Has anyone here know about Onegai Twin Anime?

I was just wondering, there is Onegai Teacher! (Please Teacher) but is there a Onegai Twins (Please Twin [I think]) on English? in USA?

if do, let me know

------------------
Brave Soul, Best H-RPG

It’s not yet licensed for North America. Any sites offering region 1 DVDs are selling a pirated version.

That sucks.

Alway have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait, 3 year later, wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and, year after, yea, is release , lol

It was only released in Japan on 2003/10/24. If you have a region-free player, you can import the R2 DVD from a company like cdjapan. From the reviews I’ve read, however, they’ve changed most of the characters and storyline, so it may not be up to the standard of Please, Teacher!

Basically onegai twins is set 2 years after teacher in the same town. However, the series doesn’t really have anything to do with its predecessor.

Characters from teacher make quite a bit of cameo appearances, but nothing substantial to the plot. No science fiction stuff, just regular romance anime.

Well, I hope they will be release in America soon.

I’m trying to download some Eps in Kazaa, it will take me a while, because I have 56k

One more question, will their be Kei and the Alien Wife in there? (May Kei and her Alien wife fly of to honey moon in outer space, lol)

Or it will be Different story from Series 1 but same place of setting in it.

I think I have RE2 in my PS2, I think.
And on my computer DVD drive, do I have to set my Region to Japan if I play on it?
I only have 2 remaining left. (I wish I can crack that limit things)

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Alicia:
Well, I hope they will be release in America soon.

I have hopes, as Onegai Teacher has already being released and it proved to be somewhat popular.

quote:
I'm trying to download some Eps in Kazaa, it will take me a while, because I have 56k [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Errr.... Well, I am not 100% sure of the policies on the group regarding this...

quote:
One more question, will their be Kei and the Alien Wife in there? (May Kei and her Alien wife fly of to honey moon in outer space, lol)

Kei makes cameo appearances, but no voice. Mizuho is a secondary character.

quote:
Or it will be Different story from Series 1 but same place of setting in it.

Yes, same setting (2 years after), but different plot.

quote:
I think I have RE2 in my PS2, I think.
And on my computer DVD drive, do I have to set my Region to Japan if I play on it?
I only have 2 remaining left. (I wish I can crack that limit things)

If you have a DVD-ROM, check here. To be more specific, check DVD Genie, but depending on the model of your DVD-ROM, you might need to change it's firmware.

quote:
I'm trying to download some Eps in Kazaa, it will take me a while, because I have 56k [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]
I was going to say that the Japanese release doesn't have English subtitles, but since you're planning to steal it anyway, I don't suppose it matters.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 12-27-2003).]

[/QUOTE]I was going to say that the Japanese release doesn’t have English subtitles, but since you’re planning to steal it anyway, I don’t suppose it matters.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 12-27-2003).][/QUOTE]

No, I won’t steal all of the Episode on OT, I’ll just download one epsiode and see how is it like, since you guys watched it already, is my turn!!!

[This message has been edited by Dark Alicia (edited 12-28-2003).]

quote:
No, I won't steal all of the Episode on OT, I'll just download one epsiode and see how is it like, since you guys watched it already, is my turn!!!
Sorry, I didn't realize that it wasn't stealing when you download it and take just one without paying for it. Maybe that would be a good defense if you ever get caught shoplifting. But officer, I wasn't really stealing it, and besides if I liked it I might have bought something later. Such a great marketing idea! Why don't you suggest it to Bandai. Maybe they'll make it free for everybody? Btw, you can't use since you guys watched it already as an excuse because the information fxho and I posted is available through fan reviews, not illegal downloads.
quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
[quote] Originally posted by Dark Alicia:
[b]No, I won't steal all of the Episode on OT, I'll just download one epsiode and see how is it like, since you guys watched it already, is my turn!!!

Sorry, I didn't realize that it wasn't stealing when you download it and take just one without paying for it. Maybe that would be a good defense if you ever get caught shoplifting. But officer, I wasn't really stealing it, and besides if I liked it I might have bought something later. Such a great marketing idea! Why don't you suggest it to Bandai. Maybe they'll make it free for everybody? Btw, you can't use since you guys watched it already as an excuse because the information fxho and I posted is available through fan reviews, not illegal downloads.[/b] [/quote]

So you mean I'm stealing it?
A lot of anime demo out there only contain 1 Epsiode of new release anime.

WE LIVE IN THE FREE WORLD. OUR MOTHER EARTH IS FREE, BORN US FREE! AND WE DIE FREE.

No offend, but damn, this world got too many copyright law in their product, can we just live in the world with no copyright laws!!! lol, is a joke, don't get mad about it.

quote:
So you mean I'm stealing it?

That's what it's usually called when you take something that doesn't belong to you without paying for it.
quote:
A lot of anime demo out there only contain 1 Epsiode of new release anime.
Q. Did Bandai release a demo DVD for this series?
A. No, they released 3 DVDs, each with two episodes. The retail price is $60.00 for each DVD if you buy them through an importer.
quote:
WE LIVE IN THE FREE WORLD. OUR MOTHER EARTH IS FREE, BORN US FREE! AND WE DIE FREE.
One of the freedoms we enjoy in this world is the right to own property. That right is taken away when people willfully steal what belongs to someone else. If everyone refused to pay for anime, it would no longer be produced.
quote:
No offend, but damn, this world got too many copyright law in their product, can we just live in the world with no copyright laws!!! lol, is a joke, don't get mad about it.
I do find it offensive when people display a total lack of ethics and attempt to justify thievery by saying there are too many laws. Perhaps you should wait until you can afford to buy something instead of stealing it. People who advocate piracy are not welcome in this forum.

Downloading of digisubs seems fairly commonplace among anime fans with broadband capabilities. Is it legal? Probably not, but it’s generally accepted provided the show hasn’t been licensed by a domestic company (I don’t think Onegai Twins has been yet), although there are some who think the whole fansub/digisub thing is evil and theft and whoever uses them is hellbound.

But I don’t wish to have this thread descend into a debate on the legality/morality of digisubbing, so…

…er…

…Happy New Year!

Yay happy new year to all and good will towards men and women Course I’m a little late with this

Just out of interest, and this did not seem to be covered in the previous messages, how did this series do in Japan? Was it ever on television like Please Teacher or just OVA?

Since it is seemingly has a different, well ‘cast’ did it even have the same following? None of the characters from the other series return expect in ‘guest shots’?

It’s a 12-episode TV series. Judging by the frequency of its appearance in Megami Magzine (second item on page, excellent Japanese bishojo/fanservice magazine) I’d say its pretty popular.

Well that is promising then, that it did well in Japan. At least that means there is hope that having something in the same town as another show but not a lot, if at times any, of the same main characters will not seem too strange.

Well the latest ratings I have seen to place this show as 5th popular at the moment on Japanese television, so I guess it is doing good.

Do they do reruns in japan? OT finished up a few months ago. OT and AYA seems to be mainstays in Megami the last few months so I’m pretty sure it’s popular. I’m also pretty sure it’s going to be released here in the States

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Do they do reruns in japan? OT finished up a few months ago. OT and AYA seems to be mainstays in Megami the last few months so I'm pretty sure it's popular. I'm also pretty sure it's going to be released here in the States [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I do not know if they are in reruns, but a Suncoast Video I recently visited had a page credited to the latest update from Newtype Magazine which featured a list of current popular Japanese Anime on television and that was listed as Number 5. So it might be in reruns but if it is and still is Number 5 it must be one very good show.