Haiku

I saw a Picture and it made me think of Snow Sakure (For obvious Reasons) and I had an Urge to Write a Haiku. I am very nervous but i really really wanted to Share it. I also used it as my Signature. If it is Terriable I’m sorry, but i wanted to bring it out. I really hope you like it.

Snow Sakura Haiku By Setsuna
Snow on Petals Rests
Beauty Covered With Pure Snow
Petals Shining Through

if you have any comments… or if its bad please let me know

Narg does Haiku!

Twincest is the best
Identical sisters kiss
Proof there is a God

:stuck_out_tongue:

Quite nice, though technically what we westerners think of as a haiku when written in our own language, isn’t a true haiku. I won’t go in to the details here, but if you wish to know about it look here.

This looks like too much fun to resist. =)

Gentle violet eyes
“Oniichan, please, hold my hand.”
Winter is coming

(I pronounce ‘violet’ with two syllables - does anyone pronounce it with three?)

Yea isn’t a Haiku in Japanese a little Different. Do to there Alphabet being each Symbol its on Separate Sound.
so Yuki Sakura would be 5 sylables. Even though mine is not a True haiku it made me happy

I was just Wondering if you like Twincest at all? i had a feeling but i didn’t want to make any Assumptions ^.^

You don’t know what you have done by asking Narg this…

We will all drown in lakes of incest …

<<

… :twisted:

Have no more period
Oniichan raped me again
here is his reward

Interesting, but it should be Oniichan instead of Onichan unless you really want to have the image of a demon the person is familiar with or the person who is “it” in a traditional Japanese children’s game (though as far as I know that is usually Onisan) instead of a brother.

WHAT HAVE I STARTED?

well i am happy that no one has Made fun of my Poem ^.^

Lol Yes.

But after hours of meditation, I think I should change the first part.

“Period didn’t come
Oniichan raped me again
here is his reward”

in place of

“Have no more period
Oniichan raped me again
here is his reward”

Correct me if I’m wrong.

… What am i doing again ?

If you want to follow the 5-7-5 rule, then the first line in both versions won’t work (both are six syllables in length). How about this instead:
Period’s missing
Oniichan raped me again
here is his reward.

Ya know either way it sounds a little Deppressing and Spitefull… but i dont’ understand where it comes from so i could be mis-interpeting it.

It’s just usual for big brothers to rape their sisters in eroge.

O i didn’t know that. O.O But i haven’t played that many so i can’t say i know alot. I am guessing stuff like that in Kana or in Hitomi???

(sorry if i sounded rude i actually like your Haiku ^.^ but i was just rather Curious. if i did come across bad i am really really Sorry)

Bite your tongue, not Kana. Hitomi, yes, and quite a few other dark - and not so dark - games. I’d write you up a list, but mine wouldn’t be nearly as exhaustive as some could give you. (besides which, that information could be called a spoiler in a few instances)

GOMEN!!! i meant no offense to Kana or any game… i actually haven’t got to Play Kana i was just taking a poke in the Dark. I hope i didn’t upset any one else. I will Level up my Bishoujo Game knowledge so i don’t make the Mistak Again.
Please Forgive me

Yeah, I could see where someone might make the mistake … since characters usually only have little sisters of they’re going to a) seduce them b) rape them.

Sometimes both. (b can somehow lead to a)

Setsuna, you might read this thread for other such little bits of knowledge. I know it’s a bit long, but it’s an amusing read for the most part. Also, while what Jack of Tears said is pretty much the rule, Yume Miru Kusuri is a notable exception (much to the irritation of many).