Does your girl/boyfriend know you're playing Bishoujo games?

Mine does.

Altough she hasn’t ever seen one. :mrgreen:

I had to tell her, because I was acting depressed because of a bad ending in Kana. After I told her she looked at me like I was crazy or something.
She didn’t believe that a game can move you so much. :roll:

I even told her that most of them have erotic scenes. And she didn’t care at all.

Bishoujo Games are my legal way of cheating. :wink:

Well, a game is just like a book, a movie, a song, etc.

Maybe you should try telling her that next time she cries over a scene in a movie. :twisted: Just kidding. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… since I’m a gal… who cares. If I get a bf and he refuses to understand, the simplest way is to strap him to the chair and force him to play Kana or Ever17 until he breaks down.

Ever 17 is safe to show. Don’t know about Kana and Crescendo though. Having sex with your sick little sister…? ( Yeah, I know they’re not bloodrelated, but your GF may think otherwise).

If you have a bf/gf who doesn’t like Kana, it means it’s time to break up.

But I agree with the fact that it’s a better idea to let them see Kana, crescendo, … BEFORE virgin rooster, etc. :smiley:

She plays them as well, and often times ends up stealing my copies.

The lone striker patiently waits in his box.
Sweet mother and by the nine divine, I got to get out more… :frowning:

Currently single, but I don’t plan on keeping my bishoujo gaming a secret if I do become involved in a relationship. Preferably, my boyfriend will share my hobby.

… suddenly I see this game in a whole new light. :smiley:

my partner (an otaku) does, and i must say that my partner, a lolicon to begin with, is even more crazy about bishoujo games than i do…

You and Lamuness are lucky persons… :stuck_out_tongue:

My GF doesn’t like (most) games. And she doesn’t want to try Bishoujo games. :cry:

Come on - just a small typo! We all know that’s actually virgin roaster! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol.
No in fact I have a secret eroge with roosters and … hum I said to much. :lol:

Hmmm… this means that all females born in the year of the Rooster should be wary of Le Nuage. :lol:

No wait… I think there’s actually an army of angry women heading here.

hears the stampede of a million pissed off women and runs for her life

“Btw, gals… I swear I’m not with him and oh, he’s standing over there.” points at Le Nuage

I changed the Title of this topic after I discovered there are more girls on this forum than I thought.

How many girls are there? 8)

I don’t really have a girlfriend(simply due to the fact that girls=Time + Effort + Money none which really would let me play bishoujo games to begin with) but my sister plays them and she is pretty into it. (Although it may be the fact that she is a lesbian as she gets off the big breasted chicks just as much as I do… Yes, she wants Raidy as well…)

Please, that’s a trick question. Let’s just say all men on the internet are men, all women on the internet are men, and all underage kids on the internet are FBI agents. :mrgreen:

Asking ‘ARE THERE ANY GIRLS HERE???’ is usually a great way to drive us into hiding. :slight_smile:

… …

I’m going to become an androgynous chicken instead. Then I won’t have to put up with the question of “are you male or female”? :lol:

Dude I was just joking. :roll: There’s nothing else to it. :expressionless: Is a bunch of smilies not enough to set the tone or something? sighs

Why? Afraid I’m going to hit on you. :wink:

Don’t worry. I’m already taken. :stuck_out_tongue: