Discipline -The Record of a Crusade- Date Set (Two Editi

Damn, lots of characters. Looks like this should be one hell of a good game.

There’s about 8 different “dark paths” in the game, and it becomes a running gag that you end up getting nailed in the rear with a dildo by one of the evil chicks in every different path.

Go figures since you die in about 8 of the other endings anyway in Bible black.

There sure are a lot of guy characters , any yaoi pairings ?

Do you ever get to nail any of the chicks in the rear?

I guess so - because their front-orifices are all already occupied with dildos… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, to note, in Bible black, potentially, there are only 3 “I survived!” endings. The rest are either, you get screwed or you get killed.

True Ending- You get the girl of your dreams, we live happily ever after, the end.

Evil ending 1- You murder Kitami and take her place to become the new dark master.

Evil Ending 2- You succeed in the plan and everything is still AOK except that your girlfriend is now evil.

Middle Ending- Rika Shiraki- You get drugged but you live as a sex toy. And yes, you may get screwed up the ass.

Bad Ending-Reika Kitami-She kills you. End of story.

Bad Ending 2- Knife- You kill yourself with a knife.

Bad Ending 3- White Room- You go insane

Bad Ending 4- Mika Ito- You get screwed to death by Ito as revenge.

Bad Ending 5- On the Road- You get killed in a drive by stabbing from Mika Ito.

Bad Ending 6- Revenge of the Swim Team- You get butt raped by the swim team. Not sure if you die though.

Bad Ending 7- Hiroko Takashiro- She kills ya with a sex drug.

Bad Ending 8- I didn’t get this ending yet.

In most cases, the hero doesn’t nail the chick in the rear. The only cases I remember are Rika Shiraki who willingly lets you screw all her holes (assuming you did the spell on her) and Imari Kurumi who, for the most part of the story, can have nothing BUT buttsex. Oh yes and Hiroko Takashiro who gets buttraped with god knows what up her butt.

Discipline is, to be sure, designed to appeal to Japanese h-fans who are into the sub-genre of women getting lots of semen dumped onto them, and also the more popular “submission/domination” group of h-fans (specifically, male h-fans who get off on being dominated/enslaved, rather than male h-fans who get off on female characters being enslaved).

The OVA anime isn’t really very close to the original game, unlike the Bible Black anime which used a mix of the good/bad paths from the game for the anime.

spoilers

While some of the scenes are the same, most of the Social Club scenes with Leona take place inside her mansion, rather than a secret dungeon with a disco ball. Hayami’s a pretty willing participant in the “dark paths” rather than being drugged/brainwashed.

There are lots of shots of women being coated from head to toe in semen, but it’t not like the anime where Hayami and his partner were covered in gallons of frothy jizz that spilled all over the place.

Sadly, I doubt there are any Yaoi pairings… the thing is, if this is anything like Bible Black, a good chunk of the sex with the main character is done from a more first person point of view. Having the other males allows for more graphic material.

I’m as giddy as a schoolgirl right now because I have just got an e-mail from Jast informing me that they have received and processed my payment for Discipline and waiting to get the item in stock. The wait is gonna kill me, but it’s gonna be worth it! :smiley:

For some reason I kept thinking this was a Yaoi game along the lines of Absolute Obedience. I am pleased to hear that it is not and look forward to ordering it when it gets a little closer to release.

Does it matter?

If it was me, I wouldn’t kill him. Butt rape a man, and he won’t be able to call himself a man anymore. A fate worse than death!

AnimeNation has it on pre-order for $22.99 right now.

That’s a pretty good price.

AnimeNation broke street date, got an e-mail this afternoon saying it had shipped.

Looks like Peach Princess is getting ready to ship as well, just got an email about it.

Yep, we have the game in stock in San Diego and it’s shipping now.

Ya know… despite their obvious placement in the “dark eroge” genre - I’ve never been partial to Bible Black or Discipline. Honestly I have problems explaining why: although I strongly believe it’s because I don’t find the cast in either title entertaining. I have to “want” or “like” the person I’m inflicting pain upon and/or having pain inflicted upon me. None of them do this for me.

Mostly I’ve been watching Kitty Media from the sidelines, quietly hoping that they succeed and expand their license holdings into other companies they might have contact with, that I know I would enjoy (such as Atelier Kaguya). I bought two copies of Bible Black to support the cause; both of which were given to friends. Never played 'em… probably never will.

[ 12-03-2007, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

shrugs

Your loss…