Games from a female point of view?

Does it have to be English only? If not, Extravaganza from Black Cyc does it.

But that’s a VERY, VERY darkside title.

Just wondering, Nargrakhan… for that title, is most of the darkside towards the male gender, or the female gender ?

If its the former… oh hell yeah. Enough female torture… its about time the guys also get it.

Only the females get violated.

Cyc has a yaoi subdivision, but the central team in Black Cyc has never produced anything for it. There’s RUMORS they’re making one, however, it won’t be until late next year if any press release is out. Their working on what seems to be another MinDeaD-Gore setting title.

slaps fist into hand

Damn !

~

Oh never mind… if they have some yaopi perversion, then it’d make up for it.

As far as I can remember, only the X Change series and Doushin are from the female pov. I would like a few more myself.

And Doushin is just a rape fest which completely ruins it imo. I don’t like the characters I’m playing to be violated, it just spoils the game.

Its been a while since i played it but im sure Amy’s fantasies was in the female perspective

but thats a oldie and nothin more than a sex romp

Yin-Yang?

Yeah yeah, I know…

I don’t really consider the X-Change series to be from a female perspective, considering the main character is really a guy (even if he is in a female body).

Lately it seems Japan is producing more “Bishounen” games, that is, ero-games where the protagonist is a girl and she is surrounded by a harem of handsome (and heterossexual) males. :slight_smile:

Games like this one, this one and this one. Some of them made by a subdivision of Will-Games.

Maybe we can expect someday translated erogames for girls, not just homossexual yaoi games?

[ 11-22-2006, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

So…how does that work, exactly? Is the only difference that they’ll start hiding the female’s eyes, or are there more substantial changes?

I’m intrigued, but can’t figure out what they’re supposed to be like.

I’m not pretty sure because i found about these games by chance, but according what i saw in screenshots and webtranslators it works exactly like a bishoujo game. The girl is the protagonist and your avatar, she meets the guys, make choices and - depending your/her choices - one of them will become her boyfriend and make love/have sex with her. Think TOKIMEKI MEMORIAL - GIRL’S SIDE or Angelique.

As far i can tell, diferently from most male avatars in bishoujo games, the female avatars in these bishounen games allways have eyes.

Maybe someone more fluent in japanese can enlight us about that… :wink:

[ 11-22-2006, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Unfortunately, I never played Tokimeki Memorial, either of them. Have they been translated into English?

As far i remember, no. I just quoted because that’s a pretty famous romance simulation. I just added some links above if you want to know more.

Anyway, i think these “bishounen” games could be more suitable for girls than Yaoi games. What you guys (and girls) think?

whine I always wanted to play the Angelique games. They’re right up with Princess Maker in my endless whining about lack of translation. :slight_smile:

Always have eyes?

What i mean is, in most bishoujo games we can’t see the eyes of the male protagonists. But that don’t look to be the case in bishounen/girls-side games… We can perfectly see the females protagonists’ eyes. :slight_smile:

I don’t get it, sorry t_t

It’s an old Jedi trick. :wink:

In order to help you to put yourself in the protagonist’s shoes, many bgame makers don’t draw the protagonist’ faces or eyes. That makes easier to imaginate yourself being the protagonist and doing the things the protagonist is doing. :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as bishonen games being more “suitable” for female players than yaoi , I would think that would depend on the woman and her tastes. Lots of women are into yaoi and would prefer that over a straight bishonen game. As a gay man I 'd be interestedin all kinds of anime games , yaoi , bishonen and bishojo . It would just depend on how good the game looked , storyline , etc.

True. Everyone has his/her own tastes, even in ero-games.

Anyway, i just found a japanese site about girls-side games here. Take a look, but keep in mind there’s some yaoi games (called B18 there) too.

[ 11-22-2006, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]