Cat Girl Alliance

If you check your emails from pea pri (assuming some of you get them besides me) you will notice this is to be a G-collections release and its prolly the furthest one off.

But we may as well start talking about it.
So i have a few questions and maybe someone knows, maybe someone doesnt.

#1 Who is the original maker of the game, i didn’t see it listed and i’ve never seen the type of anime style they use well at least in our market.

#2 It says something about training, so how much of a trainer is it?

#1. It’s from Sekilala, I forgot to put that in the product description. I’ll add it soon.

#2. It’s a standard ADV with training “themes”.

I hope that helps!

On the Peach Princess site, it says it requires 350 GB of hard disk space.

Hahaha… oops. Thanks for pointing that out, will fix.

orz

Is it true that one of the girls is a futa from birth?

i remember reading about this game a while ago. someone posted a link on the forum asking it to be translated. is that why its coming here? because i think that would be nice if requests are done. or did you learn about it from that person and thoought it was a great product to do?

i just find it cool that i clicked a link form someone asking it to be done like a few months ago and now here it is.

WoW, good thing I just bought that 500GB hard drive.

Heh, I saw that too. I was thinking to myself “No way, that can’t be right”. I see that they fixed it and it says 350 MB now.

[ 01-11-2008, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Prettz ]

Unless I’m mistaken, this is one of the games GC had in their “vote on a game we’ll translate!” poll once upon a time. It was not received very well, I think, in that poll (it wasn’t translated, was it?); I’m kind of curious why it’s being picked up now.

Those collars unsettle me, I’m not a big domination fan.

[ 01-11-2008, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]

Eh, I was interested up until I hit the word ‘futanari’ in the summary. Probably give this one a pass.

Yep ^^

What did you just say, Admiral? :stuck_out_tongue:

I could be wrong but the game seems to be gears twards a lighter form of domimatrix more or less to the point where the girls are doing it for fun(how ever there is a bit of dom involved of course… but its willing… not forced), if im totally off base using the translators in reading the char descriptions please someone correct me. I read a few japanese sites on the game, so im sure i didnt get everything 100% right…

[ 01-11-2008, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Gambit ]

I still think I’ll probably end up getting this game anyways. Just hope the futa is only a major role in that particular girls/boys path.

Hmm…interesting they picked this one up. Even though I’m not really into some of these themes I’m definately into trainers.

Might have to pick this one up after the other preorders…

Futa=win.
Sex slaves+futa+girly boy+training=EPIC WIN

So we’ve gotten a game that focuses primarily on bondage? Misawa Natsuki seems like a loli too, which always helps.

First time I’ve seen a shota path in a PeaPri game, though…

[ 01-11-2008, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: B173 M3 ]

Ya I noticed that it had a loli in it. That’s the main reason I’ll be picking this up. Also it has a shota path I believe.

[ 01-11-2008, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: GogetaSS4 ]

I notice that one of the screen shots has the boy Masayoshi giving the main character a hug while one of the girls is about to go down on him. Considering that I’m all for more yaoi content this makes me more interested in the game. Can anybody say just how involved can you get with Masayoshi? Is he actually considered one of your love intrests, does he have his own “happy ending” path with the main character, etc?
And while he looks young, I know the official word will be that he’s over 18.

Shota?
Do want.

But I think it will be something like in Lets Mew Mew. You know the little cat-boy with only 2 scenes.