Cat Girl Alliance?

I was digging through the forums to see what anybody thought about this game. Or is there anything to talk about? I imagine that it’s a sex romp–which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I know that a lot of people here hate that kind of thing.

I was just surprised that the game would be billed as a futanari game. In the past I got the impression that bishoujo game fans seemed to like more vanilla-type games.

It doesn’t seem to be a popular title with the forum regulars. A lot of people here don’t do futa, or don’t like this game for other reasons. (I fall into the latter.)

However, dlsite sales suggest there’s a huge futa market out there somewhere, and certainly I know people who are totally into that…

I think a few people may be going a bit overboard on the futanari aspect of Catgirl Alliance. After thoroughly examining a few of the CGs from the game that PP has provided us with, it seems to me that this will be a pretty safe game for worried heterosexuals in the main. There is–after all-only one character who is futa. All the others are all girl. What is a bit disturbing, tho, is that the (all-male) hero has a swvanzstucker the size of a stovepipe.

My dislike for the game is on two accounts. First, I’m not in to nekomimi, or any other kemonomimi for that matter. Second, I’m not in to futa. Even if only one girl is futa, that would still mean that a fairly large percentage of the game would never be played by me, thus meaning that I wasted that same percentage of the money I spent on the game.

If they had to get a game with Futanari from Sekilala, would have preferred Oshikake Harem over Cat Girl Alliance.

Linkage:

http://vndb.org/v2659

http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/sekilala/game/ … index.html

Info on Oshiete Harem requested.

I happen to enjoy futa. It’s… strangely interesting with the proper combinations.

this game looks great, I cant wait for it

Is there any eroge from Sekilala that couldn’t be called a sex romp?

Futa is unappreciated, if it is done correctly.

Nekomimi is okay.

But both together? I will buy ten copies, good sir.

this just doesn’t appeal to me
neither do any of the other jast usa titles till demonbane
i hope something else good like 3 methods to conquer the world or x change alternative 2

Quote for truth.

So… any updates on game progress?

Has anyone had any experience with this game? I don’t have an opinion about futa or nekomimi.

I’m going to check it out after i’m done Shuffle! (and I’m a slow player, i don’t get as much time as I’d like). I’m a nekomimi fan, but really can’t stand futanari. So I’ll be sure to let you know if it’s possible to do the game without having to deal with futa if you’re careful.

My post above updated with linkage

I like both nekomimi and futa, so I’m looking forward to this. Would still like some more info on it. There doesn’t seem to be a lot out there on the net, but I’m the type to wait for reviews anyway so it’s a problem that will solve itself in time.

Looks like we are getting this soon.

http://www.jastusa.com/2009/11/cat-girl … e-in-beta/

I’m definitely going on the trap’s path first. :smiley:
Hopefully, they can announce Haruka ni Aogi Uruwashino now…

I’m not a huge fan of futa, let alone nekomimi, but I’ll still buy the game anyway after it comes out - 1: to show my support for translated bishoujo games, and 2: because it looks like it might have a funny story like Snow Sakura did (but without the trap).

I’ve always liked futa, mostly because futa x girl is very close to yuri. But if this game has a guy MC and a futa, then it depends … Guy x futa is an awful lot like yaoi, and I’m not a fan of yaoi at all.

I hope Play-Asia.com are just being cautious:
Lightning Warrior Raidy II: Temple of Desire (G-Collections) Q2, 2010
Downhill Night 2 (Peach Princess) Q2, 2010
Downhill Night Blaze (Peach Princess) Q2, 2010
Cat Girl Alliance (G-Collections) Q2, 2010

I can understand the first three (especially since Raidy II was delayed more than once), but why list something that’s in beta as coming 4+ months from now?