Cosplay Fetish Academy discussion and questions

But can’t we preorder only the download edition? :frowning: :frowning: mods,shingo,lamuness,peter, please rep

Well, I’ve preordered both CFA and FP about a month ago. I just hope CFA will be finished soon :slight_smile:

it took a month between the time princess waltz went gold and was released

what is your guess for the release

the site needs to be fixed yuuki is listed as 19 and shana is listed as 18 this can’t be true if they are twins

I get the feeling it’ll be released at AX, just like with APC.

Perhaps Yuuki was born just prior to midnight followed shortly by Shana. Of course then the age listing would have to come at a really convenient time. :roll:

ROTFLMAO :lol: i never noticed that.

AX is in july but the CFA site says it will drop before june 20 (spring)

I’m kind of disappointed in this title. When I originally heard about it I loved the idea, but the costumes are really… bland. I mean… an apron with nothing under it? A G String? The best costume is a kimono… and that’s… kind of sad… Oh well. I’ll just have to hold out till Family Project.

yeah, i’m a costume fetishist and this title is a washout for me, the outfits are too skimpy and not costume-like enough.

I do like the “apron and nothing else” look, but it’s not really a costume.

Unless it suddenly turns out there’s a raging sex addict lesbian running around seducing all the girls and trying to outperform the PC, I don’t thinK i’m getting this :slight_smile:

Now that sounds like an awesome idea. I guess the closest was Otome Crisis, which takes place while the main protagonist of Duel Savior was away.

i just got 2 games i own left to finish hinata bokko and edelweiss
so i am getting tired of waiting when is best guess for the release before anime x

but when comes out? :?: is a month that the game is gold :(, news? pleaseee :cry:

you won’t get anything from the mods they are to busy with family project, downhill night and the other titles and getting ready for AX and the other cons for the season

i am just getting impatient because i keep seeing ads all over sites i frequent

Well,
the game is being released during Spring according to the website.

Depending on where you are, today is roughly the 8th.
Spring lasts till the end of June ( 30th ) in the northern hemisphere.

30-8 = 22.
So roughly it should be released within 3 weeks

Then it’s been mentioned that a lot of titles will be released quickly

3 Conventions and 3 almost finished titles.

My guess is that we will have the following released by the end of the year:
Cosplay Fetish Academy - Released by the end of Spring
Family Project - Convention release
Downhill Night 1 - Convention release
Cat Girl Alliance - Convention release

Not sure on CGA but in the ‘Upcoming Releases’ thread it is apparently at the same stage as FP and DN1

Sorry to nitpick, but Spring ends roughly the 20th or 21st of June (over a full week before the end of June). This year, according to the chart that is on Wikipedia, the Summer Solstice happens at 0545 UTC (that is 5:45 am for those of you who have trouble with 24 hour format) on the 21st.

In that case
20-8 = 12
so roughly just under 2 weeks, if they are on time.

the mods say they want to haVE the family project and downhill night as convention releases they said nothing of the sort about CGA

My only guess with CGA, is that it is listed as at the same stage as FP and DN1.

So it makes sence that with 3 conventions and 3 titles in ‘in post production’, we could have all 3 as convention releases.
To further hint this, is what the mods mentioned about having to many titles released at once.