G-collection's Site Change

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:

If you slap a boy, no one cares.
If a GIRL slaps a BOY...

... maybe he deserved it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Kidding, kidding.... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 12-09-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Benoit:
[quote] Ding ding! That is correct! However, Italicus isn't alone on this one. "Putting women on a pedestal" is a worldwide phenomenon, and not necessarily a flattering one, either.

Oh boy, and I had to experience that too many times.
For example, if you slap a girl, everyone goes "Ooh, did you see that?! The bastard! How can he slap a girl!!!"
If you slap a boy, no one cares.
If a GIRL slaps a BOY, no one cares!

What the fuck is wrong with this society! EQUAL RIGHTS, NOW!

EDIT: I'm NOT saying you should be able to slap a girl, don't misunderstand. But I'm pissed at the difference presented here that I see almost every day.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 12-09-2004).] [/quote]

You certainly have a point, but my point was that "putting women on a pedestal" isn't even necessarily flattering for women...

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 12-09-2004).]

giggle I’m not even going to go near that part of the conversation. (Except to say that crazy violent girls slapping meek boys around is not very nice, and there are too many anime that go that way…)

As far as being banned from re-entering, I personally am fine, except for the landlord of my old apartment who wants me scalped for skipping out on my contract. (I mailed them my keys and a month’s rent, with no forwarding address.) I think I managed to settle up all my other bills, unless there’s ones I don’t know about due to that whole lack of forwarding address thing.

My husband, otoh, is probably barred from entering for anything from three to twenty years. Unfortunately, the INS agent who was supposed to meet us at the gate before we left the country so we could sign papers DIDN’T SHOW UP. And it wasn’t like we could just hang around waiting for them. So we have never figured out exactly how angry the INS is at us. For all I know, they still think we’re on the lam in the US somewhere. One of these days, I really should get in touch with them…

I am not going to apologize to you, Ita because:
1)I find it offensive, sexually and verbally
2)your constant whining (bitching), Italy this and that, provoking, cracks and hacker that stories are not helping this situation
3)Your words overall has been very abusive these past 2 to 3 weeks.

If this was somewhere like a work environment (meaning, not private, but public), your specific phrases in this case can be taken as a gsexualh offence by both male or female even if it wasnft said directly to them. Especially in a work environment, that would be a big no no. Making someone jealous because you kissed another co-worker can be treated as a sexual harassment and can be a big issue (just example) and Ifve actually seen people getting fired just for hugging someone.

Anyways, Ifm starting to get off topic a bit, so Ifll stop here.
If you donft think youfre at fault, I respect that voice, but just please stop your whining, Italy this and that, and your harsh grammar. Just please tone it down and do not make remarks about color, gender, etc again.

This is a public forum, so please keep the manner that way
Apologies in advance if I offended you or anyone

This is getting really stupid and off-topic…of these 3 pages of 105+ posts, how many posts in there are actually constructive?

i have no choice but to close this thread to avoid further damage. guys, please start a new topic if you want to discuss gc’s new move and please try not to get too off-topic again.