Eroge Review Site

Wow, am I correctly imagining what you have done :slight_smile: :smiley: .
However my download was successful… after 6 hours and 28 minutes! You already know that my ADSL connection sucks, and nocturnal downloads are a necessity for me -I have gone to sleep after starting it, of course-.
And, later, no technical problems whatsoever, fortunately :smiley: (I’ve also used a file from Sagaoz for my “peace of mind”, heheheh… ).
I’m awaiting your review now :smiley: !

Midichlorians? ^_-

Exactly!
How does “May the Midichlorians be with you!” sound to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-19-2006, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I see loli!and twincest!!! :smiley:
This site has became the gathering of Dark Jedi and Loli Lover.When will we have sacrifice ritual? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Originally posted by Unicorn:
[b] How does “May the Midichlorians be with you!” sound to you? :frowning: .

[ 06-19-2006, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Spectator Beholder ]

What do you want to sacrifice exactly?
[list][]goats[/][]lemons[/][]kittens[/][]Nande’s old copy of Transfer student[/][]…[/][]NOOOOOO! Not our lesbian Succubi![/][/list]

[ 06-21-2006, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

How about sacrificing the owner of this thread?
Along with all his ero game :smiley:

How about sacrificing the owner of this thread?
Along with all his ero game :smiley:

:eek: :eek: Dreamer! :eek: :eek:
Such an oversized sacrifice usually summons Armageddon!
=> B-games will be declared illegal world-wide including Japan! No exception for formerly PG-rated games either!

[ 06-22-2006, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Review to Shimaima from Alicesoft. This is the “secretive title” me and Baldo have been talking about on this thread. He pointed the game out to me, so say thank you to him if you didn’t already know about this. :wink:

http://www.elizar.com/?p=35

I had the review ready for several days now, but I was waiting for a third seed for the game. Never happened, so I’m going ahead and posting the article.

For those who don’t know, Shimaima is a FREE working title from Alicesoft. For those people who read this thread, you can download the file straight off my server:

http://www.elizar.com/shimaima/shimaima_dl.lzh

Login: twincest
Paswd: isbest

In the event that you get a “cannot find error” or the password doesn’t work, that means you’ve exceeded my allocated bandwidth for the file. We’re talking 200 GB here, so it will take some serious activity.

Of course, there’s also the primary seed I’ve setup at www.shimaima.com (different server; 300 GB bandwidth; no password required).

Or you could just go the Alicesoft site and find the file there. I’m trying to prevent people from spaming the hell out of their servers (and thus avoid having them think about banning non-Japanese IP addresses).

[ 06-23-2006, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Heheh, this free game is just the lucky result of one of my unfrequent netsurfing sessions in the “Japanese Internet”, like the Brave Soul minigame I’ve Linked two months ago (however… are you sure, Nargrakhan, that Alicesoft released Shimaima 1)in mid-2004 as commercial product and 2)in 11 January 2006 as free download? Me, I’ve found December 2004 and 24 February 2006 instead… ).
Unlike the minigame, however, I was VERY hesitant to reveal the existance of Shimaima…

Yup, that was my terror, an horde of foreign leechers/hackers with no interest in respecting and preserving this generous gift from Alicesoft. I awaited months before confiding this “secret” and… gee, I’m just TOO HAPPY for choosing Nargrakhan as my first “fellow conspirator”!!
Hey, Nargrakhan, in my opinion your Internet Site can now surely aspire to host commercial banners from Himeya and other shops selling Japanese erogames, turning your hobby/site into a self-supporting reality!
Thank you very much for your great work :smiley: .

Hmmm… you’re right. :o

I must have gotten those dates mixed up with another title I’m reviewing. Need to get off my butt and clear out the backlog I have. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well,one can dream,right? :slight_smile:
Nargrakhan,about Shimaima,I don’t really understand what do you mean by only half of the game has voice.Do you mind explaining about it?
Such as if sometimes the voice just disappear or only the H scene are voiced.

Do you prefer this kind of question to be here or on your site?

This game is looking intresting, i will downloading it and try it on my new computer next week. Because i just ordered a new computer i must play free games until my finances are back on track. Many thanks Nargrakhan that you put it on your server for downloading.

All the H scenes are voiced. :slight_smile:
The non-voiced segments are usually the parts of the game that aren’t immediately connected to an H scenes. That is to say, you can almost predict when sex will occur, simply because that’s when the script is spoken (and for a few moments afterwards). Someone pointed out to me that most Alicesoft games are like this (I recall it was the same for Big Bang Age), so it may not just be for Shimaima… a weird studio trait if that’s true…

Probably better for questions directed to me be stated here. I look here way more often than my own site. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… interesting. And it seems this bgame have a sequel already, the latest release from Alicesoft - Saboten. Or at least, is somewhat related, because one of the subcharacters of Shimaima is a finishable character there.

Anyway, it’s free to download? If that’s the case, would be very hard to Peapri translate it and release overseas, if they had the interest? :wink:

That may depend on if PeaPri would do it for free too - or with a more commercial background… :stuck_out_tongue:

You want a translation? Try asking this question to http://www.insani.org/ instead (they translated Wind and more, after all).

Insani’s no longer doing full game translations, thanks to the whole Planetarian fiasco.

Even though Shimaima is free, I doubt they’ll be doing it. :confused:

[ 06-27-2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Dark Lord Zenigame ]

Sorry. We’re evil and everything, but last time we tried that Ladyphoenix told us no more sacrificing goats.