Casual Romance Club Hints & Tips

Just completed the game with Charlotte (I took a break to play Brave Soul and Crescendo) You know, I’m not sure if Charlotte has any M pictures.

For one thing, I believe the masturbation scene occurs for each girl only after their first H scene (though do correct me if I’m wrong). Since Charlotte only has one, on the very last weekend, there doesn’t seem to be any opportunity to obtain them. After the shower scene, there are no more “thought bubbles” either.

Also, I finished her game with all images bar the last line (where the M pics should be), but still got the personal quote right at the end of the game that only appears when 100% CG had been achieved for any given character.

Perhaps there’s some other way to get the images, but I don’t think I missed anything along the way.

HMMMMMM.

Heh, it’s typical. Trystan asks about this weeks ago and nobody answers. So I put my bold theory forward and am promptly shot down

Thanks anyway, tis of muchos helpos.

YAY!! I did it! thanks for giving me the day (june 12) smbg. I tried all 5 possible answers and finally got it on my last try.
For anyone who still needs the M pics-
SPOILERS*****

Choose Private Chat, then Charlotte’s Feelings, then That’s not very thoughtful. Then Go out with. If you did everything right up to that point you’ll get the M pics.

[This message has been edited by Trystan (edited 12-16-2003).]