G-cols vote

Sorry if this is a bit late.Err,make it extremely late

I want to ask if anyone can give me the complete results of G-cols vote.I was very busy with my test that I couldn’t go to the net(I hadn’t even voted yet when it was closed )

PS:And for the people here that supported me in the test,I deeply thank you and forgive me for not letting u know sooner.The reason is I had failed the 1st test so I concentrated in the 2nd one and I finally succeed

Can’t remember 3,4,5:th place
but on 1 place its Lets Meow Meow (Minna de nyan nyan)
2 place was Hitomi-my stepsister

The 3 winners:
1st Place: Let’s Meow Meow [Yamitsu] (My third choice. That’s okay, i think ^^’)

2nd Place: My Stepsister Hitomi [Mercure] (Yeah! Exactly my 2nd choice ^^)

3rd Place: Anata no Osamazuna [Trabulance] (That’s okay. I like Trabulance games ^^)

The two losers:
4th Place: Koneko Doumei [Sekilala] (Yuck! Futanari girls!! -V-)

5th Place: Oshiete Agechau 2 [Trabulance] (Boo-hoo… My 1st choice lost!! T_T)

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 08-13-2004).]

Yes they were (this is not sarcasm) very kind in adding the third one Anata no Osamazuna to the list due to popular demand.

Now the question is will all 3 be released this year. It would be awesome if they were.

Not sure they do have Idoles Galore still to come before even the top two winners, so it will be tight, I mean if it’s a one a month deal well four games four months left in 2004, yeah they can do it.

Let’s Meow Meow won by about 188 votes. (no joke) People like cats.

I think people are just starved for something different. Oh and who doesn’t love Catgirls .

Hurrah, the game i voted was selected!!!

Guess the title, now… :gfx:

Ahh now that we got a catgirl bishoujo game how about an elf one

An game with female evles would be of more interest to me then the catgirl one actually, are they any that people can recommend?

Screw Elves, we need a game with Dwarven Girls! They have beards you know! All the extra body hair is great on a cold winters night!

I’ll stick will to the female elves, something about how they are always pictured makes me think they would be perfect in a game.

I’m all into elves too, but unfortunately there’s no much fantasy-related bishoujo games in any company from CD-Bros group, i think.

As far i remember, there’s just the elf girl from Fortuna (Zyx), the catgirls from Let’s Meow Meow (Yamitsu) and the catgirls from Nyan Nyan Shichau (Trabulance).

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
As far i remember, there's just the elf girl from Fortuna (Zyx), the catgirls from Let's Meow Meow (Yamitsu) and the catgirls from Nyan Nyan Shichau (Trabulance).

Fortuna is not translated yet is it?

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
Screw Elves, we need a game with Dwarven Girls! They have beards you know! All the extra body hair is great on a cold winters night!

Isn't that want people in bishoujo games want to do with elves [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe we need to post in the G-coll boards about getting an elf game

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Maybe we need to post in the G-coll boards about getting an elf game [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I'm all for it, maybe get one added to the next's years translaiton list since I think they already have all on this list up for this year. That'd be cool and elf girl game as one of the first for next year. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dare I suggest Legend of Fairies or Fairy Nights? I know fairies != elves, but they both have the same pointy ears. They gameplay and story may be lacking, but if all you’re interested in is the CG, the price is right.

Thank you for the suggestion, I was actually hoping for something with a little plot. Perhaps I am spoiled after Hourglass of Summer and the wonderful plot there and at least some plot with Come See Me Tonight 2 but plot is becoming as important as CG to me recently. Yeah beggars cannot be choosers can they?