G-Collections announces SAGARA FAMILY

Hey, guys, G-Collections are announcing their next release after PICK ME HONEY, the game from Zyx “SAGARA-san chi no Etsuraku Life” (something like 'The Pleasure Life with the Sagara’s). I was waiting for this one so much!!

It’s a game where you, the protagonist, will start to study at the University in the big city. But in order to study there, you need to move to someplace closer.
Unable to find a place to rent, you talk with your father and he arranges to you to live in the house of his old friend’s family, the Sagara’s. But to your surprise, the Sagara’s is an all-woman family!
And so, it begins your all-day pleasure life with the Sagara’s…

Of course, being a Zyx game, you can expect great animation sequences.

Some Info and images here:
http://www.zyx-game.co.jp/newsoft/sagara_fam/index.html

Without V-Mate yes.
Otherwise, no.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
Hey, guys, G-Collections are announcing their next release after PICK ME HONEY, the game from Zyx "SAGARA-san chi no Etsuraku Life" (something like 'The Pleasure Life with the Sagara's).

So what?
I couldn't care less...

… (^^’)

Oh boy, we have too much guys pissed with VMate here. Well, i think i can’t blame them.

Looks to the calendary

Five days for the release of LMMeow and counting… then we will know for sure if the shit hit the fan for G-Col (and us) or not.

whine whine whine

The ones who don’t want Virtual Mate will just have to wait a year.

Um, Unicorn, you already expressed your disgust, please don’t ruin this thread.

Now, as for the game… I think the character designs are a bit lame. They look almost identical to the designs for Do You Like Horny Bunnies?. Sure, since it’s from the same company, you can expect similarities in style, but that much? Ugh… Give us some variety, please…

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
The ones who don't want Virtual Mate will just have to wait a year. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Um, Unicorn, you already expressed your disgust, please don't ruin this thread. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

I've been gone for a while, busy with a Masters Thesis, anyway ... more then a year, remember they said the patch will come out "a year after sales end" not a year after the release.

Actually from what I have read I agree with Unicorn. Also it's not a lot said and, if anything it's keeping the pressure on G-Collections, they know we're not happy but frankly they don't seem to care.

Or they need time to put the things working.

No one here want a defective program to run games. We customers don’t want, and they don’t want either, otherwise their sales will drop even more.

You guys who don’t want VM, please be patient. Probably G-Col is working hard to find a better solution to everyone by now.

quote:
You guys who don't want VM, please be patient. Probably G-Col is working hard to find a better solution to everyone by now.

Shouldn't they have had it before they started V-Mate since almost anyone could have expected some backlash about a system no one asked the customers about first, or shouldn't they have had these debates before the system was in place and they have to scramble to find a better solution (which I doubt they are doing)?

As to the game it's a pity this game looks interesting, too bad it might have the V-Mate system attached to it.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 10-21-2004).]

We don’t know… maybe it doesn’t. With so much doubts, customers arguing against and misunderstandings hapenning about VMate, maybe G-Col drop the entire thing.

Maybe they will drop it by the next game if not before Pick Me Honey or this game, but I won’t be holding my breath for that moment. Hoping yes, because if it is gone I might consider buying Pick Me Honey and this game from them at that point in time.

By the way out of partial interest for the translation but more interest for the original Japanese language verison of the game, the picture on that link looks like they are are in aprons, is that CG from this game or another game?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
But then also Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.
G-Col is the only other B-game company in this market.
If they go under, then we will get very few games in the future.

That's true they are one of the few and if they go there will be even less games.

Yet supporting them, regardless of what they do, only for the reason of their being one of the few releasing these games is (to me) giving them carte blanche to do whatever they want in the future since they know they will have support from people, even if they do something everyone (on one level or another) dislikes, since they are one of the only ones releasing these games.

Besides, I would like to think their instinct for survival as a company would kick-in before they allow themselves to go out of business. especially over something they already know a fair amount of the vocal group greatly dislikes.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
By the way out of partial interest for the translation but more interest for the original Japanese language verison of the game, the picture on that link looks like they are are in aprons, is that CG from this game or another game?

As far i know, is the cover for this game. If i remember well, there is another version (DVD-Rom version, i believe) with the girls wearing Santa Claus clothes. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Woodelf:

But then also Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot.
G-Col is the only other B-game company in this market.
If they go under, then we will get very few games in the future.

Yeah. But i'm afraid maybe we already did this, arguing so much about VM. (^^')
Let's just hope G-Col staff find a good way to fight the piracy without harm any customer without IC. After all, G-Col, Peapri and Hirameki are our only hope.

quote:
I've been gone for a while, busy with a Masters Thesis, anyway ... more then a year, remember they said the patch will come out "a year after sales end" not a year after the release.

I've been wondering the last few days where you went. I was thinking of starting a thread about it or look at your last message.
Welcome back! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I know. But that post was posted before I read the 'update' on that matter.

quote:
Yet supporting them, regardless of what they do, only for the reason of their being one of the few releasing these games is (to me) giving them carte blanche to do whatever they want in the future since they know they will have support from people, even if they do something everyone (on one level or another) dislikes, since they are one of the only ones releasing these games.

If they will release a patch within a reasonable amount of time, I have no problem playing the game via my Internet connection that is always on anyway (except at night) for that time.
quote:
Or they need time to put the things working.

No one here want a defective program to run games. We customers don't want, and they don't want either, otherwise their sales will drop even more.

You guys who don't want VM, please be patient. Probably G-Col is working hard to find a better solution to everyone by now.

No doubt. The previous several emails I sent to them about the subject got replies the same day. Not so for the one I sent them last night. I didn't see any further announcements, either. I assume this means they're pondering their next move.

To be on topic for a bit, I don't remember anyone begging for this game before, nor do I remember anything about this game. What's it about?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
So what?
I couldn't care less...

Do as you like (obviously), but you could at least wait until they have made up their mind as to what they are going to do, before writing them off. As long as they're at least trying to be accomodating, I think slamming the door in their face is a bit premature.

Cool another zyx game. Let’s see how they handle this one.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
To be on topic for a bit, I don't remember anyone begging for this game before, nor do I remember anything about this game. What's it about?

......? Wasn't there already a blurb... Ah, here.

quote:
It's a game where you, the protagonist, will start to study at the University in the big city. But in order to study there, you need to move to someplace closer.
Unable to find a place to rent, you talk with your father and he arranges to you to live in the house of his old friend's family, the Sagara's. But to your surprise, the Sagara's is an all-woman family! And so, it begins your all-day pleasure life with the Sagara's...

That's as straightforward and simple as it gets. IIRC, SAGARA-san chi no Etsuraku Life is a fun, light-hearted romp similar to the Do You Like Horny Bunnies? franchise.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
I've been wondering the last few days where you went. I was thinking of starting a thread about it or look at your last message.
Welcome back! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
If they will release a patch within a reasonable amount of time, I have no problem playing the game via my Internet connection that is always on anyway (except at night) for that time.

Thank you, and my mistake, I misread the date on when you posted.

I understand what you mean about the patch, if they release one and if it is in a resonable amount of time maybe that is okay. Yet it's still perhaps giving them that carte blanche, which is something I just don't like to give a company (when possible) on principle.

Actually that is a good quesiton, is the game different enough from the previous releases by that company to make it "unique"?

I can always just get the japanese version. If it isnt back to normal nn v0mate by the time that game ocmes out, thatswhat i will do.