Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2? release date posted

Doesn’t look like PRE-order, looks like regular ordering to me. But I haven’t tried to order it, I won’t be ordering H-bunnies 2 until next month anyway.

quote:
As I said for those with paitence this is not an issue

I have patience, really. But if I have to sit through 15 minutes of cut-scenes every time I walk down a corridor, I would start to get irratated. Again, there are limits. It must be reasonable.
quote:
but if I am thinking of the same 'old school' RPG they were not 'true' RPG by today's definition and were heavy on the story and hidden 'in jokes'.

Today's RPG are actually much less RPG than old-school ones. Old-school ones are still not pure RPG, but they come pretty close. All they lack is choices. And that's exactly why I turned to bishoujo games; they are true RPGs, in a way.

With old-school RPGs, I was more thinking along the lines of FF4-6, Phantasy Star, Lufia, Chrono Trigger, and perhaps some more.

Just to put this back on topic. only 1 more day!! Heh so is Ekylo going to camp out at his computer hitting refresh tonight I’ll just order in the morning like I always do

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
[QUOTE]I have patience, really. But if I have to sit through 15 minutes of cut-scenes every time I walk down a corridor, I would start to get irratated. Again, there are limits. It must be reasonable.

Paitence is paitence, if it means sitting for 8 hours it means sitting for 8 hours, there is no limit on true paitence. Reasonable is also very individual and hard to quantify, personally I think 15 minutes is quite reasonable if it is an engrossing game you are enjoying.

The concept of RPG's I think is what has changed more then RPG's being less RPG's. From my understanding of the world, something either is 'this' or is not 'this', one cannot be more or less male or female they simply are male or female. They may have traits that tend toward being more male or more female but they themselves are either one or the other. RPG's likewise are either RPG or are not RPG albeit each might have different traits. My personal opinion based on my undergraduate and current graduate training in how to view the world.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 03-22-2004).]

quote:
Paitence is paitence, if it means sitting for 8 hours it means sitting for 8 hours, there is no limit on true paitence. Reasonable is also very individual and hard to quantify, personally I think 15 minutes is quite reasonable if it is an engrossing game you are enjoying.

There's such a thing as standards and a limit. If you get to see an FMV of 15 minutes every 5 minutes, it's not a game, but a movie, because there's more eye candy than interaction.
quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
[QUOTE]There's such a thing as standards and a limit. If you get to see an FMV of 15 minutes every 5 minutes, it's not a game, but a movie, because there's more eye candy than interaction.

Standards change over time and limits differ for each person. But you make choices, you determine how to reach that next scene, it is not something you can stare at, sleep for an hour, go back to and see it has moved along, you must move it to the next movie, to me that is a game.