Favorite bishoujo game ending

Hold it!
Melty Blood Nanaya Shiki does not have the eyes of death power so he’s immensly weaker than Tohno Shiki, he’s “just” a skilled killer/assassin with a little extra :smiley:

Kagetsu Tohya Nanaya lost his head in all the confusion so he couldn’t be so overpowered and even the normal Shiki had simply frogot about his Eyes Of Death Preception until the end. So practicly Len given the time and opportunity could eliminate Shiki quite fast, if she ever wants to.

Clearly Len+Kohaku=Doomsday

Hell, what supernatural creature could face off with the whole Tohno family, and live about it?

(Hmmm… cant wait for Actress Again… at last, vengance on Roa for everyones suffering.)

Except she’s now his familiar, and a familiar cannot go against his/her master.

I actually thought the Asami-sempi ending was the best in X-change 3 and probably my favorite out of the games I’ve played.

Shiki already took care of Len, remember? :stuck_out_tongue:

You all make very compelling arguments, but there exists an even more compelling fact:

Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey.

This is probably an unusual choice, but I’d have to nominate Gakuen Redux as having my favourite ending. Without spoiling anything, the ending the game will have is probably clear about halfway through (linear VN). The focus instead is on how the ending is achieved, and how each scene builds towards the conclusion, with the final (epilogue) chapter itself only being about 150 words long. It’s also a story very much about the protagonist, as there is no dialogue present, and instead conversations are summarised and perhaps coloured from his viewpoint. I guess there’s also a kind of ‘reality’ or ‘closeness’ about the game, which I haven’t experienced in any Japanese/English translated VN so far…

In terms of more standard fare, the final ending of Ever 17 is my favourite.

Here is how I rank them, I think. This is from what I can recall.

1. Tsugumi-Sora Bad Ending (Ever 17 -The End of Infinity-)
  2. Kaho Nagira’s Path, 2nd Best Ending (Crescendo)
  3. Ending #2 and perhaps #6 (Kana ~Little Sister~)

Personally, the way her path ends is precisely what I don’t like. You put yourselves and your friends through all that grief just so you sleep together once (though I did find a way to get her good ending without the sex scene), and then leave it at that?

I can’t say it’s my favorite, but a memorable one is Julietta’s from Critical Point. Having her bear your children, twins actually, and then Reiko and Elise come by so you can keep your promises to them. It’s funny, because it’s so happy but Leiji gets overwhelmed when the other 2 girls show up. It is one of my favorites, but there’s others I like more, probably.

Which is exactly why I assault Len/Ren…
A Cat is Fine, too.
Sorry, it was too perfect. I couldn’t resist it… :slight_smile: