G-Money

I wonder ohw much funny money I could get if I ordered 4 games.

quote:
Originally posted by tiger_of_the_wind2040:
does anyone notice that all the G-money tokens all have characters from Trabulance games?

Yup we did. Of course, we're not exactly sure which particular game they're from. I was going to try and figure out for sure this past weekend but it ended up being rather busy for me...

So you finally decided to play CRC huh

quote:
Originally posted by Hideki:
Ya, in order to get G-Money you have to purchase directly from G-Collections.

Oh! That's a pity, because buying here in the UK the shipping is *much* cheaper if you combine orders for several games at once, and there isn't usually that many games from one single manufacturer like G-coll to make it worth a dedicated order just from them...

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
So you finally decided to play CRC huh [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I wish. Actually, lots of bad weather caused all sorts of problems over the weekend. Lots of flooding and for some reason, most people in Hawaii don't know how to drive when the road is wet. Spent something like 6 hours in traffic on Friday alone. I think the weather also was related to some problems with some of our servers. Also, there was an odd thing where the root DNS decided to pick up the wrong ip mapping for our main domain and decided to proprigate it all over the internet. I'll probably get to CRC this weekend...

quote:
Originally posted by chronoluminaire:
Oh! That's a pity, because buying here in the UK the shipping is *much* cheaper if you combine orders for several games at once, and there isn't usually that many games from one single manufacturer like G-coll to make it worth a dedicated order just from them...

I don't know g-coll release schedule is pretty fast. They were pumping 1 game a month for a while. So if you waited 3 months that's 3 new games. Much faster than any of the other publishers.

Yup we did. Of course, we’re not exactly sure which particular game they’re from. I was going to try and figure out for sure this past weekend but it ended up being rather busy for me…

Hey i have the games for those characters on the g-money, just don’t know what the games are called because i can’t read Kanji. so here are the list of sites
http://trb.cd-bros.co.jp/soft/shisho/index.htm
http://trb.cd-bros.co.jp/soft/2mai/index.htm

don’t quite know who the third character is but I think this is the game she’s from http://trb.cd-bros.co.jp/soft/asamade/story.htm

as for names I’m pretty sure the 100 coin is Nadeshiko Hikawa and pretty the 50 is Norika Kimishima.

PS if anyone could translate the story that would be more then appreciated.

No, you’re correct at your identification. Since the cards have the character’s names on the bottom, it’s easy to match them up that way. Good work. (Plus, I can now spend time on CRC instead of sitting down and matching up characters names like I was going to this weekend… )

Let’s see, I think the first one is “Shisho-san to Issho”. The second is “Norika-tan to Issho” (which I believe has some link to Tsuku 2, I can’t remember right now.) The third is “Asama de Issho”. I think in this case “issho” is “meeting” or “encounter”. So something like “Meeting with Shisho-san”, “Meeting with Norika-tan” and “Morning Meeting”. Since they’re part of compilations, I think they’re sort of like extra scenarios. (Sorry, trying to translate on the fly and everyone knows that’s not exactly my strong point.)

whats a CRC? man I must a retard for not knowing that but i was never very good at Acranums (hope i’m spelling it right).

by the way what cards?

quote:
whats a CRC? .

Casual Romance Club a more or less true dating sim, more focus on the dating then other games have, and a good game to play.

(Acronym)

Not sure about the cards being mentioned, I know I am thinking of the wrong ones from their description.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 03-04-2004).]

hmmm. CRC huh. I don’t know, from what I’ve heard it sounds kinda gay, no offence to any of you who like it. Plus i’m into games with story like and all that. I don’t know, I just really like reading good stories.

Each of the dates or girls has a good story to go with them or so I have found, it is much more in depth in some ways then the regular story, more choices I guess you can say as to how to direct the plot. There are more ways to succeed and more ways to screw up, just like real dating in many ways.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 03-04-2004).]

quote:
by the way what cards?

Err, sorry. I was refering to the Trabulance card decks that they handed out as omake last time. There's a thread around here where we talked about them. But the cards had images of various characters, listing the character's name and usually the game they're from on them. The cards have the full images from the shots used on the coins.

*blink* Not sure who you've been hearing stuff from if you think CRC is "kinda gay" or without a story. It's still along the lines of other games like Season of the Sakura, May Club or even True Love.

what thread about the cards?

sigh We’ve mentioned them on several threads actually, but none of them were specifically for the cards themselves. G-Collections also put up something briefly on their website when Tsukushite Agechau 4 came out. Let’s see if I can find it…

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001607.html

About half-way down, Unicorn-san mentions what the card game actually is.

I believe it was the thread about trabulance’s game I’m gonna serve you 4. They were a omake like the coins people recieved when they ordered the games from g-coll. They ran out of those card decks a while ago as I didn’t get one when I bought virgin roster.

hmmm. interesting

Well I finally got my copy of Heart De Roommate! At first I expected to get one coin but I ended up getting 190 G-Money. I don’t whether or not this is alot but it is more than I anticipated.

------------------
Chobitsu!!!

hmmm. 190 huh. well i guess it depends on what you get but you shouldn’t expect much. I’d like those pack of cards though. also “Virgin Roster” i don’t know, I don’t really like to play rape games but something about Virgin Roster intrigues me. can anyone tell me if its good or does the main character have any redeeming qualities or good endings, don’t care about spoilers.