Doushin - Same Heart... any news?

Hello, I just thought I would stir the waters a little since Peter gave us some news on XChange3. I was wondering if we could have some on Doushin?

you will get it (news) soon enough

Any chance these future “news” will include something about FUKUSHUU (Revenge) from Crowd, too?

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
FUKUSHUU (Revenge) from Crowd

* perks up *
I don't think, any of these two games (Fukushuu: 23/05/1997, Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba: 26/01/2001) was ever officially mentioned to be targeted.

So far, the only thing we know by now is, that the first one is too old to be ever taken seriously into consideration.

As for the second one... well, I think I have raved enough about it in my review. But taking the stance of the people in charge regarding Dokusen into account, chances shouldn't be too high. But on the other hand, Doushin isn't all mild either...

Hey, i was just asking… I read your review about FUKUSHUU many times (very good review, by the way ) and i thought the story for this one is very good, interesting and challenging, more than many other bgames nowadays, so i thought in give a try, even considerating it’s probably a dark-themed bgame.

And anyway, except for XC3, so far all the PeaPri releases are kinda old japanese games too. So why not?

Well it’s good to know you guys got games other than Xchange comming out More games we need more games.

quote:
i thought the story for this one is very good, interesting and challenging, more than many other bgames nowadays

Wholeheartedly agreed.

quote:
And anyway, except for XC3, so far all the PeaPri releases are kinda old japanese games too. So why not? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Because of a certain stance that we saw regarding another game that would have been as great: Dokusen.
Thus I don't think it is very likely that we will ever see Fukushuu-Ryoujoku no Yaiba here.
But don't get me wrong: I am not against it - quite the opposite.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
you will get it (news) soon enough

I will take this as a *good* sign. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
And anyway, except for XC3, so far all the PeaPri releases are kinda old japanese games too. So why not? ;)

If I remember correctly, Snow Drop wasn't old at the time. (It's old NOW...)

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:

The same goes for *gulp* W.C. ...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:

Oldies are great (most of them, though), and i love snow drop (one of my favouritesm without a doubt, even with its weird flags system)

Yes, look for an announcement on this soon. Can’t post it since I don’t have any graphics to post yet :slight_smile:

Hey Peter! Post some good news soon! You said you had good news on g-collections in the v-mate thread, and now you got good news on this! I’m anxious, be a sport and give all of us faithful customers something to look forward to and be happy about! Please.

i dont think peter said he will make any “good” news on gc or doushin…but we never said we will make any bad news either, just plain’ol news :stuck_out_tongue:

"THE NEWS!:

That game is a good one

End of news"

I think that just PLAIN news won’t work…

Well heck, give me some bad news then. Just don’t leave me hanging!

well, what do you want to hear?

- the hard drive that holds the douhsin data crashed and is un-recoverable?
- doushin is now turned into a yaoi game involving 3 brothers?

just be a bit more patient…what will come will come

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
well, what do you want to hear?
- doushin is now turned into a yaoi game involving 3 brothers?

Mhhh... i'll take the plain news with that... :S :S

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 04-17-2005).]

Well, apparently our exciting news is that people like me can’t ever play this game either. Isn’t that wonderful? Forget all of the “support the genre to get what you want” stuff, because it’s obviously a lie…

Yes, I’m bloody well pissed off, and currently pondering taking down all my affiliate links to EVERYONE’s games. Why the heck should I help sell anything now?

[This message has been edited by papillon (edited 04-17-2005).]

I’ll say it again, we (i included myself because i’m about to turn into fire something)
Should calm down and wait for an explanation, IF they dont give us answers or they can’t convince us that this is not the same as with GC, well… it was a pleasure to meet you all and i must say god bye to this bbs to… (way funnier and merrier than the GC bbs)