G-Money

What does everyone think of the G-money G-Collections is starting to slip in with some of the orders? I just ordered Heart De Roommate so I’ll be curious as to how much of it I actually get.

(For anyone living in Canada this ploy should be familiar, Canadian Tire wink wink)

------------------
Chobitsu!!!

blink Well I don’t live in Canada so I’m more curious than anything. What “Canadian Tire” thing?

I like it in general. Although I wish if they were going to do a program that more or less rewards you for ordering from them consistently that they would have started it awhile back. I think it will also depend on how random they are in determining who gets what amount. Might cause some bad feeling if someone’s bragging about how much they got and someone else got maybe half that amount only.

I already sent my 1500 G-Money points in to claim a prize.

I recieved a good deal because they ran out of those card decks, at least that is the presumption I am working on because they gave me one of those cards.

How the hell did you already goet 15000 pts. did you just buy a bunch of their games? Well I guess I won’t complain too much since their earlier orders had omake I still like the cresendo bookmarks. too bad they stopped packing those This is alot like those capcom points they have for capcom video game purchases.

Wha-? How did he go from 1500 to 15000 G in several hours?! o_O

He probably leased someone’s soul to Nandemonai-san or something…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
He probably leased someone's soul to Nandemonai-san or something...

Lease? As if. We don't offer leases down here as compared to an infinite duration, they're of infinitely less value.

I’ve never received any g=money.
I dont even know what it is…

I’ve ordered like 3 games from them.

Canadian Tire, everytime you buy something there they give you this like canadian tire money, like say you spend 20$= about 2$ in Canadian Tire Money, and its basically like real money, just that you can only spend it at Canadian Tire. The only plus I can find to having this money is “keep it in your wallet” that way if some guy trys to mug you he’ll be stealing worthless money that he can only use on a leafblower. Now if you excuse me eh, I’m gonna go ride my dogsled back to my igloo where I’m gonna go drink some of that really strong beer with my eskimo friends.

Man I hope you really didn’t mean that about the dogsled. cause if you do then man it confirms everything I’ve been told about American. ( You guys are dense ignorant b----ds with a jerk for a president) cause Canada isn’t filled with lumberjacks and all that stuff you here although if you ever come Canada DON’T DRINK THE WATER FROM THE RIVERS AND SUCH, you get the worst case of beaver fever(Diarhea) you’ll want to die. Man I still never got why we had to learn about why we had to learn all of the states in highschool. Man that stuff was hardass.

No doubt the anime here sucks serious eggs, and I’ve seen the voice actors for Gundam SEED. Dammit, just another good anime turn f**ked. Hmmm, Mountains, that sucks. its all about the west coast seaside for me.

quote:
Originally posted by tiger_of_the_wind2040:
Man I hope you really didn't mean that about the dogsled. cause if you do then man it confirms everything I've been told about American. ( You guys are dense ignorant b----ds with a jerk for a president) cause Canada isn't filled with lumberjacks and all that stuff you here although if you ever come Canada DON'T DRINK THE WATER FROM THE RIVERS AND SUCH, you get the worst case of beaver fever(Diarhea) you'll want to die. Man I still never got why we had to learn about why we had to learn all of the states in highschool. Man that stuff was hardass.

I am confused weren't you the one that made the dogsled comment to start with?

Anyway, I am from the U.S. and I shudder everytime Bush opens his mouth or some of the people I meet everyday open their mouths. They show a lot of ignorence of the world outside of their own town let alone the U.S.

Actually a former neighbor of mine is going to the Univeristy of Toronto, she is more recently from Thornhill Ontario, and said the water tastes different in Toronto, is that something to be watched for when I visit her? Or is it just like city water anywhere tastes like city water?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
The other problem is the way Japanese and the US show TV. The USA/Canada re-run the TV shows where Japan does not. If you miss it the firstime in the USA you will get re-runs for several years, but the TV producers in the USA have no wish to produce DVD's since that would stop the $$$ made by showing the old TV shows.

That's true, but don't they get more money over time from the legions of fans buying the DVD then they do in the long run by running a show that advertisers eventually realize is not worth the money they are paying to have their ad with the show?

Possible exception is not anime but either Star Trek TOS or Star Trek TNG which have been on the air at the same time and continually since at least the late 1980's. These are perhaps the exception which might always be on the air somewhere and make the advertisers money and yet can also at the same time be sold on DVD, but if it works for this why not other series that are at least 'fan favorites'?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-26-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Wha-? How did he go from 1500 to 15000 G in several hours?! o_O

Inflation.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
How the hell did you already goet 15000 pts. did you just buy a bunch of their games? Well I guess I won't complain too much since their earlier orders had omake [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] I still like the cresendo bookmarks. too bad they stopped packing those [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] This is alot like those capcom points they have for capcom video game purchases.

I have three of those Horny Bunny bags, the Kango 2 demo disk, and so many other things that seeing a good deal of little cardboard poker tokens, what I assume G-Money actually is, was kind of startling.

Ya, in order to get G-Money you have to purchase directly from G-Collections.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Lease? As if. We don't offer leases down here as compared to an infinite duration, they're of infinitely less value.

Heh that's why I said "or something". I know I leased my soul out years ago, not sure who holds the lease anymore....

Well the various omake has always been one of the benefits of ordering directly from G-Collections. Don't think I ever used the postcards though. Don't even remember where half of them are anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Do people in other countries have the same low quality TV programs for children or just the USA?

I think it is mostly the USA other then here where do shows focus most on what can be marketed from the show before the show is even released? I know it is a focus other places, but half the time here I think the main reason for the show is to have a 30 minute advertisement with commericals, particularly kids shows.

Other countries might think of what can be marketed but to the point of making that the reason for the show?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-27-2004).]

So even if I order Crescendo from G-Collections, I won’t get the bookmarks anymore?
I want them! :’(

Sorry I think they ran out of them a while ago. We were getting the bookmarks a while before cresendo actually was even mentioned as a title comming out. It was used to fuel our speculation on what games g-coll might have back in the day

I made the dogsled comment just to be snotty, about the water, I don’t know about the piping in Toronto but I wouldn’t recommend it but hey experiment and see if it takes you to the washroom. and does anyone notice that all the G-money tokens all have characters from Trabulance games?