Fellow d20 Gamers Here?

Yeah, psionics are the best :smiley: !
However, I’m also pretty surprised by your… peculiar style of gaming :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I ALWAYS play evil. Be it direct and in your face, or quiet and very subtle. And if I have to die, I’m taking as many people with me as I can. :slight_smile:

Seriously though… I ended up the most powerful member in the group. The endless supply of Zerg rush NPC’s aside, the twincest rouge 4/fiend of corruption 6 fiends were just gravy and handed me uberness on a platter. Free wishes? Endless fiendish grafts? And since they were loyal and working for my best interests: zero downsides. By the time the others finally realized I was more than a kineticist with a Leadership feat, and the erinyes were not angels, it was too late. :slight_smile:

But those types of evils are just small potatoes. You should really be worried about how I roleplay my Sith characters in a Star Wars campaign. The Force is a powerful ally indeed. :smiley:

[ 10-08-2007, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Speaking of Star Wars, it’s always fun to run through Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 purely dark side. Nothing better than bringing suffering to as many NPC’s as possible, and profitting off of it. It’s not pen and paper, but it uses the d20 system, so I thought it would fit in here.

Those games are so awesome, it doesn’t matter what thread you put them in. :slight_smile:

Too bad Atton didn’t want to join in the fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Visas was awesome, and hot. And gaining dark influence over her kicked ass. Hell, gaining dark influence over all of them kicked ass.

The Jedi path is so boring, all the excitement comes from the dark side. Atton could be coerced into killing innocents sometimes, but yeah he’d pussy out more often than not.

I loved it when you play as a male Exile, where Visas and the Handmaiden fought over ya all the time. :slight_smile:

The Restoration Project will only make the “cat fight” better, since they actually will fight. :smiley:

http://www.team-gizka.org

Too bad Sith don’t go for harems, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-11-2007, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Ah yes, I remember the arguement between them. I’m glad they’re restoring the real fight, over at team gizka. All the stuff we deserved to see but never did, will finally be ours!

I think the Exile would’ve made an excellent harem leader myself!

Let’s add Torment to the list, the best RPG videogame of 20th century, in my opinion.
I’ve sticked to Lawful Good Alignment (mostly) in that game, and I liked it. My only regret is that, somehow, I’ve NEVER encountered Vhailor

The Nameless One!

Oooooo… Torment is badass. It redefined who the Lady of Pain was. :slight_smile:

[ 10-12-2007, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

When leaving Curst for the first time, there’s a portal. Instead of going into the portal, go into the room behind the portal.

And yes, Torment is easily the best RPG I have ever played. Bar none. And I been playing em since before Final Fantasy had numbers.

Oy! Oy! EA just bought Bioware… there goes the neighborhood.

http://communities.canada.com/shareit/blogs/gamesnews/archive/2007/10/11/ea-buys-bioware-and-pandemic-studios.aspx

Seriously… EA is becoming a monopoly these days…

Well, looks like any company that can come up with some sort of franchise, ends up becoming a company EA does or wants to buy.