Downhill Night...that was fast.

I think only Blaze (the third one) has driving.

Only Blaze has driving. Anyway, I’m going to start writing up a page for the cars for a bit. Just need to know where to submit my contribution.

Downhill Night is in stock and will be shipping next week :smiley:

I will buy this for sure someday. It looks great

So… I’ve been playing for an hour and so far it’s quite enjoyable. There are only two things that annoy me - the font and also the fact that everytime I start the game, it gets back from Fullscreen mode to Window mode.

A fullscreen player eh? I rarely play in fullscreen mode myself. I’d rather see a smaller, crisper looking image than a larger, somewhat blurred image. Being able to easily multitask is also a plus. Still, the game ought to remember your selection.

So how’s the translation of the game?

I’m in Route 3 right now (and I frankly enjoy the game more than I expected) and so far I’m not aware of any misspelling or any other error but I’m not a native speaker. I’m sure Reikon would have found something… :wink:

jast usa make alot of their money from not just games
but randoms anime stuff and freaky japanese stuff

Bandwidth is a cheap price to pay to avoid annoying your customers. It’s not like the download version went kaput and they were forced to mail out package versions to irate people sitting in front of their monitors. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, replicator issues? I just checked for announcements, didn’t see anything … Did something happen?

Yes; apparently the replication facility accidentally pressed music CDs onto the moero discs.

Was it good music? :wink:

Just wondering, but if it was a twincest title, would it matter if the music was good?

My guess is still rampage.

Too be serious though, if it was a metal record I don’t have (but want)… hmmm, very difficult choice. Now, if it was a magical CD from the future, give me my music early :stuck_out_tongue: !

I just finished Lily’s route. The game is short but enjoyable, especially during the races where you must decide quickly (there’s a timer) what to do. The translation is good, without any mistakes (from my point of view).

Well I’ve gotten all the girl’s endings, but I’m still missing Michi’s 1st sex scene… Anybody have any luck in getting it?

The game is officially over after getting Maria’s and Kyoko’s endings. Why would anyone else keep playing after that. :wink:

I still haven’t gotten my copy yet. :frowning:

It be good music if it was sung by twins. :stuck_out_tongue:

Talk about obsession…

Note to self: if ever have twins, don’t tell Narg…

Are there more sex scenes with her? I got one in Route 6.

Ya I have that one but there is a scene in the extras section that’s locked and it’s the 1st box, so I’m thinking that Michi has 2 scenes, just not the one at the end of the game. (Since every other girl has 2)