Doushin was NOT properly tested

You hear Unicorn’s response, you then say:

A) Well played Sir, well played.

B) I guess sometimes is ok to settle for second best…

How about B-game style answers?, I’d go with B, by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 08-03-2006, 03:15 AM: Message edited by: Nintakaru ]

I refuse to regard Kuriko-chan as a consolation-prize! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like we have a fight breaking out. I hope you guys are strong. This just makes my blood boil with anticipation. :smiley:

[ 08-03-2006, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

You know what Unicorn, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say Kuriko was second best, when it’s obvious that I meant to say it was third best :slight_smile: , and the official page seems to agree with me, see how the second tier doesn’t get featured:

:smiley:
:cool:

[ 08-06-2006, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Nintakaru ]

[quote]

[quote]
[b]Originally posted by Jinnai:
[b] Looks like we have a fight breaking out. I hope you guys are strong. This just makes my blood boil with anticipation. :smiley:
:smiley:

[ 08-06-2006, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

-.-’

^^^ that’s Yachiru. Yachiru is not boy. Yachiru is a dangerous kawaii girl. >.>’

[quote]
Originally posted by Nintakaru:
[b] We are all gentlemen here, plus, I’d never take a fight that is at such a disadvantage for my foe :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes but she’s always hanging around Kenpachi (the other pic i posted).

Sorry jinnai I only watched the first 12 or so episodes of Bleach, so I don’t get any of those references :wink:

[quote]
Originally posted by Nintakaru:
[QB] Sorry jinnai I only watched the first 12 or so episodes of Bleach, so I don’t get any of those references :smiley:

And RonXE is correct, she is dangerous, but only if you piss her off.

[ 08-09-2006, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

…ok are you guys getting a weebit too off-topic now? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve installed two open-source Japanese fonts two days ago on my Windows 95 system. Now I can see Japanese fonts fine, and they don’t seem to slow my system down at all.

As an added bonus, now I don’t get the nag screen about not having Japanese fonts installed when visiting this BBS for the first time in my session. :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats, now how much longer can that computer of yours last before you will be pratically forced to upgrade to a newer computer, in light of they don’t make windows 95 drivers for newer devices anymore? how old is your computer now. I think everyone here will know when that day comes, you will be really crabby and saying XP or Vista this, oh boy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been wanting to buy a new computer for a while now, for development purposes and Phantasy Star Universe. But I’m not in a hurry. In any case, it won’t only have WinXP. :slight_smile: