Cosplay Fetish Academy discussion and questions

Well the game I most enjoyed playing so far this year is Snow Sakura, I loved all of the storylines involved in the game. (I can safely say that because I’ve had a week and a half of paid vacation to relax with and play the games.) I will say that Cosplay Fetish Academy is probably my second favorite. As I said, I think that Yuuki is my favorite, with Shana as my least favorite.

Oh and while I would love to go into a universe like Cosplay Fetish Academy…uhm…looking at some of my customers at the bookstore I work at, uhm…I dont think I’d enjoy seeing the usual Oprah-fan wearing the Cosplay Fetish clothing LOL…

Imagine how Quake III Arena or Unreal Tournament would look if they get localized in CFA universe, now THAT is hilarious.

Yes well…in terms of DOOM…I guess that would give a new definition of the BFG :shock: Of course I would probably be so dumb-founded if I found myself in that particular universe… Considering other games, maybe they should make an Edler Scrolls: Oblivion in the CFA universe … give a new meaning to hundreds of hours of gaming!!! Of course like Dilbert might point out, I would spend so much time playing that I would forget to eat…