G senjou no maou

In May 29 2008 G senjou no maou will be release. I watched demo movie and demo movie was ok but, something missing. Right now I am DL the demo and I will play soon after DL is finished. Anyway, is it this game is fun? I need info^^; I check some of the sites but it will not give any info. lol help.

G-Senjou no Maou looks WONDERFUL. This is my main anticipated release of 2008 (originally my main anticipated release of 2007, but they kept pushing the release date back X_X)

Great characters, interesting story and a girl that introduces herself to the class as ‘Usami bin Laden’ (which absolutely no-one in the class gets at all).

I played demo and story line are good. So I just preorder and I will have next month. Anyway, I played the demo and the If i am right maou is ______ _______.

I just checked the Akabee web site and G senjou no maou will finally release on May 29. I can not wait to play. I really like demo lol

Yep. Three more days.

Top release of 2008, I think.

(cross-posted from the gemot encubed)

The long wait is finally over.

Official Web Site (SFW)
Erogamescape page (mostly SFW, some NSFW)
Getchu.com page (NSFW)
Amazon.co.jp page (SFW)

G-Senjou no Maou - Regular Edition (9,240?)*
G-Senjou no Maou - First Press Edition (10,290?)*
*n.b. himeyashop links are NSFW

Poorly translated synopsis, courtesy of Himeyashop:

My synopsis. It’s better than Himeyashop’s:

tl;dr

Narg can do better and sum this title up in two words: no twincest

Joking… Joking… I’ve actually ordered this because of repeated delays: I wanna see what the delays were all about. That and the dark theme is what makes Narg happy. I’m not always about violence and enslavement. I should be playing this on the weekend if everything goes as planned. :slight_smile:

Besides… Haru looks like fun. :twisted:

… heh, no, they don’t quite look the part anyway.

I just checked my e-mail and they told me that it will ship out today. I might have saturday or Monday.

I’m hoping to get it early next week too.

Finally, I recived a product. Wow limited editon is heavy. It came with the book. I am installing the game right now. I hope I can post the review.

I install to my labtop and it took about 10 minutes to finish the installation. After that I check the hard drive disk space and I cheked the Folder for that game and it shows 1.88 GB. Wow that is big but, I use externel hard drive so no problem :mrgreen:
ood
From my view this game is 80 ten. Game length is about 6 ~ 7 hours, but depend on how you read the japanese dialogue maybe it will take more.

I really like to see the all of the ED because I just finish tubaki root only. BAD ED and Good ED.

Maybe lancer - X san will have great review lol

This game does NOT take 6-7 hours. Yes, it might take 6-7 hours to finish Tsubaki’s route, but the game doesn’t work like that.
It’s flowcharted sorta like this:

Chapter 1 -> Chapter 2 -> Chapter 3 -> Chapter 4 -> Chapter 5 | | | v v v Tsubaki Kanon Mizuha

Now, I think your review is going to be off by a hell of a lot, because the sub routes (Tsubaki’s, Kanon’s AND Mizuha’s) are VERY WEAK compared to the main game. The full route, going through all 5 chapters, is Haru’s route, and is the canon route. And it utterly rules.

Play that. Don’t let the other routes distract you.

Anyway, I gave my impression of the game (not a real review) in a somewhat lengthy post on visualnews; you can check that out here. I’ll get to writing a proper review eventually.

I finish the game and they have up to Chapter 5 and Final episode. Yeagh if you try to finisht the everthing it will take about more then 20 hours. But up to tubaki ED it will finish like 7-8 hours. I did not explain correctly “sorry about that” Anyway, I really like haru root becuase it have lot of action. Before I play the game maou was _____ ____ but I was wrong. The real maou was ___________ _________.

A few incoherent ramblings from Ayyo :wink: :

http://www.erogereview.com/2008/06/09/t … nding-etc/

Ayyo’s back! Ayyo’s back! Woot, woot, woot!
[size=1]Which is a good thing, because my job has me unable to finish the three reviews I had planned.[/size]

Excellent news, but I’ve learned my lesson from his Gore Screaming Show review - this time I won’t read it before playing, especially since my copy should arrive early next week.

Remixed classical music :cry: :cry: aside, I’m really looking forward to this. (As an aside, if you want to buy the limited edition, Himeyashop is actually cheaper than Paletweb - since Paletweb charges for shipping by the weight of a game, the shipping fees are about $55 :lol:)

I checked the web sites and good review. By the way, the picture on the web site, he or she have permission from AKABEE the who create a G senjou no maou? I am just curious about it^^;

I’m pretty sure that, similar to sites like Getchu that host screenshots, it either comes under Japan’s equivalent to ‘fair use’ OR, like doujin fan works, the copyright holders wouldn’t do anything about it.

??But, getchu have permissions because he sell lot of games. Anyway, at the final episode of G senjou no maou was :frowning: … He went prison for 8 years. That is long time.