Getting to know each other

Origin of your screen name (if it’s not your name): The name of one of the Villains in DC Comics’s Villains United Mini-series.

Favorite All-Time Anime: Soo hard. If it’s strictly just anime then I’m not certain…but I’d guess The Twelve Kingdoms. Favorite series on the other hand (including mangas, novels, etc.) is Love Hina and Doraemon.

Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game: Havn’t seen much but as of now it’s Sentimental Journey. For Region 1, The episodes on disc 2 were much better than the ones on disc 1.

Favorite Manga: Love Hina and Doraemon.

Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: Romantic Comedy.

Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: Romance.

Favorite Anime Character: Doraemon! One of the best friends a person can have!

Favorite Bishoujo Game: Grrr…I can only choose one? I guess it’d have to be Ever 17 -The Out of Infinity- but Hourglass of Summer is a close second!

Fav. Japanese Language Bishoujo Game Character: Havn’t played any in JP but I really like chara design of Fujiwara, Miyabi (Memories Off ~ Sorekara). (Memories Off ~ And Then)

Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: Serizawa, Kaho (Hourglass of Summer).

Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Games. And of course, contributing to Anime Advanced…(they made me say this)

(A bit off topic). But isn’t the Boy’s Be anime based off the manga which came before the game?
------------------
“What! Sarah, look not upon me with doubting eyes.” - Motoko Aoyoma (Love Hina: Mystery Guests at Hinata Hotel)

[This message has been edited by Mockingbird (edited 05-03-2006).]

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
I shall take a moment away from the INSANITY that is wedding preparation [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

...Brian??? Anybody update me please, before i get terminated by the goddess. I am new here (as u can see) and had no power to finish that 55 pages long thread, so sorry. Anyway, best wishes!

Origin of your screen name (if it’s not your name): El Hazard

Favorite All-Time Anime: Watched too many to pick just one…or even a handful…

Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game: Pia Carrot

Favorite Manga: Again to many…

Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: Comedy Action and nonsensical anime that’s doesn’t always make sense, romantic comedy…ok well i guess they all have COMEDY in common

Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: RPG and Simulation

Favorite Anime Character: too many

Favorite Bishoujo Game: ditto, though not quite so many…i could name 4…no…5 distinct ones…but yea that’s a lot.

Fav. Japanese Language Bishoujo Game Character: That robotgirl from Planetarium…can’t remember her name

Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: Misato (XC2)…i’m sure there are others, but that’s all i can think of offhand, so if it is, i guess that says something…

Hobbies: Anime, manga, rpgs (tabletop and japanese video games (japanese ones…i don’t much care for many of the amercian ones aside from Bethsada), strategy games (but not tactical ones), and when i feel like it, designing avatars for myself

[ 05-21-2006, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Origin of your screen name: Chief Petty Officer Klerk (AKA CPOK), Which came around because of my real rank in the RAN. Seaman. (I did it to avoid all the crude jokes)
Favorite All-Time Anime: Full Metal Panic would be the choice if I had to choose only one. There really is way to many to list
Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game: Comic Party
Favorite Manga: Black Lagoon (again to many to list)
Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: Action/comedy/school slice of life mix.
Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: Not all that fussy.
Favorite Anime Character: Sgt Sagara (from Full Metal Panic)
Favorite Bishoujo Game: The X-change series
Hobbies: Anime, Gaming, Cars, IRC, Manga

Mind if I toss in a few extra Q’s?

What anime caracter do you or have resembled at one stage? (Shinji (the geeky military nut from Full metal panic)

[ 05-22-2006, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: CPOK ]

Sounds rather hard. Must have taken you a long time to make those jokes go away … You see, men will be men …

::duck::

Origin of your screen name: My Dad used to call me this all the time when I was younger.

Favorite All-Time Anime: This is impossible to answer.

Favorite Manga: Either Elfen Lied or Chobits. Only two I’ve really read.

Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: I like unique ideas/stories. Like the invisble arms in Elfen Lied, and the Fate/Destiny Machine in Escaflowne.

Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: I love a good story, but I wouldn’t want every game to be a deep emotional journey.

Favorite Anime Character: Another impossibility.

Favorite Bishoujo Game: Crescendo.

Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: It’s a tie between Yuka and Maki, at the moment.

Hobbies: Watching anime, playing video games, I try to read atleast 2 books a year and I like learning about history and mythology.

Origin of your screen name (if it’s not your name): made a cutsey name for my everquest character to go with my at the time ingame girl friends alt named Nyghte
Favorite All-Time Anime: Inu Yasha
Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game: don’t know any yet but would like to!
Favorite Manga: haven’t gotten into enough manga yet!
Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: action
Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: H games
Favorite Anime Character: Kigomae Hikorashi sp?
Favorite Bishoujo Game: so far its tough decision but x-change 3 or heart de roomate
Fav. Japanese Language Bishoujo Game Character: don’t know enough on this one yet teach me jedi masters!
Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: Chiasto in x change series or Asumi in heart de roomate they both rock
Hobbies: watching adult swim comics marvel/dc/image etc starting to get into manga etc wanting to learn/watch more anime sports all sports really but mostly the big 3 baseball,basketball, football (american), i am an avid bowler and i do like to draw comics, video games yes please, and the internet!

Ahh! ano… eto…eto…I’m just new here…So, heres my answers…
ORIGIN OF YOUR SCREEN NAME (IF IT’S NOT YOUR NAME):It’s just a shorter version of my current name(DEATH 13)from (the 13th grave)or(Organization 13)Go figure…
FAVORITE ALL-TIME ANIME:None in particular.I like them all equally…Although SHUFFLE stands out.
FAVORITE ANIME BASED OFF A BISHOUJO GAME:Pia Carrot is the only one I know & I LOVE IT!
FAVORITE MANGA:Don’t have one yet…
FAVORITE ANIME/MANGA GENRE:Comedy and Bloody horror masacres!!!
FAVORITE BISHOUJO GAME GENRE:I will have to say…Dating-sim types.
FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER:The one I like is Dark Magician Girl from YU-GI-OH, The I want to be like(in lokks since we have the same personalities anyway) is Akabane Kuroudo AKA Dr. Jackal. :o
HOBBIES:Playing mind games,video games(PC,PS2,&PS),card games especially Magic the Gathering…,weight lifting,reading Magic the Gathering novels(I’m on DISSENSION right now),reading pocket books such as horror & comedy only…,watching anime,& best of all SLEEPING… :smiley:
Atashi ne…I answered all the questions truthfully and without lies…thank you for letting me post in this here forum…
Jia

[ 09-22-2006, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]

Coolgamer – “favorite manga character”: you are thinking of Fushigi Yuugi.

Errrr…isn’t Nuriko…a guy?

If you’re asking for the girl’s names then, here they are…

Miaka Yuki
Yui Hongo
Sui
Shouka

These are the names of all the girls in the series that I can remember…

About them? Go Figure.

Nuriko is the cross dresser, yes.

Oh! and by the way…There’s also another girl I forgot to mention…

The one that Hotohori married…that looks alot like Nuriko…

I think her name’s Houki or something like that. :slight_smile: :smiley:

hello ^.^ Origin of your screen name (if it’s not your name):my name comes from My Aunt who always told me i was in a hurry. also there is a Char from a series i liked who shares the name. Setsuna Mudo for Angel Sanctuary.
Favorite All-Time Anime: My Favorite anime would probably be Angel Sanctuary but it wasn’t 100% finished so then it would be Peace Maker Kurogane.
Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game umm i didn’t know there was Anime based of the games i actually have only gotten 2 play 1 game so far and i loved it sooo much
Favorite Manga: Angel Santuary
Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: hmm probably love stuff, not all of it but anything that strikes my soul
Favorite Anime Character: Tsukasa
Favorite Bishoujo Game: Snow Sakura!! because of the Story ^.^ it was wonderful. Rei almost made me cry
Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: Rei o//o
Hobbies: Reading, FFXI lately and trying 2 meet new ppls who are fun 2 talk 2
Yorishiku!

Origin of your screen name (if it’s not your name): ‘Ojamajo’ comes from my favorite anime, ‘LimePie’ was originally a name suggestion for a friend’s blog.
Favorite All-Time Anime: Ojamajo Doremi
Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game: Kanon 2006
Favorite Manga: Fullmoon wo Sagashite
Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: magical girl
Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: ren’ai
Favorite Anime Character: Ahiru (Princess Tutu)
Favorite Bishoujo Game: Kanon
Fav. Japanese Language Bishoujo Game Character: Ayu Tsukimiya i[/i]
Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: Saki (Snow Sakura)
Hobbies: making AMVs, watching anime, reading (manga, fantasy novels, history books), video games (eroge and RPGs)

Origin of your screen name (if it’s not your name): Chaos named for my dog, gamer cause I’m a gamer.
Favorite All-Time Anime: Don’t have one but I could if asked type the ones i seen/have
Favorite Anime Based Off a Bishoujo Game: none
Favorite Manga: see my post in Which mangas do you read?
Favorite Anime/Manga Genre: same as above I think
Favorite Bishoujo Game Genre: I have no idea how to categorize the games I have
Favorite Anime Character: tough one to answer
Favorite Bishoujo Game: I love all the ones I own
Fav. Japanese Language Bishoujo Game Character: If only Japanese was my third language
Fav. English Language Bishoujo Game Character: I’ll get back to you when I know.
Hobbies: Reading, gaming, surf’ net and on occasion thinking up a story wanting to write it but always to lazy to actually start.

side note [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7258105.stm/url]

um… I like Evangelion and Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann ? :lol:

but seriously I like alot of anime and Manga . also alot of kaiju films (because lets face it Gojira is the man ) I dont know Japanese and the english b-game market doesnt have alot that really interests me right now.

If I did know japanese my favorite company would probably be Black Cyc. [for I am truly strong in the dark side of the force.) um… thats all I can think of at the moment.