G-Collections announces SAGARA FAMILY

Nevermind question was just asked, I admit Sagara Family looks interesting, still thinking of trying hte original Japanese version.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 10-27-2004).]

I can’t understand why you’d want to play the Japanese version of any game that’s on the English market. I mean, even if you’re going going to buy it in English because of the whole V-mate thing, if you’re going to get a Japanese game there are just so many better companies out there that won’t even allow their games to be translated. I mean, it’s your choice and everything but if it’s going to be imported, why not import something better?

Well I am considering a lot of options (and welcome recommendations), but right now it’s all a, make a list and see what seems to be the best, since there was not a lot of time to plan for this prior to V-Mate.

Vista la notizia che uscir‡ con Virtual mate, ve lo dico in italiano:

A ME NON ME NE FREGA UN CAZZO! POTETE METTERVELO SU PER IL CULO, VOI E CHI VI SEGUE!

And what is that in English? Bablefish is saying something about street signs, I think.

This is the best of italian bad mouthing, reserved only to dishounoured people without a face to show off.