Eroge Review Site

But then - she seems to have forsaken us here as well as even her own website. So why not give it a try?

• whistles innocently *
  • puts a lemon into the juice squeezer *

-___^

[ 06-28-2006, 03:04 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Insani,eh?I don’t go to their sites often so I don’t know what’s the deal is but they seem to be pissed off big time.And they even put the wind patch on hold sob sob… :slight_smile: )

New article for another title from the offically dead Megami.

Kin Gin Heart Succubus!
http://www.elizar.com/?p=36

Working on reviews for Izayoi no Hanayome (great!), Sister Maria no Momoiro Seika (eh…), and Thomas Mono Chikan (yuck!) this week. Just mentioning them because it seems I work harder at finishing the articles when I promise to get them out within a week. :o

Kuro Bara wa Yoru ni Saku
http://www.elizar.com/?p=37

If anyone ever used my site for more than eroge, the Gun.Smoke gallery is online again. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-09-2006, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

In case anyone was wondering why my site hasn’t been updated in three weeks, its because I’ve been busy at work. I should have free time this weekend to continue my reviews again. :slight_smile:

The titles mentioned above, as well as Thomas Mono Chikan II and Tsuma to Mama to Boin should be posted between the 30th and 1st. That’s right, all five. :slight_smile:

[ 07-24-2006, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

I don’t know … if I remember correctly, those are the vampire lemons. If you grow fangs and start talking in a bad Transylvanian accent, uh, don’t tell me.

Who has ever planned to DRINK the juice? :confused:

Review for a disappointing nun title:

Sister Maria no Momoiro Seika
http://www.elizar.com/?p=38

EDIT #1
Check it out: a super detailed review of Gore Screaming Show. Unlike me, the reviewer has SPOILERS like hell, so please make note of that.
http://www.makenaidesuwayo.com/2006/07/27/gore-screaming-show-end/

Long story short: he loves it. This should be no surprise to us MinDeaD BlooD veterans, eh? Same group of awesome people made it. :smiley:

EDIT #2
For those people who notice that my site isn’t just for eroge… :wink:
…all the cinematic illustrations from the SEGA Saturn Dragon Force:

http://www.elizar.com/drgnfrc.html

[ 07-28-2006, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

I got my hands on To Heart 2 and Da Capo 2 several days ago, so I’ve been playing eroge rather than making reviews. :slight_smile:

[ 08-02-2006, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

No erogames for me during those three weeks -and more :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: !!).

[ 08-02-2006, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

Your list of reviews is starting to get big enough that quicklink genre/fetish breakdowns could be handy… :slight_smile:

Random Twincest Rant: :slight_smile: [/b]
[/quote]
Hmm… Let me play around with my layout and I’ll see what I can do to make this happen. :slight_smile:

Yakata is almost done. I’ve been unable to win the twincest ending, which is the last I need. :slight_smile:

Amusing, that. Reminds me of how… um… passionate I can get as well when ranting about things I like… >_>;;

Play it now, so that you may know the glory that is Suzutsuki!!!

:>

Your “Third Class, Third Category, Limited License” (both “Stingy” and, to a lesser extent, “Rivals”) isn’t so rare in D&D evil races, especially Lolth-worshiping Drow (Dark Elves).
Nice rant, however :o :stuck_out_tongue: ), but, amongst other things, it also includes 3(X3) additional wallpapers of this game.
The 1024X768 versions are here, here and here. If someone is interested in the 1600X1200 and 800X600 versions, post a note here within THIS weekend (and no more, sorry).

For some odd reason, I’ve been really slow cranking out the reviews. When I do get some free time, I sorta get hit by “reviewer’s block” or tempted away by one of my new twincest titles. :o

Chikan Mono Thomas 2
http://www.elizar.com/?p=41

I also doubled check all the saves files to makes sure they work. The only titles that I reviewed that do not have them, are Sabae’s King and Big Bang Age - mostly because I don’t know where those games put the damn things on my PC. :stuck_out_tongue: I even put my save for the much hated How To Fuudoru since five or six people have asked for it.

On my eroge gaming, I’ve just finished To Heart 2 and will wrap up Yakata in a day or two.

I’m really trying to stop the urge in playing Twin Bell and Hobosan, since doing so would delay me more (got them from a bargin bin). Still… with twincest centric titles like these, I don’t think I can resist for long…

Isn’t this one a typical Alice-Soft-game, that puts the save-data into the same directory as the start-executable into files thart have all the same names and just plenty of cryptic filename-suffixes. Thus you woul dhave to pick among these files the ones that are significantly newer than the release-date of the game…

At least for “Dai Akuji” and “Darcrows”, it works like this. Of course, “Dai Banchou - Big Bang Age” is newer and thus Alice-Soft could have reworked that part of their engine, though…

• curses that I haven’t bought “Dai Banchou” more trimely myself *

Well the strange thing is, I think I found the right file, but it doesn’t work in a new install of the game. I think there’s some sort of “marker” that prevents it from being shared. When I got look around for other saves for the game by other people, it always says something about being hacked to work for anyone. Crazy really. :slight_smile:

Despite my best efforts, I couldn’t help playing Hobosan (my God the twin’s mom is hawt). :stuck_out_tongue:

Heheh, thanks for your Malizia edit, but I’ve another suggestion for your FAQ.
If that sof(t)map store (its number?) is this, insert the same Link in your FAQ too, because it seems to accept mail orders from overseas (I’m not sure however, their “Terms Of Use” site has too many boring pages for me), and it’s very convenient.
A random comment from elsewhere:

A list&map of Sofmap stores is here:
http://www.sofmap.com/tenpo/shop/tokyo_1e.htm

Edit:

Your FAQ says otherwise. A heart (X-)change :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: ?

[ 08-09-2006, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

The exact store is Softmap 4.

I’ve seen software that sells for $70 to $90 at Himeya Shop, sold for $20 to $30 there. Some of it is used, but the stuff is in so mint condition, I swear it’s impossible to tell without the sticker saying so. However, they were selling new copies of Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro (one of my favorite twincest titles) last week for only $20. Insane I tell ya: just insane.

Your FAQ says otherwise. A heart (X-)change :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: ? [/QB][/QUOTE]

It seems I ordered it, but I don’t recall doing so. I think I made a mistake one night and picked the wrong title. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 08-09-2006, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

SIGH Don’t speak me of Himeya, I’ve just spent 176$ on merely TWO games + 22$ for shipping charges.
I don’t have time or inclination for netsurfing in search of a Japanese shop which 1) sells overseas, 2) accepts Visa Electron cards, 3) makes EMS expeditions and 4) is fast and reliable, and deputy services, reliable or not, aren’t cheap…
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

[ 08-09-2006, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

Ah Sofmap is a nice chain of stores,always visit one or two when I happen to be over there :slight_smile:
Great prices and quality