Gun Shield Warrior SAKIGAKE release?

Well, with all the excitement over Crescendo, Brave Soul and the other recent releases, it seems everyone’s forgotten about Gun Shield Warrior SAKIGAKE.

I haven’t! I preordered it! So does anyone know what stage it’s at, and when it might be expected to ship?

I placed an order for Crescendo like a shot once I saw people’s reviews here, but I’m still excited about this ren’ai strategy/tactics game - the first such to be translated to English? So does anyone know when it’s expected??

Thanks all for your time…

We havn’t forgotten it, we just don’t have any solid information on it. We don’t have the inside information like we do PeaPri releases and G-Collections has done a good job of keeping customers up to date, but neither is exactly the case here.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
We havn't forgotten it, we just don't have any solid information on it. We don't have the inside information like we do PeaPri releases and G-Collections has done a good job of keeping customers up to date, but neither is exactly the case here.

What company is releasing the game then?

Hobibox is releasing this game.

quote:
Originally posted by Prettz:
Hobibox is releasing this game.

Thank you.

as we have stated before… we are guessing a 2008 summer release for this game (And even that may be early)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
as we have stated before... we are guessing a 2008 summer release for this game (And even that may be early)

Lots to do and more to make sure it is done right, was not here earlier so did not hear such announcements myself. Good to know that they have not fully abandoned the idea though does not bode well for people having faith in future Hobibox games being translated does it?

Peter posted on one of the other threads that the president of Hobibox Europe was flying to Japan to get the status of this game. (and hopefully "motivate’ the people working on it.)

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Peter posted on one of the other threads that the president of Hobibox Europe was flying to Japan to get the status of this game. (and hopefully "motivate' the people working on it.)

May he find a way then to offer them new forms of 'motivation' for this game and any future ones they desire to release.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-06-2003).]

In recent news hobibox has been bought out by working designs… hehe j/k

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
In recent news hobibox has been bought out by working designs.... hehe j/k

With luck that will mean they are more active in their attempts to bring to this market the games the have already promised too bring.

We still remember it but as there hasn’t been any new info we just let sleeping dogs lie or something like that

Man that’s a sick joke, Working Designs would probably change all the dialog and make the characters sound like valley girls

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
We still remember it but as there hasn't been any new info we just let sleeping dogs lie or something like that [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Man that's a sick joke, Working Designs would probably change all the dialog and make the characters sound like valley girls [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I don't know I have found with my dogs open the fridge, a plastic bag, or can of food and they become active perhaps we should do something similar in this case to get these sleeping dogs up?

Valley Girls, oh geez one of the least favorite parts of the 1980's and I think they had a movie called that at one time too, Valley Girls.

Valley Girl. Released 1983. Starring Nicholas Cage and Deborah Foreman. And no, I didn’t have it in the back of my head, I actually looked up that one…

Hmm, I wonder whatever did happen from that trip the Hobibox president took. Wasn’t it just a month or two ago?

quote:
Valley Girl. Released 1983. Starring Nicholas Cage and Deborah Foreman. And no, I didn't have it in the back of my head, I actually looked up that one...

Hmm, I wonder whatever did happen from that trip the Hobibox president took. Wasn't it just a month or two ago?

I am glad that you do not have that movie information memorized [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Yes I remember seeing that movie one late night or early morning, depends on your point of view, when I was looking for something to put me to sleep, and I think it worked.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I am glad that you do not have that movie information memorized [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

Me too! (Besides, I have all this other trivia in my head...) And to be honest, I knew the year because they mentioned it in one of those VH1, "I love the 80's" shows. I've got to stop watching them, it's just making me feel old...

Been so long since I checked the Hobibox Europe page. But it's rather obvious why I don't now isn't it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Me too! (Besides, I have all this other trivia in my head...) And to be honest, I knew the year because they mentioned it in one of those VH1, "I love the 80's" shows. I've got to stop watching them, it's just making me feel old...

Been so long since I checked the Hobibox Europe page. But it's rather obvious why I don't now isn't it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I like the "I Love the 80's" Shows but does make me feel old when they mention Voltron, and Thundercats shows like that which I use to watch after school before homework, or when they mention those 'fads' when they were brand new. Geez some of the ads they show I remember seeing during those cartoons.

You know maybe that is why I am good at crosswords, I too think I have a lot of trivia in my mind good for crosswords, and the occasional impressive moment when it actually means something to know it LOL.

Is this the only game Hobibox was suppose to bring to this market, that they announced anyway or are there others they promised to that they have so far ignored in the process?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-07-2003).]

Hey the 80’s strike back on VH1 is da bomb Heh, it’s almost like I’m reliving my youth when I watch them. Gotta love revenge of the nerds and glow worms

I still say “Revenge of the Nerds” screwed up my perceptions of college…

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Is this the only game Hobibox was suppose to bring to this market, that they announced anyway or are there others they promised to that they have so far ignored in the process?

Actually I was thinking of one of their other titles. I can’t remember if it was ParaDice or Love Love Show but it was an announcement of “release date XX/XX” and then silence for quite sometime until somebody here mentioned that “hey it’s available now!” That sort of thing.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Hey the 80's strike back on VH1 is da bomb Heh, it's almost like I'm reliving my youth when I watch them. Gotta love revenge of the nerds and glow worms .

Those G.I. Joe ads, and learning is half the battle, I still remember those ads and the jokes that use to come from them amongst my friends at school. Actually don't remember seeing Revenge of the Nerds piror to early 1990's when I saw it on tape. Still remember seeing Back to the Future though in the theater.

quote:
I still say "Revenge of the Nerds" screwed up my perceptions of college... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Actually I was thinking of one of their other titles. I can't remember if it was ParaDice or Love Love Show but it was an announcement of "release date XX/XX" and then silence for quite sometime until somebody here mentioned that "hey it's available now!" That sort of thing.

In other words this is par for the course or, situtation normal all f-ed up, for Hobibox when it comes to releasing games? They talk big but come through on those promises slowly?