H-Gamer Seeks... Game

I Need Help Finding More Good Games Like Pretty Solider AD. Games that actually have a game to it, turn based,shooter,RPG. i prefer H-Games with “game”

any suggestions for games that have a real “game” portion not just the typical click-a-Question…

i almost care care lest for the H-part of it*(but it more fun with it…lol)

Thanks in advance for any considerations.

P.P. ROCKZ!

Castle Fantasia 2 immediately comes to mind. I believe there’s an english patch for that one as well. Also: Brave Soul.

If you don’t really care too much about the “H-part” then why bother in the first place? Get a console like a PS2 which is dirt cheap these days and you’ll get all the gameplay you want. :stuck_out_tongue:

Brave soul Hmmmm. i think i saw pic’s of that before… thnx and i never heard of Castle Fantasia.

and HIRO…Baka…ur being bit of a jerk.

I buy H-games for the the Hentai part of course, But as you should now there many cookie cutter games out there that don’t deliver on good value part. an at the current prices i can do without another Click-a-Pic game. again u misunderstood me. i want a game that has more to offer that Cute anime chick with jizz on there face. games like pretty solider have kewl anime chicks an ok H-scense but i enjoy the “game” part more( given i’m a BIG FAN of the FRONT MISSION series. P.s. i have ps2,dreamcast,gamecube,gba. so i’m covered with the console games…thnx

ANY BODY ELSE HAVE SUGGESTIONS LIKE “RAIGAN” gave i would greatly be thankful.

I’m suggesting you to learn how to write first.

Me third to Castle Fantasia 2.

Actually, the maker of CF2, STUDIO E-GO! is pretty famous for making 3DRPG games and 3DSLG games just like CF2. If i’m not mistake, Izumo Zero, Oni Kagura, Sucessor of the Wind and Miko are all turn-based SLGs. There’s Castle Fantasia 3, too.

Besides those, there’s 2 another D.O. games with SLG, Sumeragi no Mikotachi and the sequel to A.D.2048. There’s a tiny chance these games get translated someday.

[ 08-23-2007, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Very true about Castle Fantasia 2 becoming horribly easy toward the end. It still takes a long time to complete battles and longer if you intend to get each characters ending. The critical decision points for the girl you end up with occur fairly early in the gameplay for some characters.

Fortunately if you’ve already beaten a battle they don’t MAKE you do it again if you’re trying for another ending. You can repeat the battle if you wish, but it asks first.

Another suggestion is the Viper series of games – which from the ones I have seen are not of the cookie cutter variety. Those are fairly difficult to get a hold of these days as I recall though…

There is always true love, not srpg but there is more to it then click and picture, you actually have to plan things out to get the chick you want. its more like a stat building game.

WOW…i love the Reply’s I’m getting.
Indio: thanks for seeing my point, now i just need to shop around and find the cheapest pplace to get some of these suggestions. ANY MORE. are there any RPG like… H-games, hell i wish there was a FPS type H-games…that would be awesome.
Hey Peter Gilis: Thank for the list of titles to check for…i never heard of those games thnx alot

Please more suggestions for H-games with “GAME” besides pussy hunting.

Hmmm… besides “Brave Soul”, the newest and only-PeaPri-RPS, there are of course still the old ones from the DOS-era:

• Knights of Xentar
  • Mad Paradox

Though it might nowadays be pretty tough hunting legal copies of them down.

There would be quite more that are still in japanese. And there was once also an attempt of a fan-translation of “Men at Work 2” from Studio E-Go, but it’s now been quite some time since we heard about that the last time.

Weeeeeelllll… there is one in the making: “Gun Katana” by Black Cyc.

Look here !

Alas, that one is only about to be released as its japanese original - and there are no serious hopes for a localization…

WoW, i wish wasn’t so far behind in the H-game World. all these suggestions are of game i never knew. that sweet!!

Gun Katana huh!! i gotta check that out…

anymore. What about that Silly Viper Dice game?? is it the HOrny-mans Mario party or what?

Any other suggestions on H-Games with Intriguing Gameplay.???

Thnx alot Unicorn… kewl pic 2.

As far as h-games in English that are rpgs or TBS that’s about it.

Some people claim the game i Kingdom[/i] is, but imo it’s not an rpg.

I think that’s about it as far as those that are translated go,even with fan translations. I know some others are still being done, but that means they haven’t been released yet.

[ 08-24-2007, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Thnx i need to start making some purchases.

You’re welcome. :smiley:

Like i said, STUDIO E-GO! made many 3DRPGs besides 3DSLGs, like the Man at Work 1-4 series and Izumo 0-3 series. Give a look at their Games’ list. You will find many downloadable demos and trials too. Give a try.

I remember there’s many other hgame makers with some action-focused bgames. Did you already tried some ILLUSION-SOFT GAMES? Some of their games include 3D, Shooting, Fighting and even Stalking SIM.

[ 08-27-2007, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

HAHAHAHA…holey Shyte did you say Stalking SIM…

That sounds engaging…lol

Thnx for the insight, again i never even most of the games in Illusion-soft library this is great…Thnx ,super thnx.

As you can tell i’m still fresh to the H-games world ,not knowing alot of makers an titles.

Yes they are out there, none in English though.

That’s okay, Jinnai. Stalking is a universal language.

That’s okay, Jinnai. Stalking is a universal language.

lmao… that true. stalking can be understood from the highest peaks of the konoha village to the dark reaches of Spaceship Agga Ruter.

Heh! It looks like we have another fan of dark-themed games, here! :slight_smile:

[ 08-28-2007, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

In a way, Custom Reido 3 is like an RPG. You customize a love slave’s appearance and then raise her “stats”. Then when she can’t learn anymore you use her to gain access to other classes of women and then finally trade her in for points. That’s as much as I’ve been able to surmise anyway since the game is entirely in Japanese. Welcome to the darkside.