Cosplay Fetish Academy discussion and questions

Speculation is fun and all, but there was no word set in stone that the games were all going to be released soon, they only said they’re -trying- to make it happen to appease those demanding more updates. Honestly though, all that aside, I really hope they can pull through on it, as FP is the only title I have my eye on.(That is unless MG announces Kira Kira or the Edelweiss fandisk.)

does anyone know if the game will have software defender or vmate

I hadn’t thought about that before ordering the game. My guess would be that it will not have it. From what i understand the decision was requested by the incensing company for PW (Pulltop). This game was made by Sekilala. In the end I don’t have a problem with Software Defender since it was really easy to verify and get the game started.

Software Defender caused startup problems with Princess Waltz. I’d hope they’d at least fix that before using it again.

As I understand it, Software Defender is what is being used for the most recent titles that are download only now, like Yo-Jin-Bo. I just recently started playing that, and I haven’t seen any problems.

through some research i found out this a sequel to a game called naked apron academy

I’m starting to get worried whether something’s gone wrong with this. It’s one of the longest gold-master periods I’ve ever seen, plus we’ve got no confirmation yet of whether there’ll be a download-only version available to buy.

Any news, guys?

it is most likely because of all the other games coming out and princess waltz took even longer to go from gold to out

APC was in gold-master for over 2 months before being released.
So we should only worry if it’s been over 2.5 months or so.

wrong, APC went in gold in June 20 (check here http://otakuism.com/?p=70) and went on sale in 4 July; only 2 weeks from gold master

Princess watlz went in gold the first days of November and it went on sale in early December, 1 month

so this time with Cosplay Fetish Academy they are a bit late :frowning:

It has been unusually long. But there is no cause to ‘get worried’. Peach Princess and G-Collections are both offshoots of J-List. J-List sells all manner of things, many of which can’t be gotten anywhere else.

I’d suspect if there turned out to be any small hiccup, we might just find this quietly again swapped with KK, which you would think Peter would want at AE or Otakon.

I see you’ve never been to Anime Expo. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s abbreviated AX.

Hmm it must have been something else then
I remember the discussion came up when PW went gold

Haven’t been to one but ya I know. Call it just one man’s fight against all things Xtreme! and Xplosive! and such.

Well…I’d like to see CFA and KK, both. But money’s a little tight right now, so PP can take all the time it wants as far as I’m concerned.

my guess is there are a bunch of high value games dropping this month and the the disc makers are too busy with those to really care about CFA

looks at watch, sighs in exasperation

The fight is lost. As far as I’m concerned, the new Nintendo console is the Revolution … but even I’ve given up and I call it the Wii now. AX is the superior abbreviation because AX is easier to say, and it’s only one syllable, so it is going to end up being the one that wins, regardless whatever might be more ‘correct’.

I just got a email saying my order is paid and ready to ship.