice?

Yeah she is one of the few I have finished 100%, I will try and check tonight to see what I did.

gamefaqs just posted a walkthrough for this game last nite.

Hi guys, this is ‘the’ Geo on gamefaqs, I’ve been informed by email that you guys have a message board here.

The one I submitted to Gamefaqs is not complete, as you might’ve already know. Therefore, I’m asking for permission from you guys if I can use some info from your already ‘explored’ characters on my faq… credits will be given of course, and it will save me some work as well.

Let me know your responses.

On the Bridget walk-through for 06-06, you need to go out with her at the end to get the night-time scene. If you just call it a night you will not get it.

Thanks, I’ve already got Val though, it’s waiting to be loaded, and also all the pics for Amanda. Still need the masturbation pics for Caitlin, and a few others i think and that’s it.

Where did y’all buy the game? I was in Japan only 2 weeks ago, but I had no money to spend on anything but living, now I have the money, but I’m in America.

update: I saw shop.himeya.com, are there any other places?

Please help,
Justin

[This message has been edited by JustinNAmes (edited 07-19-2003).]

I got mine through the Himeya on-line shop. Expensive, but I don’t know any other source in the U.S.

Great game, though. Well worth it.

I got mine through Himeya as well. If you’re trying to find the game cheaper elsewhere…good luck, because that’s what Japanese games in the genre usually run for.

If you shop around a bit in Japan you can get them cheaper. I found CRC at a game store in kyoto for about $68 I believe, but that also requires being in japan. If y’all are ever in kyoto, it was at teramachi/shijo next to a a dutyfree shop, and it has ps2/psx games on the bottom floor.

I guess himeya is the place to go while in America though. I think I might wait on buying CRC though, for now I need a new MOBO.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinNAmes:
If you shop around a bit in Japan you can get them cheaper. I found CRC at a game store in kyoto for about $68 I believe, but that also requires being in japan. If y'all are ever in kyoto, it was at teramachi/shijo next to a a dutyfree shop, and it has ps2/psx games on the bottom floor.

I guess himeya is the place to go while in America though. I think I might wait on buying CRC though, for now I need a new MOBO.

Waiting might not be advisable; when the game is sold out, it's sold out and that's all there is and there ain't no more. At least, if I'm understanding the Japanese market correctly that's true...

the second i heard that CRC was english i pre-ordered it… (course it was announced like 2 days before april 1 so i waiting until after april 1 to pre-order it)
But the price of $80(after shipping) was well worth it in my opinion…
if they translated more dating sims like CRC id gladly pay 80 bucks a pop.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Well I think I got the game figured out.
[b]Ya cheat
[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
I plan to play it a week at a time, this way
I don't have to back track that much.

The amount of text in the game is awsome since it is all interconnected, but the clues are there. Like they say ... talk to everbody.

BTW how many people have got CRC compared to the other B-games out?

[/b]

Hmm..I've basically gotten all of the new english releases. All g-collection check (except for D.O. but who can blame me [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] ) PP check, himeya I think I got them all, only ones I don't have all of is the hobbix stuf but that's because most of their stuff don't interest me.

Ok, I used the “bubbles” tip to try and get Charlotte’s last row pics, but she doesn’t have one after teh shower pic. Also, the faq on gamefaqs doesn’t have her full album. Has anyone gotten it and knows what to do?? I think I’ve done every possible scenario for her!
-I finished Bridget on my first try, also have Sophie and Jeannie. Didn’t try any others yet, waiting to finish Charlotte first

I have not gotten charlotte yet but I will try tonight and see what happens. Every girl I have gotten though has had bubbles for night events.

By the way, Casual Romance Club is on sale for $64 at the Peach Princess site.

http://www.peachprincess.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PP&Product_Code=CRC001&Category_Code=BG2

hey bigdog, any luck yet?

No I have not had a chance to play it yet, been extremely busy trying to do an email change at work . I will try it soon though.