Games

guys what are the worst b-games ur have ever played? in my opinion, water closet, snow drop, viper 16 and maybe x-change (story too short). I would like to hear ur views cos many ppl kept praising on many games so i thought we should change the topic for once…

What was so bad about Snow drop? But I gotta agree with those games you talked about.

well i think the character development sux, not so much of interactions and the story(its been a long time since i played this game) if i rememeber is kinda weird and uninteresting. Graphics is also relatively outdated…

sorry if i could not provide adequate reasons on why i hated snow drop but it definitely leaves a bad impression on me.

nevertheless, i can explain why water closet SUCKS i mean it! WATER CLOEST SUCKS and to make it more pitiful, THAT IS MY VERY FIRST H-GAME lousy pics, stupid story, irrational options (something to do with shitting and urinating) ARGH this game totally suck big time!!! i cannot imagine peach princess releasing this type of game

I just bought Snow drop =( w/ Brave Soul, TCI, and Crescendo…oh well it was only $20 so I’ll have to see when I get my games.

Why Did you ever buy Water Closet? The idea for the game seemed so bad just reading the description.

[This message has been edited by Wizard Blue (edited 10-14-2004).]

Actually, I remember reading that Water Closet sells fairly well. God only knows why. I haven’t played it myself. The synopsis was quite enough to make me steer clear of it.

The level of difficulty and the randomness of choices in Snow Drop put me off. Not to mention that the girl I wanted an ending with turned out to be just a tease (grr). Don’t even get me started on that.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-14-2004).]

well water closet comprises of 4 girls and each with their own problem such as weak baldder, shitting problem and what the hell. Then there is this guy who almost everytime appears in each of the 4 girls’ stories and he named himself as…something to do with protecting and upholding the use of toilet??? anyway this guy did some pretty stupid things like bondaging, drinking urine and argh!! i am losing my appetite. To top it off, the ending is CRAP. I can remember one of the ending where this girl took a liking to the guy and decided to major in toilet research. oh great the moment i finished this game, i gave it to my friend and said that it is a game which “took my breath away”

I can’t even remember the name of the game I disliked the most (this was back in my Kazaa pirating days . It was about this guy that was sent to an all-girls school to investigate some strange happenings (not Divi-Dead). Anyway, it turned into a lesbian-sex fest, and a rather disgusting one at that. I never finished it.

X-change probably clocks in at a close second. Dufus of a guy gets turned into a girl and is raped viciously and repeatedly until he starts to like it…enough said.

I don’t like dark games as a general rule, or at all really, but the couple others I’ve played generally had some redeeming quality like decent dialogue or a frightening insight into the psyche of a psycho…

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-14-2004).]

Love Potion?

X-Change wasn’t that horrible except the overly exaggerated sex scenes (getting raped everwhere a girl goes). If being a female is that hard I think I’ll just go jump off a bridge now cause my logic seems to be out of order.

quote:
Originally posted by Wizard Blue:
Love Potion?

Yep. That's it.

oh yea! fatal relation and love potion also kin of sucks with its so so graphics and wtf storyline. it combines fetish stuffs and sex scene making the whole game very chessy. e.g. in love potion, mother and daughter make love (wtf?) and then make the daughter drink every drop of her urine (oh man…) i hate this type of games. Sadly it seems like old english version h-games are all that spastic

[This message has been edited by warmaid (edited 10-15-2004).]

[This message has been edited by warmaid (edited 10-15-2004).]

however not all fetish game are bad. i think there is one that i feel like trying on: bible black. wonder how is it like?

so allow me to list out some of the games which i think it sux (no order)
1. x-change
2. love potion
3. fatal relation
4. gloria
5. ganguro girls
6. water closet
7. viper 16
8. snow drop
9. time stripper mako
10. …no idea :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by warmaid:
however not all fetish game are bad. i think there is one that i feel like trying on: bible black. wonder how is it like?

The hentai anime is supposed to have a pretty good storyline.

quote:

so allow me to list out some of the games which i think it sux (no order)
1. x-change
2. love potion
3. fatal relation
4. gloria
5. ganguro girls
6. water closet
7. viper 16
8. snow drop
9. time stripper mako

Gloria wasn't that bad. I think it rates up there with Three Sister's Story.

Ganguro Girls is freeware. There's a guy out there who put a lot of hard work into that for not so much as a nickel. Give him a bit of a break. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

ic…pardon me for saying that ganguro girls is not that great, i did not knew that the guy had a hard time doing it but then again its free so we should not expect too much from it. Guess i will give some credit to the guy making that game. well i got news, I GOT CRESCENDO FINALLY haha i hope its as good as u guys say. trying out now… about gloria…the graphics are somewhat a bit like love potion and i recall playing halfway b4 i stopped. there is a reason why i did it but i can’t remember…think is due to after playing love potion and fatal relation i am totally digusted with that type of graphics that i ditched gloria…

No problem. Have fun with Crescendo.

Graphics aren’t everything, you know. Gloria had a decent storyline and wasn’t fetish-crazy. Most everyone here will praise Season of the Sakura, and it had similar graphics as well.

Finally Peach Princess has accepted my credit card, and Private Nurse as well as Hourglass of Summer should be here in a few days. I’ve used my credit card here before and I didn’t have any problems…oh well.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-15-2004).]

enjoy ur game dark and thanx for taking the time to reply to my post

No problem. It breaks the tedium of studying.

Gloria’s graphics aren’t great but the game itself was fun. Unlike Fatal Relation, imo, which quickly bored me into giving up.

I have never and don’t expect I will ever play Water Closet, so I can’t rank it.