Demonbane Discussion (spoilers)

It says that the game shipped on my account, but after several weeks, it still hasn’t arrived. What happened?

email them again

The package disappeared in transit, or was stolen out of the mailbox, is most likely what happened. I’ve had that happen very rarely (the vendor swore the package had been shipped; the shipping company swears it was delivered; it never arrived).

then you gotta bug the post office people

It shouldn’t have gone in the mailbox at all. The courier should have gotten a signature on delivering it! You could probably take it to a small claims court.

Them?

jast usa

What exactly is their email address?

jlist2003@jlist.com

Well, in my case, I ordered it directly from JAST (in other words, the order number is JAST32470), rather than J-List. Would that address still work in this case?
Edit: Apparently, that address did not work at all:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

jlist2003@jlist.com:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ … nswer=6596 fp10si8137836qab.83 [RCPT_TO]

anyone else notice that Kurou doesn’t wear a swimsuit at the beach? XD

Finished Demonbane! A couple thoughts

Some time since I played something so full of awesome, start to end. Played Al - Ruri - Leica. As said somewhere else, though, that wasn’t really a optimal order (although it would have been the same, since I’ve already seen the anime), since Al is so over the top the others didn’t quite lived up to it. Ruri in particular is practically in its totality a rehash of Al. Leica doesn’t suffer that, however.
In any case, the game was very good. Good writing (or at least translation), and though the theme goes in some ways almost opposite to lovecraftian stories, the descriptions did remind me of them. So while this isn’t really a gothic horror story, as a super robot one is superb: I liked all the battles, and the music is also very well used. The characters were also hilarious or awesome (or both). In particular Doctaaa West. Some of the Anticross were also interesting, a feat considering most were just evils for the lulz. Tiberius particularly stood out for me.

(Fun story: for some reason I had the idea the third route’s was Elsa; maybe because of some pic I had seen, or because Metatron/Sandalphon were too busy to appear in the anime. When I saw the route was Leica’s I went “Hm, yeah, that makes sense”. Pity though, since I liked Elsa. She and Ennea could have used a route, somehow.)

they both made cameos in episode 1