Demonbane official thread (new)

A bump to note that the first post has been updated with a FAQ section that should address most of the questions raised in the thread so far. Updates will continue as issues are resolved or new ones arise!

here is walkthrough

[spoiler]Al Azif

1. Cover the girl
  2. Grab Al and run
  3. Stand in his way
  4. Help Leica up
  5. I have to fight
  6. Endure it
  7. Don’t scold them
  8. Talk to Alison
  9. Don’t scold them
  10. Endure it (Ejaculate → extra cg)
  11. Atlach-Nacha
  12. Make love to Al (Don’t make love to Al → Strike with the Shining Trapezohedron → And then even my despair fades to nothing → BAD END)
  13. No matter what, that cannot be allowed (Even so, she wants to stay toggether → Normal end)

Ruri

1. Get down
  2. Leave Al and run
  3. Stand in his way
  4. Help Leica up
  5. I have to fight
  6. Let it out
  7. Don’t scold them
  8. Don’t talk to Alison
  9. Don’t scold them
  10. Look for her (3x Wait → BAD END)
  11. Atlantis Strike
  12. Romance
  13. SAVE - 1 in at the start of 13 chapter
  14. LOAD - 1
  15. ‘Please hold me’, she said
  16. Come in her mouth (Quicly pull out → extra cg)
  17. No… not yet! (Say those words to Kurou → No End)

Leica

1. Get down
  2. Leave Al and run
  3. Run over to Leica
  4. Take Leica to her room
  5. Maybe Metatron’s right
  6. Let it out
  7. Scold them
  8. Talk to Alison
  9. Scold them
  10. Atlach-Nacha
  11. Release between her breasts (Release on her face → extra CG)[/spoiler]

Thanks, I’ll use it to get someone’s ending after I play through it once.

I think Al Azif is trying to hide from me or someone is hiding her from me… Got a response from Shingo for my ticket about the Demonbane download code:
"Hi, thanks for contacting us about this.

We’ve fixed this error and sent out replacement download codes to all Demonbane download order customers. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you haven’t yet received your replacement code, please let us know and we’ll take care of it as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or if there’s any other support we can provide."

Yep, didn’t receive that new code. :frowning: So those of you hiding my code so I can’t get my hands on Al Azif need to unhand both the code and her… :evil: I’m serious, I’m going to start going postal. :twisted: :twisted:

Is it just me who have problem with getting last piece of CG?

Hadou Ruri CG first page(First row, 4th columm) the last one is missing. I did get to see all the endings for her. I don’t know what gives.
Any idea?

i will ask the guy i got it from

If I try ‘N’ too much, does it abandon CG?

wait for jast to send you the walk to get the last cg

Ruri’s last CG? Just pick the other option during her H scene

(assuming JAST haven’t reordered the CG)

First page. First row, 4th colum. missing. I swear I went through all of her endings(bad, normal, true). Sorry if I confused you by saying ‘Last’ (I meant as the only thing I need.)

This one? (link is to a lowres screenshot of the CG mode screen, so it’s slightly spoilerish to people who haven’t played the game) It should appear close to the start of Chapter 6 regardless of route or choices.

I guess English has different CG order from Original. I followed the walkthrough, but it still didn’t work well. Oh well, after Al route I am going to double check this issue.

Edit
NVM, I got it. Has to go through Al route.

i forgot to add some thing for
the ruri route 13 and 14 Temple cum throne room
if that doesn’t do it wait for jast to send out their walkthrough

When will we get to see the Staff Note? Got the Kyaa error when I was checking out the menus.

when they get to sending checking stuff

Finally got my hands on Demonbane. Let’s see:
Game - Check
Snacks - Check
Drinks - Check
See you all when I’m done.

i have still yet to get my copy i have bug jast 2 times in the last while with no response i am pissed

My ‘pre-order’ for the box edition has yet to even ship. Shingo supposedly sent them another message about this, but no updates. I had to order the download edition to get my Demonbane.

Damn, damn, damn, I need to play me some Demonbane (as planned), but recent RL circumstances have made that an impossibility right now. If I can’t get things sorted out so I have some extra cash until July I’m just going to buy it at AX. I really wish to support Jast/Nitro+ so I’m feeling kinda crappy about this. Oh well, time to play some of my backlog to get over not having Demonbane in my possession right now.

Bought my copy at Acen last week, just started playing it this morning (I hate you overnight shifts), and it’s already cracking me up. Every time I hear a line from Doctor West all I can think of is Niijima screaming “KENICHIIIIII!!!”… and I’m already loving Al Azif, though she hasn’t been on screen for more than a half hour yet.

Hopefully I’m magically immune to the problems that some people are having later on in the game, but if I’m not, I’m glad there are already workarounds available.