Discipline -The Record of a Crusade- Date Set (Two Editi

I knew you’d disagree with me. :o

anyone know for sure if its the excellent version or not?

I don’t believe it is, but I get the feeling this is something that won’t be revealed until someone gets the chance to actually play through it.

The Excellent version seems mostly worthless, anyway… there’s not much new material added, and the new stuff isn’t from Sei Shoujo (it’s credited to “etc.”).

Got it today, thanks (although I’m not sure to be amused or offended that you included tissues).

The game definitey has its ,uh, gross aspects, and a lot of stuff that is not my cup of tea. But seems a good value - long game, nice artwork.

edit: Although then again, about halfway through it does get pretty sick. Not so much the dark stuff, but the scatlogical stuff.

And while not necessarily sick, the gay sex certainly wasn’t something I was expecting

There needs to be alike an ESRB for these sort of games, saying exactly what sort of content in it.

[ 12-08-2007, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy ]

Gay sex? Well… I suddenly feel a lot better about buying the game. Although the scat stuff worries me a bit. I hope this isn’t a total rape-a-thon. I don’t care if it is a guy getting raped. I’m just not a fan of that. Thats what made Enzai so hard for me to play. Still, the anime, at least what I saw of it, was actually pretty funny. Funny with a dark edge, or a dark game with a few light moments is good.

I have to ask though, which guys are involved in the gay sex stuff? I can guess one…

Got it today. I haven’t opened it yet though. I ordered the T-shirt edition and I have to say, I’m surprised at how the packagine is for this version. It’s the size of a standard PC game box, so I’m surprised they managed to fit an extra dvd and T-shirt inside.

So ive been waiting for someone to come out and say it, im not a fan of scat… in general i just dont like anything to do with it, am i going to run into it every single ending or is it one girl? If you dont want to spoil the game, please send me a private message and let me know, i looked at some of the original CG for Water Closet and i wont buy that game…
And i have every single game release by any company that has ported us games, this includes a Viper game i won is a contest a LONG LONG time ago… matter fact i forget who i won that contest from… but it was ceased and checked by customs so it took like 3 months to get to me…

Anyway Someone please let me know how high on a scale of 1-10 the scat content is.

i just finished all 5 routes… its a pretty straight forward game unlike Bible Black.

No secret endings or hidden characters… 1 good ending and the rest are bad ends. Nothing is locked, you can get any of the endings even the good end.

You come to a point that has 4 choices… those 4 lead directly to the 5 endings. All choices before is just to complete the images/text. Once you go down that path… your set. You may need to redo it to get all the images.

Oh and it seems like there is at least 1 enema/bowl scene in every route. Its not that graphic compared to Water Closet, if 10 is the high end… then its a 3 to 4. Its very tame, one route does have a night shift nurse homage. (well not sure which came 1st)

The anime is more comical, this is more tame. Kaoru is very different between the 2. Linda Hamilton is only a bit player, no ero scenes with her. No underground secret base.

Is the US version the updated one? Whats the difference between the original and the updated version?

While looking for a walkthrough I found one on foolmaker.net which I got babelfish to translate, and it appears that the version is an updated version 1.10 which said only after that version is the option to cheat on the tests. Version 1.20 has an End 6 where you try to escape something on day 3

Can I get some info in the gay content in the game, how much is there, what characters are involved, storyline info ,etc?

I was thinking about getting this game, but I am somewhat confused as to what this game is going to be like. I saw the Discipline anime, but I thought that it was kind of weird and it didn’t exactly float my boat. I see that the stories aren’t the same but how representative is this to the actual game?

Domination is okay if done right, in my opinion. It’s one thing to have a girl hold you down and pull off your pants because she’s so horny. But it’s another to have a girl handcuff you to a bed and she starts pulling out whips and candles.

shrugs

Well if it is of any consolation, you obviously don’t end up as bad as in Bible Black where at least half the endings have you shoved into the grave prematurely.