Cat Girl Alliance

Yeah I saw the announcement about this in Peter’s blog. I dunno if I’m sold on it but it will definitely make for an interesting weekend when I get around to reviewing it.

I like dominatrix games, but dominatrix with lolli!?! Hmm I’m starting to see a fetish connection =D. I’d like to see another dark game on par with Tsuki Possession and Virgin Roster as those seemed to be the most popular.

it will definitely make for an interesting weekend when I get around to reviewing it.

Lol scorpio, I noticed you always mention you reviewing anime/hentai in everything from forums to YouTube comments =D. I enjoy writing reviews too - let me know if you want any secondary reviews posted alongside yours and I can send you mine.

[ 01-14-2008, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: ReMeDy ]

Shota… futanari… loli… and the graphics didn’t appeal to me at all.

Sorry, but this game is definitely in my NOT TO BUY list! :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 01-14-2008, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

This game is definitely on my games TO BUY list!!!

In my NOT to buy too… sorry.

If there were tentacles in this game, I’d have to kill its creators lol :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m not really sold on this title, either. But if it gets good reviews after it’s released, I may give it a chance.

i dont see any loli here… the manual will say they are all 18, and we all know that the manuals are always right.

I plan on buying this title. Having another guy involved in the sex helps sell it for me, and I have to admit to being a sucker for the lighthearted circles of friends school days set up.

Well, i’m adding this to my want list. (adds now)

That rings it up to…

Amorous Prof Cherry (Hey! I like Zyx!)
Family Project (looks VERY intriguing)
Cosplay Feitsh (drools, no offense but anime cosplay looks better than real life cosplay)
Lightning Warrior Raidy (looks unique)
Cat Girl Fetish (Must have)

The probelm is my wallet. (budget is strained… I can probably afford to buy only half of these…)

Of the games coming up, only Cat Girl Alliance and Family Project have caught my intrest so far. I’ll keep my mind open and read more about them as their release dates approach.
I still haven’t gotten Snow Sakura yet, which I also do want. Luckily I have a birthday coming up soon :slight_smile:

I pre-ordered this game just on the basis of the artwork, without knowing a thing about it. I guess it was the cat ears.

I’m getting this game myself. It has many elements I like, but does anyone know whether it’s story driven, sex fest, or is it along the lines of Secret Wive’s Club.

Of the upcoming releases, this is the one I care less about, but I know I’ll eventually buy it :oops:

I think you are right, but it has shades of Let’s Meow Meow more in my opinion. Anyway, I preordered it !!!

Because there are futa in CGA and Futa = Evil

From what’s been said in the past by staff members, they seem to be going down this list for releases.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=29

Because if you’ll look at our release schedule, you’ll see that it’s currently fourth in our development pipeline behind Amorous Professor Cherry, Princess Waltz, and Family Project. Barring unforeseen circumstances, the order in which games are listed in that post is the order in which we’ll be releasing them.

Edit: looks like I was beaten by Dalburnan. What he says is true.

They have to stagger their releases. Not everyone can afford to by all their titles at once, plus they probably don’t have the staff to translate all the stuff at once.

Coolgamer → You don’t have to take it so seriously.
I didn’t want to ofense you or the futa lovers. But since it’s how you feel it, I apologize.

Nervertheless, I think everyone here perfectly know that we all have different tastes and most of the time it can be a little extreme.
So knowing that, we should be allowed to do this kind of joke (it was not an Incitement to hatred against futa or futa lovers :)).

PS : I have nothing against futa as long as they only do “it” with women only :mrgreen:
But still I’m not turned on by them.

You do realize the fundamental inconsistency in this statement ? :slight_smile: