Fetishes! Get your fetishes here!

Okay, I actually have my own fetishes and I’m not giving them away, so you need to get your own. But since Lamuness-san asked that someone open a new topic and I was the moron who opened his mouth about a database, I thought I’d open a new thread up as well!

So feel free to speak about your own particular fetishes, if you feel comfortable enough. And it doesn’t even have to be a full blow fetish (i.e. to the point of obsessiveness) for you, just a preference you may have for a particular stereotype or sexual activity. Normal base rules apply, this is not a place to blast and judge people for their preferences.

And I might as well start off. I do know I have somewhat of a “loli” fetish. This is because, for most “loli” stereotypes, they’re drawn and characterized with a goal toward “cute” more than “beautiful”, and as strange as it is, I’d pick a cute woman over a beautiful one anyday. I could go further into why that is, but it’d just bore people. (Besides, it just shows that I took way too many psych courses in college.)

So, anyone else? Or am I gonna sit here all by my lonesome?

I have ur basic “fantasy-girl” fetish
Catgirls, Angel Girls, ElfGirls… i spoze maybe a little bit of a loli, but on the same terms, more of a “cute” type thing…

Yea yea, i know mine is boring… since everyone else seems to have that one…

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Yea yea, i know mine is boring... since everyone else seems to have that one...

Not really. At least, my fetish works over an special accessoire: bows! The more and the bigger, the better.

Since this is a feminine accesoir that is not frequently worn by grown-up women, I'll find them regularly on loli-characters instead, or if they are part of a uniform like on maids or even nurses.
But the bows, I like most, are not even bows on clothings, but bows in the hair.

For example, if you know the Miyazaki-version of Heidi (I don't know if that was ever broadcasted in the U.S.), there was the girl Klara in her wheelchair and that was my first encounter with such an impressive bow in the hair.
The most recent hairbows, I recall, were the ones of Amy O'Conour in Casual Romance Club.

But of course, I am looking forward to LMM with it's cute and bow-loaded maid-uniforms.

I know, this accesoire worked on me several time in real life as well.

Now, I just wonder into which drawer of the database does that all put me?

People on this forum have a short memory… We already talked about this matter in this thread… My answer is somewhere in the bottom…

EDT: I’m reposting here what I posted there…
" Let’s see…
Schoolgirls (or rather school uniform girls ), mikos, maids and errr… full-plate caped with sword girls! "

[This message has been edited by olf_le_fol (edited 07-23-2003).]

Cosplay, but only with real girls. I mean, anime characters dressing up are cute and all, but you can draw a character wearing whatever you want, so it’s not as special as a real girl all dressed up.

otoh, i still drool over really well-designed and detailed outfits. the favorites of my hentai collection are generally not fully nude.

I like petite women with long hair.

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
People on this forum have a short memory... We already talked about this matter in...

I can barely remember where I park my car each morning, much less a discussion we had over a year ago. Hmm, at least it seems like my primary fetish didn't change...it's not often I'm that consistent... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

But it's not bad to rediscuss things at times. After all, I know several of the current group of "regulars" weren't even around back in 2001. Plus, there's been so many releases since then, people may have picked up a new fetish or two. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Ahha a civil discussion about fetishes I donno I like catgirls, mikos, schoolgirls are cute too, maids look nice in their uniforms, nurses too. Hmm…maybe I have a cute fetish

Petting is my fetish. It is surprisingly satisfying just petting and snuggling.

I have one for more mature characters (no, I don’t mean grannys, just feminine & graceful ones in their late 20s). In almost all the B-Games I have played, my favourite will always gear towards those mature looking rather than loli/kawaii types. That sorta explains why my favourite character in B-Games is never the heroine/main character.

ekylo: I think we have opposite prefrences ;p

Yes, I much admire cat girls… but like any other thing, I am quite picky. Marine took a big hit on my heart though… these days she’s all I think about… and I feel like a big time loser.

I have a friend though that is insane about cat girls. I’d call it more than a fetish. He’s so fun to mess around with. Simply flashing pictures of cat girls in his face or the mere sight of a girl wearing cat ears will bring him to his knees. Most of the time, he can’t even hold it in and he releases… but you guys didn’t want to know that. The guy’s 22 for God’s sake!

Like most typical Japanese Gal Gamers…I prefer roris…Cute,innocent,sweet and all,basically the same thing what Nabokov has written in Lolita.

But I admit that they can get on your nerves sometimes with their girlish attitude.(A diabetic case of sweetness ? I don’t know ?)

If there were more of those displaying attitude like Satsu from Daiakuji…

Cat girls and Demonic women are my two fetishes.

I guess I don’t really need to repeat myself so many times right?

in a word: oppaiseijin

I have 3 basic fetishs, in this order:

1st* No-human girl (like aliens, robots and fantasy-characters)
2nd* Older-type woman (no granny)
3nd* Strong-minded girl (no sadists)

I tend to dislike games with S&M, slave/humilliation, monster-tentacles and gore.

Hmm, unlike most people here, I have a taste for SM, Bondage and such, so it should be no surpise for msot people to hear that slave-girls belongs to my fetishes :3. But I also like cat/dog-girls, elf-girls, demon-girls, angel-girls and so on… I also like Warrior girls, like Karin in Kairaku for example ~~~.

I also like maids, mikos, girls in china dresses, swimsuits or school uniforms…

If we are going to incluide what we dislike to see in b-games, or are just going to tell what our anti-fetishes are, I can tell that there’s a couple of things I don’t like in b-games:

I don’t like nurses, I don’t like tentacles, I’m not too fond of the “older woman type”, I’m no fan of very big oppai either, and I certainly don’t like too young-looking loli-girls either. Hmm, that’s all I can think of for now :3.

Well… fine, I’ll put some comments in.

Anyway, things I think are sexy. Well, first thing would be long hair and glasses. I also like dressess. To me, there is little that can be more erotic then watching legs move underneath a full skirt. Especially when they have to hike the skirt up so they can run around Garters and stockings are pretty sexy too. I also like cleevage. Not necessarily seeing full breasts or anything, but cleevage.

Now, I will say that loli material is starting to grow on me. Mostly as it makes me remember my high-school years from long ago, and all those awkward teenage moments.

Spectator, on a serious note, if you don’t mind me asking, what about bondage is it that you like? Is it some sort of you being helpless against what someone else is doing to you sort of thing? Anyway, just curious, feel free to ignore if you want.

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
ekylo: I think we have opposite prefrences ;p

No problem, just means I don't have to share the women I want with you, right? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Now, I will say that loli material is starting to grow on me. Mostly as it makes me remember my high-school years from long ago, and all those awkward teenage moments.

Heh, for me, my awkward teenage moments are pretty much the same as my adult awkward moments, so I'm not really missing them... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Hmm, I mentioned my primary fetish, what else? I'm more of an ass man than a leg or breast one. I also love a great looking pair of eyes. Going with that, glasses can be a drawn since they can help emphasize the eyes and on some girls, look really darn cute as well!

I must admit, I like big boobs. I dunno, for some reason, I like busty women… so I too am normally drawn to the more mature girls in a bishoujo game. They tend to be more “womanly”. (not that I don’t also like cute petite girls).

I also like fantasy cosplay… you know, demon girls, cat girls, elf girls, girls in fancy armor, etc.

Glasses are nice sometimes too

Yes, I have problems…

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Spectator, on a serious note, if you don't mind me asking, what about bondage is it that you like? Is it some sort of you being helpless against what someone else is doing to you sort of thing? Anyway, just curious, feel free to ignore if you want.

Not really, it's more the whole idea about being the one completely in control (which is mainly what msot of the kichiku gmaes I paly is about) that I like, not the idea of the victim being helpless against the things that you to her.

Maybe if you knew me better, you'd understand better. I'm not a mean person or so, no, but I often want to be the one in control of things. Which is, I think, the main reason for me playing kichiku games :3.

Statisfied? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]. Oh, and I'll be going off to Germany tomorrow to meet Unicorn and I'll be gone for more or less a week, so I wish you a lot of fun here all you guys, girls, lemons and Goddesses [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].