Favorite bishoujo game ending

My favorite endings? Let me see…

*Fukou no Kami from Blackrainbow - Tamotsu (the protagonist) happy ending. He suffered a lot during the entire game, so i was happy to see him finally find happiness.
*Phantom of Inferno - Ein ending. She finally smile from the botton of her heart.
*Kana-Little Sister - Kana’s ending. When she’s alive and well, of course!
*YU-NO from Elf - Yu-No’s true ending. A classic. Unfortunately an old game, but i have hope someday ELF decide to release a renewed version too, just like they did to DK4.
Snow Drop - Shizuka’s ending.
Desire from Himeya - Tina’s true ending. One of the hardest endings to get …not because it was that hard, but because in order to get this ending, it was needed to finish Makoto’s scenario, and i HATED her sick story. :evil:
LOVERs from Jellyfish - Rie’s ending.
CRESCENDO - Ayame and Kyoko endings.

So far, that’s what i remember.

Same here. Although i did have preferences for the other two endings, esp. finding out that the librarian was actually Nekoko’s RL counterpart… O.o Aeka’s Good End still wins Oscars.

O.o Woot? Even Sakura has an ending? (wait… is that with Shiro or someone else?)
Sorry; still trying to get my inner subconscious to accept that fact that Fate/Stay Night is (or was derived from) an eroge. still in shock with that upskirt CG scene with her
And i havent played it yet, since my friend, who has it, has yet to return from a business trip so i could borrow it. But i would’nt mind spoilers about that scene…?

And then, Kana. I’m kind of torn between Ending 5 (Memories) and Best ending 1 (First Farewell… no, wait, more like Darkling’s very own made extended ending, in his fanfic My Sister, My Strength << best ever)

She has what I think is the best ending I ever read or watched in any game, anime, movie, or book. Her normal ending is just… lovely.

Well, i went through the Flash - based ones they made (Darkling & TheRealZero) and… it’s as if i was still playing the game. Very nicely done indeed! (Yep, i got the ‘bonus content’)

I’d like to know what was up with that Sakura upskirt scene CG… anyone, can give me spoilers?

X-Change 3: I like the good ending with Asuka the best. It’s one of my favorite endings because Takuya finally seems to have figured out what he needed to do to grow up and did it.

Hisui’s true ending in Tsukihime. I also liked her ‘Good’ ending because it wasn’t exactly happy, but not entirely sad either.

I have so many games on the back burner right now because of time constraints, but I’m hoping I can get around to Fate/Stay Night soon.

I also have a soft spot for Tsugumi’s ‘Good’(if you can call it that) ending.

Yeah I forgot Ever17.
I was happy for all the character during the last good ending. They really deserved it after all they had to endure (Tsugumi in particular).

Hmmm…

I liked the Yuka Ending in MinDeaD BlooD, and the Vampire Road ending for the expansion. I’m also fond of the canon Promise ending for Gore Screaming Show. The True End for Sabae no Ou was really cool too… I never saw that one coming.

In general though, I’m a real sucker for “enslavement harem” endings… not original and all that, but I just love it when I hear a bunch of sexy women say, “Master” in all its Engrish glory. Kinky as hell. Therefore, I give special mention to titles like Draculius and Mayonaka. :twisted:

Suddenly, my interest for Draculius dropped 50 points. On a 100-points base.

LOL! :lol:

It’s not that bad. Sorta like MinDeaD BlooD without all the rapes and brutality going on. More towards action violence, than sex violence. You don’t become the “Master” because you sexually abuse the women. There’s a story related reason why it can happen. You earn it - not steal or enforce it. 8)

I’d go into it more, but that be a spoiler… probably kinda spoiling it already. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you’d find it somewhat interesting. The cute girls are really dangerous: more dangerous than the protagonist even. So though he might be their “Master,” it would REALLY behoove him to not piss them off or fail to meet expectations. Sorta like Shiki’s harem situation really (Lord knows all those girls have two or three “neutralization plans” in case he screws up and picks the wrong one - Kohaku’s alone would fill an encyclopedia set). :lol:

Also, there’s no massive harem gangbang ending. While two of the girls don’t mind sharing, not all of them are into that sorta thing… and they are quite vocal about it too. :wink:

I’ve got a few to list…

Tokimeki Check-in! - Ayumi/Nanami Tie
Critical Point - Reiko
Come See Me Tonight - Kobato
Come See Me Tonight 2 - Koruri
True Love - Remi/Miyuki Tie
Kana - Ending 1
Secret Wives Club - Nana :slight_smile:
Crescendo - Kyoko!
Bible Black - Evil Never Dies/White Room Tie
Yume Miru Kusuri - Mizuki <3
Snow Sakura - Tough choice. Saki with Misaki and Kozue a close 2nd.
Bazooka Cafe - Narumi
Casual Romance Club - Charlotte/Caitlin Tie

Booya.

One can argue about it, but only Kohaku and perhaps Arcueid may be able to defeat Shiki in Nanaya mode… and it’s because she only uses her wits. If her story wasn’t proof enough, the tag-game in KT shows how dangerous she is, knowing very well how to use anybody (and I mean any!) as well, as each person’s weak and strong points.

Posted a request three times for it, but i got to post it again. If anyone has any idea about it, may i know exactly what that Sakura upskirt CG was all about (i mean, what caused it or something along those lines), and is it in the Fate route?

I have yet to borrow the game, as my friend has yet to come back from business trip… and just my curiosity kicking me to ask really badly for a spoiler. Or is it my fanboyism for moe? maybe~

If Arcueid fight in a full-moon night, i think even Shiki Nanaya will be completely destroyed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, if you are interested, there’s a review for DRACULIUS here.

It’s why I wrote ‘may’; under the right circumstances, she may, but it remains only a possibility because, frankly, Arcueid suffers from being, say, ‘innocent’ and gullible, to not use other words. Strength is not all, and all the Tsukihime girls but Kohaku seriously lack wits.

You don’t mean it lacks “insanity” to all girls but Kohaku in Tsukihime? :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, you’d miss all the beauty of Heaven’s Feel by knowing too much about it beforehand.

ufufufufufufufufufu~

Well it depends on which incarnation of Tsukihime were talking about here. I mean if we’re going with the Melty Blood style setting, then Hisui could just twirl her finger and make Nanaya think he’s the Queen of Sheeba. :wink:

Problem with a Nanaya VS _______ situation, is that combat is where Nanaya excels. If one of the girls was going to take out Shiki - even as a prank - it would best NOT be in a straight forward combat situation. That’s pretty much suicide. Everyone but Ciel (who is a combat primary) has another trick up their sleeve…

However, I’m pretty certain Aoko Aozaki - while not a harem girl - could beat Shiki Nanaya in combat. She knows more about him, than he knows about himself. Knowledge is power (which of course Kohaku purely embodies). Len’s dream worlds could keep Shiki immobile for as long as she can keep them up. Hisui could just feed him something she cooks. :lol:

Plum sandwiches are indeed Weapons of Mass Destruction, that the Geneva Convention should forbid. :lol:

…and people say that Kohaku is the one making drugs and poisons! :roll:

LOL!

Oh… and this is what happened to Shiki after he turned down the harem option. :wink: