Cat Girl Alliance?

W…what? What’s the censorship here that people are being offended by? Was it this?

Or this?

You know, I never quite realised it before, but I’ve come to the conclusion that a portion of the ‘against censorship’ group here is actually just trying to get a rise out of everyone by being as unreasonable as realistically possible. B173 M3, I’m onto you.

1. No significant elements of the text were altered; changes, where made, were made for reasons of style, clarity, and context.

I’d like a definition of “significant”.

I do like the idea of this change list. I’d like a bit more detail, but overall it’s an excellent idea.

I hope you don’t include me in that lump assumption?

[color=#0000FF]G-Collections with this decides to show(lies) who respects the consumers too after the Soul Link’s censorship controversy,as nobody knows who Cat Girl Alliance don’t have lolicon and had exactly for this who don’t haves censorship u_u
It’s so ridiculous ¬¨¬¨[/color]

Type this in your native tongue, please, I really can’t understand your English here.

Which “native tongue” would you like him to use? Given what he gives for his location(s), would you prefer Japanese or Portuguese? Besides, it is a board rule that posts be “in comprehensible English”, which I am sure he is doing his best to write.

He’s working much harder than the Dend character who used to post around here (that is, I can tell he isn’t using machine translation), but I still have a great deal of difficulty understanding him.

Also - he may not be aware: G-Collections, Peach Princess, and Jast USA are all the same company. It’s the same people.

Chill. I was just asking for a side-by-side comparison. Most boards I go to, people will post in native tongue, then they post their attempt at translation. This makes it easier for people to get the gist of the message.

Can anybody tell me how involved the futa’s brother is in the game? Is he actually a path or at least is there some kind of BxB action? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a picture where the little brother ( 18 or older of course!) is hugging the main character while one of the girls is going down on him.
For me that makes me more likely to get the game, but then as a gay man who does enjoy Bishojo games ( and Yaoi and Otome) I realise I’m not exactly the average customer. It’s been SO long since any new Yaoi games have been released I’m excited about even possibly having a Yaoi path in the Cat Girl game.
As for my opinion on Futa, it doesn’t turn me on or anything, it’s not at all close to being Yaoi in my opinion, she still looks way too much like a girl, it’s more like a girl with a strap on, still a girl. Still, if the girl is using her magic penis to do one of the guys, that’s pretty subversive and thus cool imo. Even if the main character doesn’t “take it” I wouldn’t rule out the little brother being on the recieving end.

I just checked the CG’s real quick.
He does not participate in any h-scenes it seems ( unless I missed one )
The closest one, is the CG u mentioned. http://www.jlist.com/IMAGE/p40ve

He has a set of CG’s in a game arcade though, cept they aren’t sexual.

Edit:
Main guy doesn’t ‘receive’ also, based on CG’s.

Thanks for checking it out. I’m disapointed that there isn’t more BxB content. Except wtf is up with that one CG where the main character is getting what looks like a passionate hug from brother while getting a bj from the girl. That looks pretty freakin’ gay to me. In a good way :slight_smile:
Seriously, would many real straight guys be ok with a cute boy giving them an intense hug while a hot girl was going down on them? I’m really curious to find out what’s going on in that scene the brother looks really upset about the whole thing, I’d say he’s scared of the penis, but then he’s clutching the guy like he’s trying to protect him. Something weird is going on lol

it just went gold
http://www.jastusa.com/cat-girl-alliance-goes-golden
here is the site
http://www.jastusa.com/catgirl/

news? and the download edition?

maybe in time
i am not expecting the game anytime soon because jast seems to move at a slower pace when it isn’t close to con season

They’re a much smaller company than a lot of outfits who use CD mastering places, and there is a lot of stuff coming out 1Q of this year. Plus there’s probably a backlog from the huge volume of stuff happening over Christmas. They’re not exactly high priority in terms of who the CD pressing places are going to prioritize.

they could do a bundle like they did with downhill night
were you can download but get a CD later

I’m guessing CGA isn’t going to make the projected January release. :frowning:

Here’s hoping we get it in February! :smiley:

Cat Girl Alliance is in. Just got my paid ready to ship email

Yeah! Another gay guy who likes Bishoujo games. :smiley: I would definetly get this if it had a yaoi path or futa on male character would be interesting to. :lol:
I’ll probably be picking it up eventually since I like the art style.

as of today the gAME IS out and shipping