G-Col's new game

i dont believe you… ¬¨¬¨
Checking the cd (Thing i never do except it doesn’t autorun, maybe i should)

/EDIT: What the heck is that GGDidontknowwhat thing?

[This message has been edited by The Unholy Avenger (edited 03-26-2005).]

1. Download GGDcut. Run it.

2) Click the ‘Folder’ button to select a folder to output graphics to.

3) Click the ‘Open’ button and select the file named GGD on your Crescendo install disc.

4) You’ll get a list of the compressed graphics in that archive. If you double-click on a file name, you can see the graphic. You can use your mouse wheel to scroll through them.

5) If you right-click, you’ll be given the option to save the graphic (in the folder you specified), or select ‘close’ to go back to the list.

6) You can either save the graphics one at a time, or shift-click to select a range and then click the ‘BMP’ button. This saves the graphic as a bitmap in the folder you specified.

The ‘extra’ graphics all start with ‘EV_’. They’re censored, since the extended scenarios were never released outside of Japan. And, in many cases (yes, I’m looking at you, Ayame), the characters don’t look quite right. But still, it’s a free extra, so let’s not complain.

Good work helping all of us poor saps find out how to view the extra pictures. Anything extra I can possibly get is a good thing.

quote:
Originally posted by Darkling:
And, in many cases the characters don't look quite right. But still, it's a free extra, so let's not complain. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I haven't viewed the extras in Crescendo yet, but I know what you're talking about. I have some Japanese games that are rereleased with extra CGs, and the characters don't look quite right, or the quality is slightly lower than the original CGs. Seems too be a trend, sadly.

In the case of Crescendo, I think I read somewhere that there was a different artist who made the extra CGs (some or all of them). I might be wrong though.

Come to think of it, I can’t seem to remember the name of the woman who was the main artist for Crescendo… She’s pretty well known for her distinctive style.

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 03-28-2005).]

I guess I have to order the Figure of Happines. My friend really wont it so I have to order form him. Anyway, why he told me to buy for it because he don’t have any CC or check…lol

Hmm, they must have moved. Try here instead:

http://sircus0001.hp.infoseek.co.jp/soft/softe.htm

Some other cd i should know that has extras on the cd?

(***checking every cd i have, even the old C&C RA)

Not that I know of. I did find an unused, naked pose for Yumi on the Kana ~Little Sister~ CD, but it’s not as if we didn’t get to see enough naked Yumi in that game as it was.

(When I say ‘pose’, I just mean the character graphics that are shown when those characters turn up and say something to Taka - not a full-fledged new ero CG or anything like that.)