Cosplay Fetish Academy discussion and questions

since this game is slated to drop next if everything goes right i have a few questions

first would this game be considered a sex romp or does it just have lots of fanservice till you go down a one girls path
second do you get a h-scenes with more than one other girl during a single girls path
third how is the story for the game and what type of story would you consider it
forth how is the cg’s and how many h-scenes per girl
fifth how long is the game compared to other h-games release by jastusa, peach princess, and g-collections

1. Sex Romp

2. 1,042 images total, but that includes Backrounds, Character dolls, event cgs, thumbnails, ect
    213 of them are event CG’s.
    45 scenes total
    Yuki = 10 scenes
    Shana = 10 scenes
    Kotori = 10 scenes
    Maika = 5 scenes
    Akari = 2 scenes
    Group = 8 scenes

5.It’s considered a 10-30 hour game.
For comparison purposes:
Crescendo = 2-10 hour game
Kana = 10-30 hour game
Figures of Happiness = 30-50 hour game

one last thing is how is the story

How many endings are there?

http://gamerssquare.fc2web.com/kisekae.htm

is the story for the game any good

That’s the wrong game. This is the kouryaku for Cosplay Fetish Academy. And as you can see it has 11 endings - 1, 2 or 3 for each character plus a bad end.

Out of the 28 people who gave this game as score on EGS, 2 said the scenario was good. Is that enough for you? =P

I thought i had it wrong…
thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Hmmm… kinda disappointed that this title only features fraternal twincest – if it’s not identical, then what’s the point? – but Narg will get because it’s twincest nonetheless.

Twincest is Best after all. 8)

Fraternal twincest is good enough for me.

:mrgreen:

Whoa. G-Collections website got a major face lift.

Check it out!

Partly explains why the Red-names had been quiet as of late. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like!

Although the “Where is my download order” should almost be on the top of the front page in bold flashing letters (Not really but you see my point :stuck_out_tongue: )

Wow, that’s pretty cool. Nice work :slight_smile:

can’t wait for it but i will wait for it to go gold before i order

Even though it says preorder in big letters at the top, they should still change the availability to something other than “in stock”. Probably gonna confuse some people, but hey, maybe they’ll get a few more preorders.

And another question… will this be available for download-purchase, or only for purchase of physical copies?

since it is g-collections my guess is yes

Well, I can’t tell you for sure, but given the sex-romp nature of the game, I will eat my hat if there’s no ending for her.

(Disclaimer: I do not own a hat.)

Besides, I can’t imagine they’d waste the scenario that’s described on the cast page.

so who has already pre-ordered this
and i updated the tread as general discussion
since the mods haven’t made one yet
just from how she looks shana is my favorite of the girls