Demonbane summer 2010 release

I didn’t see anyone else mention it yet.

http://www.nitroplususa.com/demonbane-progresses/

I suppose they’ll want it out before AX. And let’s not screw it up this time, okay? :wink:

yeah i hope they get it out in time
to my knowledge some of the staff that was working on the patch got hired to work on the official translation

Good, it’s the only game from Jast I’m waiting for at the moment.

You’re not the only one.

yeah i kinda want to play downhill night 2 but i can just borrow it from a friend

I saw the character profile for Dr. West… he looks like he’s grown some “bunny ears”… but he sounds like my kinda guy. :slight_smile:

“Leica”… you’ve got really really big breasts. =P

Now, the art isn’t exactly my style but the story sounds kinda interesting. :stuck_out_tongue: Just a question: pre-order means “only cdroms”, right? If so, I’ll wait till “direct download ver” is offered. :slight_smile:

Yes you are correct, pre-orders only applies to the cd-rom version.

Ah I see… thanks for your answer. :slight_smile:

Sweet, I’ve been looking forward to this game for a while now.

Can’t wait for this game. FInally a mecha themed eroge.

On a side note, I wonder how this will do against Koihime Musou

Actually, thinking about it… considering how long they take to go from gold to shipping, they probably won’t get this out by AX since it’s just over a month away.

Therefore, I predict a gold announcement at AX.

I hope they will both do well… :slight_smile:

Both this and Koihime Musou seem like very good games. I too hope both games do well.

Btw, does JAST have intentions to do the sequel of Demonbane? I hope they do IF audience reception turns out to be “good”. :slight_smile:

http://vndb.org/v234

it sounded like they would maybe even make a 3rd demonbane game if it does well or a version of demonbane 2 with h-content

Well, wow… a number 3? :open_mouth:

But seeing as this is outside of Japan, if a “no. 3” was ever created, it’d probably take a few more years to be released 'cos few are really willing to pay $100 for a game(plus selling it at US$30++ to US$40++ means you gotta sell like 2x to 3x more to recoup the costs.). Probably 2 to 3 years later at the least.

From that link, I see it’s rated 15+. If it’s not adult, then I’d be skeptical of Jast releasing it. They’ve never done any non-h game in the past. Then again, there IS a first time for everything, and if Demonbane sells gangbusters, they might go for it. (Once, a long long time ago, I asked if they had any plans for non-adult hgames. I was told they weren’t dead set against the idea, but they could only get a few h-game makers to talk to them, and no non-h games at all.)

Or, if it’s popular enough, they might get Nitro+ to create a new version of this sequel with added H-scenes. (Which they could then also sell in Japan, that’s very common over there.)

I think Peter mentioned trying to get a Princess Maker game out in the states, but was unable to work anything out.

Blasphemy! Ni? is the best artist ever! Tres Donne Crudelli, Jingai Makyou, Blassreiter etc. This guy is the king of the sexy look do you have any idea how RARE that is? Everything is moe blob. Yet this guy is able to perfectly capture the well drawn femme fatale archetype I have craved since the dawn of the eroge industry.

hmm, think I prefer moeblob =P
EDIT: Although his style certainly evolved in Jingai Makyou and Django… Demonbane is his earlier work and it shows a little.
but damn, you could show me moeblob girls all day long and I wouldn’t get tired of it. no sir