Fetishes! Get your fetishes here!

I’ll also chime in with older women(30’s+). But my main fetish is interracial, japanese lady american guy, terrible english great sex. too bad most of the stuff I see is rape themed or gangbangs…
Oh yeah.I HATE TENTACLES!

There are 3 fetishes I have 2 of which also go into Real life and are not just confined to anime.

1. Vampires (they can’t exist in real life and seem fake so I only seem to be turned on by anime vampire girls. Not the evil ones either but rather the ones that don’t kill when they feed and use it as a sexual stimulation)
2. Platform Shoes (Never seen it in B-games but I love to see a girl in shoes like that)
3. A dominant woman who likes to take control in a sexual situation. (I dislike S&M and that sorta thing but am quite submissive so a very very light form of S&M is acceptabe. Not the hardcorestuff like leather and ball gags and whips and such)

[This message has been edited by Absurdist (edited 08-12-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Absurdist:
There are 3 fetishes I have 2 of which also go into Real life and are not just confined to anime.

1. Vampires (they can't exist in real life and seem fake so I only seem to be turned on by anime vampire girls. Not the evil ones either but rather the ones that don't kill when they feed and use it as a sexual stimulation)

They apparently exist, but it's not really that exciting, they are known as 'serial killers' in real life. Some dude who was a well known actor back in the 20's or 30's believed he saw a dream in which there was blood dripping from all the trees, and a cup with a disembodied hand went around collecting all the blood, and then the hand with a disembodied voice said 'drink me'. It was quite gruesome. The guy apparently drank the blood of his victims and then dissolved the bodies in acid.

Now that I completely messed up this thread with details too disgusting for the public eyes, please dominate me.

thats not the kinda vampirisim I was referring to… I meant something more on the lines of nocturnal illusion or similar.

quote:
thats not the kinda vampirisim I was referring to... I meant something more on the lines of nocturnal illusion or similar.

I see. Did I just hear you say you want the DOR Bishoujo game that is currently in my possession? I believe you did. Send me your address, my email is [url=yeouhsu@princeton.edu]yeouhsu@princeton.edu[/url] and I will send the game to you free of charge. (Not joking)
Comes with vampire girl story.

I already have it.

quote:
I already have it.

Damn! (Snaps fingers)

Does anyone else want DOR? I got it as a freebie so that I could review it, now someone else wants to be lucky enough to take this game off my hands. Free shipping, no charge.

quote:
Originally posted by Orochi:
(...)
(This only applies to those of you who are attracted to real life cute young females,not the 2D kinds.)

That's discrimination!!!

To tell you the truth, I didn’t like DOR. DOR was a halfassed piece of crap.

Lies!! It was a quarter-assed piece of crap!

Yeah the vampire story wasn’t even appealing.

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Lies!! It was a quarter-assed piece of crap!

It didn't age well is all I can say. Games back then had to work with memory restrictions, both the RAM and the hard drive, and the DOR special edition was a collection of games that were 3 separate games on floppies if my guess is correct.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Damn! (Snaps fingers)

Does anyone else want DOR? I got it as a freebie so that I could review it, now someone else wants to be lucky enough to take this game off my hands. Free shipping, no charge.

Is this the copy that keeps getting handed off? If you're that eager to get rid of it, I'll take it, although it probably won't move on after that. I'm such a pack rat. Heck, I still have Paradise Heights even though I thought it was terrible... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

As much as I don’t care about the talk of giving out free games like this be careful. Many people are sensitive about it and will probably send you some e-mails.

Well since this thread ahs popped up I might as well contribute…

1) Asian women… petite, attractive… A average japanese woman outranks any other type of woman that is less than ‘stunning’… I think this had something to do with a girl of asian lineage in my middle school/high school that I always found attractive…

2) I probably have a bit of a Loli fetish since I already tend to like petite, attractive women… being cute is a big plus as well. Though this probably has more to do with the lack of things I did with women in high school… So any girls 16-20 will hold a slightly higher amount of interest with me, below that is rather disturbing though…

3) Cat-girls and possibly elf-girls (Daedlit beign my first example) are often attractive… I’ve seen some awfully effective real life imitations that were quite arousing… Though to a somewhat lesser degree certain vampire and demoness types can be quite excitingly exotic…

4) I do have a bit of a fetish for certain types of domination play… Though that is probably because I’ve known several women into it… One went so far as to become a ‘pony-girl’ during the day, though she lives in Australia… I’m quite against actually hurting women though (long story behind that, but I’m not likely to tell it) and rape is a big no no with me (also another long story that I won’t go into)…

5) I’m also addicted to sounds of female pleasure if that makes sense… I have a small collection of sounds of female moans and other erotic noises… I don’t often see much material that fits that fetish online so I’m guessing it’s rare…

Edit (forgot one):
6) Goth women. It doesn’t have to be someone in classical gothis attire, but a gothic appearance is a turn on for me… No idea why…

[This message has been edited by Shadow99 (edited 08-13-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Is this the copy that keeps getting handed off? If you're that eager to get rid of it, I'll take it, although it probably won't move on after that. I'm such a pack rat. Heck, I still have Paradise Heights even though I thought it was terrible... :p

Yeah, that sounds about right. Having trouble getting rid of it, bokmeow? Why am I not surprised...

;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Yeah, that sounds about right. Having trouble getting rid of it, bokmeow? Why am I not surprised...

;-)

Oh you crazy thang. I just got someone interested in the game and will be sending it off to England now.

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
5) I'm also addicted to sounds of female pleasure if that makes sense... I have a small collection of sounds of female moans and other erotic noises... I don't often see much material that fits that fetish online so I'm guessing it's rare... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Hmm, it probably is since most people probably wouldn't associate those sounds seperately as a fetish, more as a result. But I would guess it's similar to when a person likes it when their partner "talks dirty" to them. But very interesting...

Wow, interesting thread. Personally, I just love Japanese girls. That’s what I do what I do for a living :slight_smile:

While I do love the cute girls in bishoujo games, one thing I tire of is the focus on virginity. It seems that almost every girl in these games is untrodden snow, totally pure and yet immediately willing and able to satisfy the main character. I’d like a game that was so realistic, that the girl would be bad at sex until you taught her a few times. It’d be interesting…

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
I'd like a game that was so realistic, that the girl would be bad at sex until you taught her a few times. It'd be interesting...

That sounds like a sexual training SIM. A few SIMSs that I know and that follow a similar pattern are: Darcrows(Alice Soft), Dokusen(ruf/Will), Deep Fantasy(Selen), Kairaku(rouge/Will), Haitoku(ruf/Will) and Utsukushii Hime(rouge/Will).

Would you like to talk to Will about their games in that matter, if you yourself also think that these games are that interesting? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 08-22-2003).]