Favorite bishoujo game ending

Continuing with the trend of the last two topics (favorite bishoujo element and favorite bishoujo character, which are your favorite bishoujo game endings? It does not necessarily needs to be connected with your favorite character. I will assume that everybody had played some of the games, as some spoilers might appear. Notice, there is no restrictions to language, as I am quite sure Orochi will mention AOK! (ditto for Kumiko!)

My first choices would be

Sari’s “human” ending in Nocturnal Illusion
Reiko’s ending in Season of the Sakura

but that’s I can think of right now.

From ONE-
Misaki Kawana senpai’s ending.

The main chara confess his feelings to Misaki,but she reject him for fear that she will weigh down her loved ones as she was handicapped (She was Blind).She felt that she alone should take this burdle in life and leave her loved ones out.Later after the main chara had to leave this dimension but he did not tell Misaki about this and we had a moving scene in which Misaki confessing her feelings to a empty bench.

From Kanon :-
Ayu Tsukimiya’s Ending
A literal Translation (Shorten Version) of the ending.

“Today is the last day of my Winter Vacation.
I’m going to give this headband to Ayu as a parting present.But will it look good on her ? Will she like it ? Yes,it will,she’ll like it and will thank me for it.
So I run all the way to our meeting place. and Ayu was there on the tree,waiting for me.But fate is going to punish us for changing the venue of our meeting place.
Ayu had never failed in climbing down the tree before,but this time…
For the first time,there is silence between us.The snow turns blood red.I felt deep anguish within me and I can’t cried it out.But Ayu felt no pain and only smiled at me as she passed on.
A intended momentarily “Goodbye” had turned into a eternal “Farewell”.”

Hmmmm…favourite endings!?
I must say that my favourite bishojo endings will be anything as long as it’s a happy ending (the main character and the girl gets together)
OK, I’ll try to narrow it down:
*Miwako from Nocturnal Illusion
*Mio from Season of Sakura

Sorry, my game knowledge is limited due to my inability to read Japanese.

Orochi, the girl dies at the end?
Without warning the ending turns sad?
Please explain why this could ever be.

Favorite endings?

Hmmm… I really, really, REALLY, liked the ending for Desire. It simply was… excellent. It’s pretty much how I base a lot of my thoughts on other games. For me Desire is the top-of-the line. It set the bar, and all others attempt to measure up.

Other endings I enjoyed, most of the Gloria endings (I didn’t like the one’s where you turn into a complete ass, but I got them simply to try to get as close to 100% as possible.) I enjoyed the endings for Maid’s Story since I liked all three maids. For X-Change, I liked the ones Satoshi and Ayumi(I think that’s their names… the two main girls) the most.

But… I guess I’m kinda the same as Kaiser Fire, I do like a happy ending where the hero and heroine are finally able to overcome all obsticles and end together. Yes, I’m sappy that way.

Mike

Kumiko-san: That’s why I mentioned language was not a restriction. It gives us an idea of the endings of some games we will see soon!

An ending I didn’t mentioned about is Kaori’s ending in Tokimeki Memorial 2. (Note: in Tokimemo, you usually end up with one of the girls, except for the bad ending).

When the game starts, you notice there is a girl in your classroom who does not socialize with the rest of the class. She does not even trust anyone on the class. You, eventually, get to meet her better, and, just before your third year in HS, before the cherry blossom, she tells you the truth of why she didn’t socialize with the rest. [Somebody stole the equipment from her previous school’s volleyball team. She took the blame of it.] After that, she gets to socialize more. In graduation day, before the ceremony, you meet her at the schools roof. She tells you that she would have quitted school, if it weren’t for you. Then, she confesses her love, which feelings you reciprocate, and the supposedly-non-working-bells from the school tower begins to ring (according to the legend of Hibikino HS, on graduation day, if a girl confesses her love to a boy she cares for and the feeling is mutual, and the bell rings, their love will last forever. But the bell hasn’t ring for a long time). For the first time in the whole game, Kaori, the girl, smiles…

[This message has been edited by fxho (edited 04-22-2001).]

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Favorite endings?

Hmmm... I really, really, REALLY, liked the ending for Desire. It simply was... excellent. It's pretty much how I base a lot of my thoughts on other games. For me Desire is the top-of-the line. It set the bar, and all others attempt to measure up.

Other endings I enjoyed, most of the Gloria endings (I didn't like the one's where you turn into a complete ass, but I got them simply to try to get as close to 100% as possible.) I enjoyed the endings for Maid's Story since I liked all three maids. For X-Change, I liked the ones Satoshi and Ayumi(I think that's their names... the two main girls) the most.

But... I guess I'm kinda the same as Kaiser Fire, I do like a happy ending where the hero and heroine are finally able to overcome all obsticles and end together. Yes, I'm sappy that way.

Mike

HA HA HA it's good to see a comrade, Mike.
I think good endings are the best [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
I've only gotten one ending with Maid's Story, need to work it out a bit more.

Desire....the ending was ok but I kinda feel sorry for Sheryl and Sylvia. One things I hate most about Desire is that if you have played Makoto's scenario (which you must in order to get the true ending), it really made you feel ..... strange. I think Makoto is my most hateable character in bishojo game so far. The most impressive moment of Desire was when Martina described what loving a person means....I was touched.

Sorry for the ramble [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

BTW, I'm shocked that no one Divi Dead's endings since it's also one of the best game ported to English...I think Sachiko's ending was quite good [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

To Nobody,

You don’t really get an ending with Alice, as far as I can tell… but you can have a one-night affair with her, which I did get. Alice is… very enthusiatic when she gets going.

As for Itsuki, I know about the ending, but I’ve never gotten it. I really didn’t like her, so I gave her the cold shoulder.

As for Divi-Dead, I’d have to say either Satchiko, or Hitomi(?)… the blond girl whose had a very poor past. I guess her’s because at last she finally finds someone who doesn’t abuse her.

Oh, I didn’t mean to give the impression that I only like happy endings, just that I like them the most. I’m romantic that way.

Mike

Hmmmmmm…my favorite ending…

Without a doubt, the endings of both Desire and Divi-dead are the most intriguing and original in the english bishoujo games…Although I played a lot of games that are more entertaining, none shocked me more than my first experience of the ending of Divi-dead…especially when you are playing it at 2:00 in the morning…while Desire’s ending gave me something to think about for a while, and it was also the reason why I turn into a fan of Himeya…

So, I guess…those two are my choice…and besides…I cannot choose between the two…Sorry

Oh well…enough seriousness…v :slight_smile:

Hi.

I know this is off the topic but since there has been discussion on Maid’s Story; I just need to ask 1 question, anyone has the walkthrough for Maid’s Story or know where I can get it…
I was pretty suprised that there even was an ending with Alice.

Thanx

My Favorite Endings: 1. Desire “I pray for your hapiness.” 2. Mistress (both), Human Sari ending, and Fairy Tale Author Arisa ending from Nocturnal Illusion 3.The “R” squad (Ruri & Reiko) from Season of the Sakura. Ruri, because she’s psychic, and Reiko because you sacrifice for her (to let her pursue her dream) and she does you one better, to be with you. 4. Claire’s ending in Brave Soul was one of my all time favorites as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Kumiko Kamiyama:
DiviDead is an excellent game... except for the fact that the best character is *spoiler block* [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] If there was an ending with her, then maybe... Kumiko is a hopeless romantic, so you can imagine what that incident did to her, emotionally! She really can't play DiviDead again, even though she really likes the game quality - it's just too... depressing, and very personal.

Ne, who was your favorate character? Yuko? Miki?

Hmmmmmmm…

Oh boy…oh boy…

I cannot resist it…I must say something about one of my fav games…Yep…Season of Sakura…

Well…let’s see…my favorites ending in that game is no doubt…hmmmm…Ruri…It is so touching…T_T…sniff…especially when you try to chase her and encounter her at last to reveal your true feeling…Then…comes the outpouring of emotions…T_T…What could I say its simple…but its a classic…

Oh well…v :slight_smile:

I liked that character too :confused: But not as deeply that much it effected me… I liked Aki ^-^

Hmmmmmm…

Well said, Nobody (ok…I will stop now…v ^^…that is too much horsing around for one username )…I am on the verge of crying…T_T…sniff…It’s a classic and simple line…but it is always good to read those kinds of things…

Oh well…v ^^

Yu-No, without a doubt :stuck_out_tongue:
Tantei Shinshi Dash and Desire all had pretty good endings as well, but I just liked how Yu-No executed everything :stuck_out_tongue:

And to go a little off topic, they’re not exactly my favorite endings, but I always liked how in the Dokyusei series they’d jumped a couple of decades in the end and show how the happy couple are doing. I think it’s a really nice touch ^^;;

I do not think her death was a copout. It may have been a poor decision for the author to make, however, it was a valid one. She was supposed to be a lovable character. Her demise was fated. That is part of the tragedy. As I said, it may have been a poor choice. By having a lovable character always die no matter what, the author alienated a large portion of his audience. Still, just because it was a possibly poor choice, does not make it a copout. I thought that event worked well within that story. You obviously feel otherwise. As for what the author intended, as we discussed elsewhere, neither of us can say for certain.

I also like having an epilogue with each ending. It is nice to “get the girl”, but I think it is even nicer to see how you are doing a couple of years in the future.

[This message has been edited by Nobody (edited 04-26-2001).]

I have only played Nocturnal Illusion so far and like these ending in it:
Both Saki endings & the endings where I left with Miwako, Misao,and Arisa.
I did not like Maya or Yurina and thought that the Mistress and Yura could a have more depth to them.

For me it was the Aeka good ending in Yume Miru Kusuri when they almost killed Antoinette :slight_smile:
I was moved after that when they came back from work together… :oops:

Why is this thread shown as having two pages in the main page and actually one post?
Anyway, my all-time favourites would include:[list][]Tsukihime, Hisui’s True Ending,[/][]Fate/stay night, Sakura’s Normal Ending,[/][]School Days, bridge ending.[/][/list] Honourable mentions to:[list][]Demiourgos no musume ~Hitomi no naka no mikohime~, Iris ending,[/][]Majokko A LA MODE, Nana’s ending,[/][]Majokko A LA MODE, Rydia’s ending,[/][]Zanma Taisei Demonbane, Al Azif’s True Ending,[/][]AYAKASHI, Orie’s ending,[/][]Yatohime Zankikou, Tsukiko Normal Ending.[/][/list]