Feedback request on new games

Hi, can I get your feedback on some of these games we’re considering for translation?

Yu no Hana
http://www.pulltop.com/gp04/index.htm

Cleavage
http://www.will-game.com/empress/main.html

Yume Miru Kurusi (Dream Drug)
http://www.ruf-soft.net/main.html

Death Meta
http://www.will-game.net/sincere/products/desumeta/top.html

Hello Spring
http://www.propeller-game.com/product/haruharo/index.html

Summer Girl
http://www.pulltop.com/gp02/index.htm

Could you give me your thoughts on these?

ugh, never had a chance to reply, sorry about this

the pulltop games would be nice…if it’s not considered too loli :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d rank them in this order:

1. Yu no Hana
2. Summer Girl
3. Yume Miru Kurusi
4. Hello Spring
5. Death Meta
6. Cleavage (HELL NO)

Pretty cool group (except for maybe one)…

1. Yu no Hana
2. Hellow Spring
3. Summer Girl
4. Death Meta
5. Yume Miru Kurusi
6. Cleavage (I concur with SuperDeadite …HELL NO, lol)

1-5 were actually hard to choose from…probably a lil happy it wasn’t a list of X-change spin-offs

1. Summer Girl
    2. Yu No Hana

3. Hello Spring (with quite a gap between this one and the first two)

The other three don’t really appeal to me.

I have to say, it’s nice to see that you have access to some legitimately good titles now, as opposed to the usual kichiku.

As for my choice…

1: Yunohana
Top pick here. If you bring it, I’ll even preorder the damned thing.
2: Natsushoujo

I have no preference either way on Death Meta and Haruharo.

As for what I DON’T want…

Cleavage- Kyonyuu disgust me. -_-
Yumemiru Kusuri(you misspelled the title there…)- I have no interest in stuff like this…

[This message has been edited by Dark Lord Zenigame (edited 02-07-2006).]

1. Yu no Hana
  2. Summer Girl
  3. Hello Spring
  4. Yume Miru Kurusi (Dream Drug)
  5. Death Meta
  6. Cleavage

That's the way I'd pick them...

Based mostly on character art, and CG’s, here is how I rate these.

1 Summer Girl
2 Death Meta
3 Yume Miru Kurusi
4 Yu no Hana
5 Hello Spring
6 Cleavage

All of these look pretty fun, but I’m still sketchy since I really can’t tell what’s going on, and I’d prefer not to read the broken english of a translation site. Hope you bring us some good ones, boss.

Side note: I’m with Lamuness on this one, pulltop games look good to me.

[This message has been edited by Billybob (edited 02-07-2006).]

That’s quite a selection!
… and actually pretty difficult for me to rank them.

Well, I suppose I have to put Summer Girl on my first position, because I originally wanted to buy this game when it was originally released in japanese and was quite disappointed when Himeya never offered it on their own.

Second place belongs to Death Meta because of the nice variation in the cast, particulary the demon-girl and the cat-girl!

Then, it is also simple for me to rank Cleavage and Yume Miru Kusuri right to the end of the list because they don’t appeal to me at all.

So, there only remain Yu no Hana and Hello Spring to be ranked. Well, because I already gave Summer Girl the first position and because I like to check a bigger variation of brands, Yu no Hana that is from the same brand is at a slight disadvantage…

Resulting list of personal preferences:
1. Summer Girl
2. Death Meta
3. Hello Spring
4. Yu no Hana
5. Cleavage
6. Yume Miru Kusuri

Can someone with language skills please tell me what on earth Yumemiru Kusuri is about? Brief summaries of them all would be nice as well, but I’m really curious about that one, especially since some people seem to be reacting strongly to it…

My general reactions:

Yu No Hana, Summer Girl, and Hello Spring all have very nice art - the pulltop games are a bit shinier but also a bit more loli so it balances. I’d be happy to see any of them translated, but at the same time, none of them appears to have a really special story/setting, so I wouldn’t be in a big hurry to get them. They fall into “looks nice, maybe sometime when I have some spare money” type category, not “I MUST GET THAT!”.

Death Meta - The art is not AS good as the first three, but I’m a big sucker for vampires, which this seems to be about. If the story on this is GOOD it jumps up to the top of my “most likely to buy”. If the story’s just average then it floats around with the others.

Dream Drug - I desperately want to know what this is about. The art is seriously intriguing to my bizarre tastes. It looks all spooky and moody and likely to have ANGST. If this were a non-h anime I would be rushing off to download it now and find out. However, if it just boils down to ‘You get a magical rape drug and go around raping everyone!’ then my interest goes back to zero again.

Cleavage - No thank you. I hate giant boobs. I have big enough breasts already. Seeing anything bigger just makes me think "Ow, that’s got to be a pain to haul around…"

So, I can’t provide a stable ranking without more information on the stories, but there’s my general feedback.

My vote goes to Yu no Hana (the BEST Pullsoft game produced so far) and my second choice is Death Meta for his oddball story (both games boast very original storylines, however).
I’m not particularly interested in the other games, ESPECIALLY Cleavage (after seeing its ridicolous graphics, I’ve lost any interest).
On a side note, if Peapri can offer us Pulltop games, try giving some consideration to CROWD’s Sodatete Miryu?, too

My opinion:

1) Hello Spring (Romance-Comedy, school life) = Looks great (^^)

2) Summer Girl (Romance-Comedy-Drama, Lolis) = I wanted to see this one (^^)b

3) Yu no Hana (Romance-Comedy, Fantasy, Lolis) = Looks good

4) Yume Miru Kurusi (Romance-Comedy, school life, Lolis) = The graphics are so-so, but the story looks good (o~)

5) Death Meta (Romance-Comedy, Supernatural) = Hmmm… (o_o)

6) Cleavage (Mindless sex, oneesamas) = It seem to be from the same artist who did BIBLE BLACK. It the story is better than it looks, add +2. (^^)

I’d have to say any of the pulltop games would be a nice addition to the b-games available translated stateside. Long as the younger nature of the girls doesn’t become an issue, I’d love to be able to play any of them Yu no Hana and Summer Girl seem the cutest of the lot.

Well FWIW here’s my .02 worth:

Would LOVE to see:
1. Yu no Hana (definite favorite)
2. Summer Girl
3. Death Meta (tied w/ #2, really like the art, story seems interesting too)

Don’t really much care:
4. Hello Spring
5. Yume Miru Kurusi

Do NOT want to see:
6. Cleavage (ugh, took one look and closed the window)

[This message has been edited by Nameless Mofo (edited 02-07-2006).]

Like most people, I think the Pulltop games are the most visually appealing. I cannot tell which of them has an in depth story, which is acctually a bigger selling point for me than graphics. An impressive, well done, detailed love story could get me to purchase any of the titles. Dark games I generally don’t like as much. I definately prefer consensual sex in the games. Unlike everyone else it seems, I am perfectly ok with cleavage visually. Information on the length and quality of the stories would be most helpful to give you a more accurate assesment.

Just as a side comment, the aversion to Giant Tits seems to be pretty common in the H-lovin’ world. Another hentai forum was doing a list of things that you were NOT at all into and while most of them were exactly what you’d expect in a general H community - people complaining about scat, gore, toddlers, and yaoi - Ridiculously Huge Breasts was also up near the top of the list of most common turnoffs.

Of course, some of us in that poll were probably talking about the artwork in which the breast is the same size as the entire rest of the body…

(In RL Giant Tits, I do think Yulia is cute. But I more find her face and general attitude/personality as presented in pictures to be appealing, not her huge breasts.)

I looked at the sites with Excite’s translation tool, but didn’t understand anything. No clue what the games are about, so I can’t give my opinion on them. Some summaries would be nice.

Though like the others, I’m not big on getting Cleavage translated. The breasts were already big in several games we have, and this game’s gigantic breasts are really pushing it, in my opinion.

Lastly, I raise an eyebrow at seeing a title of Ruf in the selection.

My vote
after trying to translate with Babelfish and examining the CG’s.

Death Meta
Hello Spring
Summergirl
Yu No Hana
Yume Miru Kurosi
Cleavage

Nice to see some new gamemakers here. Basicly i will almost pre order any of these games.

I do happen to have a question, when you release these are you releasing them in dvd or regular CD form? (since i noticed almost all of them come in both) (mind u I understand these releases are prolly not even for sure… but im saying, Should they be released one day…)

My Top 2 are prolly
#1: Yu No Hana
#2 Hello Spring

But i tend to go with lamuness on that choice… in hopes its not to lolli for the NA market, bring it on!

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 02-07-2006).]

Well, here is Ksim’s list:

1) Yume Miru Kurusi (Well, from what I have read, especially the quite brief but descriptive information from Mr. Gillis, I have to say this game ranks on my first one. School life, romance, comedy, lolis, I think that deserves a good reception)

2) Hello Spring (Once again, another school life game I’d be interested in, well, it looks good, from what I can tell from the pictures)

3) Summer Girl (Looks good to me, the artwork looks beautiful too)

4) Yu No Hana (Well, the screenshots LOOK okay but alas, I’d like to find out some more information on this one)

5) Death Meta (Might actually be interesting…but I hope it does not become another mindless “sexual romp”, call me “plain” but I prefer a rich storyline, like ‘The Three Sister’s Story’)

6) Cleavage (The first look at this game and I was put off. Big breasts and with a name like “Cleavage”…I’ll, erm, pass on that one, thankyou)

Well, there’s my list. Thankyou to Peter Gillis for providing those short little descriptions, they helped me to understand what the games were about, thus providing it easier for me to make a judgement (Except for Cleavage, as soon as I saw those rather large breasts, I knew what kind of Bishoujo game that would be)

Anyway, thankyou and best of luck with the translations aswell.