Games from a female point of view?

I don’t know about whether the language rankings apply to native speakers. In fact it is true that it is much, much easier to learn to speak something natively as you are growing up than to learn a language later. There’s something like a hard cutoff, beyond which it becomes difficult to learn at all.

Even English for me, is hard. And I’m an Amerian.0_o Alot of words, I can’t spell, or prononce, see I can’t even spell prononce right, if it’s right to begin with. O_O’lol I’m just gonna to buy some Import Otome games, instead of waiting, and trying to get them to release them. Cause, I am getting impatient, and tried of them.

Now, what game to buy is gonna be hard, since there are alot of them. Angelique, Harukanaru toki no naka de 1 & 2 & 3, La corda de oro 1 & 2, Tokimeki girls side 1 & 2, Darling backlash 1 & 2, After School Love Beat, Love Drops, Under the moon, Company Cure, Step, Ouran High School Host Club,Neo Angelique, Full House Kiss 1 & 2. Would you like me to name more? LOL

rmr34, maybe that interest you. I found some reviews for OTOME games in this site. Check it out. :wink:

EDIT: You can even try a translated demo for one of them.

[ 02-14-2007, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Peter, Thank you for the sites! :slight_smile: I will check them out. XD